Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image-166.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 9 years ago

My shaker works fine on castle drawbridge and gate hits. It seems to only shake once when castle is destroyed. It does not work at all with the catapult. I checked all the wiring and and continuity, even diodes on the blue wire catapult signal wire. Guess I better call Pinbits.

#21 9 years ago

I have ROM 1.09c as well. I tried turning the pot on the board but that did not effect anything.

1 week later
#24 8 years ago

Pinbits sent me a new board that was tested in their MM running ROM version 1.09. I installed the new board but unfortunately my shaker still only shakes on castle hits and just once with castle destruct, and no shake on Catapult launches. I have ROM 1.09c installed so I am going to get a ROM 1.09 and see if that could be the issue. I had to order the ROM and should have it in next day or so. I wil test it and update here with the results. Fingers crossed but not too optimistic at this point.

#28 8 years ago

All original boards in my game also.

#31 8 years ago

I replaced my game ROM 1.09c with a straight 1.09 and tested with the glass off. Same result. Only get one Shaker motor shake on castle hits. No shake on catapult launches and only one shake on castle destruct. No continuous shakes during the castle destruct sequence. This after I installed a new board from Pinbits that was tested working fine in their MM game running ROM 1.09. All my game boards are original boards. Pretty much giving up on this unless someone has any other ideas. Pinbits does not seem to have solved the issue as why the shaker fully functions in some MMs but not in others.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Missed your post I will take a look tonight..
I get shaker action:
On every castle gate hit
On every catapult launch
Extended shaker action on castle destruction
My MM is a Keller restored game and I believe the shaker was installed by him during the restoration.

Concretehardt. Your shaker is functioning 100 percent according to what Pam at pinbits says it should do. Discussion with pinbits today. They are doing a code rewrite/revision for the driver board. Not sure when it will be available for testing.

1 month later
#38 8 years ago

They were doing a code rewrite for the board, but I have not heard anything in the last month.

1 month later
#41 8 years ago

I sent Pam at Pinbits a short e-mail a couple weeks ago regarding status of the board code revision but she has not responded.

2 weeks later
#42 8 years ago

Radio Silence continues, still no word/update.

8 months later
#46 7 years ago

Same here. Not working even after switching in a new shaker driver board. What did you do?

#48 7 years ago

Will look at board and check it out.

1 month later
#49 7 years ago

I moved the jumper on the board over to the adjacent pins on the connector and tested in game play. Shaker motor did not shake at all, even on castle destructs. I moved the jumper back and it shakes, but only on castle destructs but not on catapult launches as has been the case since I have owned the game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs
Armor and blades
$ 85.00
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wolcott, CT
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-shaker-motor-from-pinbits-problem?tu=chet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.