Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 14 years ago

Does anyone have any info on when and if the Pinball Factory is ever going to do the re-release of Medieval Madness? Seems like they've been talking about it forever and done nothing. I'd love to own this game and to buy it NIB . . . Heck, I'm close to willing to pay the 9K to get a mint one now, but would rather a NIB.

#2 14 years ago

That guy is just a crook, and stay as far away as you can from him. Even though he is in Australia. Don't even buy any parts off of him.

#3 14 years ago

Thanks for the heads up jbscar. Shame to hear that though. Do you know why the guy has developed a poor reputation?

#4 14 years ago

Yeah. I ordered some parts from him last September, never got them, they told me that the problem is with me...

#5 14 years ago

Wayne Gillard of The Pinball Factory is a liar and a thief. Not only that, he's a jerk to the collector community. He has the Bally license right now and some of the Williams rights and he is always threatening lawsuits and reporting eBay auctions where people are trying to sell parts, reproductions, or mods to Bally/Williams games. The thing is, he sells pirated 48-1 arcade boards all the time, so he's a total hypocrite.

He's really bad for the hobby and the sooner he gives up the scam he has going with the Medieval Madness and Cactus Canyon remakes the better.

#6 14 years ago

Ya, I really wonder how many deposits he scammed out of people. He is still on ebay selling stickers for the sides of CC and MM, and parts too. Watch out as well. Every pinball game seller and parts seller from AUS on EBAY is associated with him.
I dated an AUSSIE woman once and she f'ed me over too. SERIOUSLY!! STAY AWAY FROM THOSE PEOPLE!!! DAMMIT! let em have their DINGOS and poisonous spiders and crap.

#7 14 years ago

Wow, thanks for the info. I'm glad I didn't put any money down on an MM from him. I would find it very doubtful that he has the ability or desire to rely go after people who are doing parts. For one, I would wager dollars to pesos he doesn't have patents on every aspect of the designs for the WMS/Ballys. For two, litigating with people for internet based transactions is difficult and expensive for an American, how is someone from Aus going to sue someone in Miami, Florida? Pay a 10k retainer and hope for the best? How would he collect it?

#8 14 years ago

You must be a redneck jbscar.
As an Australian, your comments are disturbing.
If you are unsure of who you are dealing with, when purchasing any item, don't go through with the purchase!
Stop making silly assumptions about the entire Australian population.

2 years later
#9 12 years ago

Oh, haha! Speaking of necromacing . . . this is a thread I started before my hyatus! At least now I remember what I knew in 2010.

#10 12 years ago

Won't happen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-the-pinball-factory and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.