New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 235233)

MM Upper damsel/castle assembly

By Mark_in_PA

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by alleycat-pinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MM Upper right corner (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I'm hoping someone can help with a re-assembly question in the upper right damsel/castle area. It has been a few years since I tore this apart and wasn't too concerned about documenting it since I had access to another machine for reference. But as luck would have it, Williams changed the assembly in July 1997 and the one I'm working on is pre-July (reference machine is post-July).

Appreciate any guidance on how the right castle attaches to this assembly; something is definitely missing.

Thanks

MM Upper right corner (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

The plastic castle that covers that area simply presses on, then the main castle front goes on and the single 1/4" screw going down through is all there is to it far as I remember, then of course the other matching 1/4" screw on the other side of the front castle. I just had mine apart about a month ago.

#3 1 year ago

Were you able to get it back together or still need more info/pictures ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 37.50
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside