(Topic ID: 67000)

Holy Crap...EXPO is getting crazy...Stern to reveal "The Walking Dead tomorrow??

By eggbert52

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 320 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Firebaall
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

p6w9z.jpg
    gallery_1_photo_2_large2.jpg
    Xenon was here.png
    lwb.jpg
    bored-bundy.gif
    Donkey.jpg
    dog.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-902.jpg
    image-608.jpg
    bone.jpg
    bone-cover.jpg
    Backglass.jpg
    image-798.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 10 years ago

If it's a TWD pin, oh boy two purchases in two days.... dam I could have bought a Lexus

Being a very big fan of the comic and show, I know we would like to see more a comic style based pin released but from a marketing point I think they'll lean toward the TV show based pin. Simply becasue they estimate that there are about two million comic lovers of the TWD, while the show has has 17 million followers. It would just make sense for cash flow purposes to go for the bigger market and maximize sales.

But wow, I can hear that theme now once the start button is hit, zombies popping up thru trap doors, locked surviors to free to start multiball and man the thoughts can just go on and on......ok I'm in.

KILL KILL KILL

#160 10 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

Sorry wife was there,didnt need a shoe up my ass taking pics

You could have took one for the boys!

#190 10 years ago

He is in Europe now, how many more countries do we have to go before he makes an announcement in the US?

#197 10 years ago

4:30 Smart phone lecture begins

#222 10 years ago

bored-bundy.gifbored-bundy.gif

#234 10 years ago

Gary bored the battery to death

#252 10 years ago
    Quoted from Glarrownage:

Uh oh its getting racial.....

It's a clue, I think it's a Grand Theft Auto pin announcement.

#260 10 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

Not one question about their new pin????

Maybe the audience was told in advance if they ask that they will be banned from the room. Facebook rule in effect!

#276 10 years ago

Holy crap, there is an hour of my life I won't get back ever again

However I must thank our host for the live stream, that was very kind of you. Gary dissappointed, you have not. Thank you.

#294 10 years ago

Oh well, maybe next year or someone else will pick up The Walking Dead. One can only hope....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-video-is-live?tu=deathhimself and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.