5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Bublehead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Anyone see the MM for sale on Mr Pinball in Tucson AZ for $6500? Thinking scam as the ad says Paul Eaton, but then when he wrote me back, he wrote Paul Jose Bahena. Also number listed just went to a general voicemail. Guy called me back from a different number and connection was bad twice. Anyone know anything about this supposed pin for sale? Obviously great price if real.....but doubt it is.

#2 5 years ago

Sniff Sniff.....smells like a scam to me...

#3 5 years ago

Cheap trick, I could tell him you are going to come check it out in person. You are only 1.5 hours away! Hahaha!

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cudaman:

Cheap trick, I could tell him you are going to come check it out in person. You are only 1.5 hours away! Hahaha!

It's fake. Beyond all the objective evidence, a beautiful, lovingly restored MM for $6,500 doesn't pass the smell test, especially if he's still fielding offers more than five minutes after the listing goes live.

Tell him your cousin lives in Tucson and can come check it out, with cash and a truck. He'll either stop responding, or suddenly he'll remember that the pin is actually in Fort Worth at his other storage facility (in which case you should tell him you've got a cousin there too).

#5 5 years ago

Seems like the most scammed game going, IJ is. Looks like a perfect choice by CGC for a remake because of this, highly valued but rare enough in the market for fake sells.

#6 5 years ago

They kept calling back because each time we talked the connection was awful. And I swear I spoke to 3 different people named Paul. Total scam!

#7 5 years ago

Same guy listed a TAF outside Chicago. Total scam.

#8 5 years ago

Please follow Vid's rules of doing pinball transactions (there's a great thread on here if you search for it). Cash on the glass or escrow. Scammers will never allow either to happen.

#9 5 years ago

There have been a ton of scams like this in AZ lately. I don't know what the game is, but people will post highly desirable machines for way less than you would expect.

#10 5 years ago

Burgeoning and emerging new pinball scene in Az? Did I miss something? Not sure why sacmmers would target Az except there is a lot of older, and mentally declining people around here to bilk from? Abuse of seniors is on the rise...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-tuscon-az and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.