Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MM Remake Back.jpg
MM Remake Front.jpg
#1 10 years ago

fyi ... enjoy ... for short term any interest send to [email protected] ... we are close to oversold situation we thing but we will keep lists and try to do what we can do!

[email protected]

#2 10 years ago

MM Remake Front.jpgMM Remake Front.jpgMM Remake Back.jpgMM Remake Back.jpg

#3 10 years ago

You don't need to stop production at 1,000, Rick - make more!!

#4 10 years ago

To cheap sir!

#6 10 years ago

Are these brochures at EXPO? I can't get there until tomorrow. I sure would like one (brochure) now that I ordered one (game).

#7 10 years ago

Nice! Destroy those high end collectors into MM oblivion

LOVE THIS MOVE.

#8 10 years ago

i would like a brochure also. maybe i will get one with my game. would be cool if they made a poster to come with it too.

#9 10 years ago

I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I'm more interested in the tech, since I'm not in the NIB market these days. Is that an off the shelf single board computer on the new "cpu" board? It looks almost, but not quite like a BeagleBone Black. If so does that mean it's running an emulator for the code? It looks like the prototype has a "fake" DMD screen over HDMI, is that what the final versions will be (it doesn't mention this in the brochure) and if so will they be colorized?

#10 10 years ago

Rick - Thanks for making this happen!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

fyi ... enjoy ... for short term any interest send to [email protected] ... we are close to oversold situation we thing but we will keep lists and try to do what we can do!
[email protected]

Time to allocate the NON LE version.

How does it feel to have nearly $1 Million dollars in secured pinball sales in a single day? Pretty nice I would imagine.

If there are 10,000 buyers for the game at $8k then its time to make more, not miss out on 9,000 sales. Just call the first 1000 LE and all the others after that no shaker/plaque and do them until the market falls out.

Why make $1 Million when you can make $10 million?

I think the game selling 1000 units in under 6 hours has to be a pretty clear indication of the built up demand.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Nice! Destroy those high end collectors into MM oblivion
LOVE THIS MOVE.

Jealous much?

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Time to allocate the NON LE version.
How does it feel to have nearly $1 Million dollars in secured pinball sales in a single day? Pretty nice I would imagine.
If there are 10,000 buyers for the game at $8k then its time to make more, not miss out on 9,000 sales. Just call the first 1000 LE and all the others after that no shaker/plaque and do them until the market falls out.
Why make $1 Million when you can make $10 million?
I think the game selling 1000 units in under 6 hours has to be a pretty clear indication of the built up demand.

Btw, thank for the stream. Very much appreciated!

#14 10 years ago

Any chance of getting a brochure? I ordered the pin and would like to have this to go with it. Thanks.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I'm more interested in the tech, since I'm not in the NIB market these days. Is that an off the shelf single board computer on the new "cpu" board? It looks almost, but not quite like a BeagleBone Black. If so does that mean it's running an emulator for the code? It looks like the prototype has a "fake" DMD screen over HDMI, is that what the final versions will be (it doesn't mention this in the brochure) and if so will they be colorized?

Those are all good concerns Eli, I'm waiting to find out also, I don't mind the single board, it will most likely be more reliable but the DMD needs to be solid and colorized if indeed they're touting it as an LE.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I agree with the pent up demand.. that said, I would trade one of these in a heartbeat for a restored game. We have no idea what the quality will be like, from printing to assembly.. For example.. exhibit A:

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Jealous much?

Nope. There is one within 10 minutes of me at my league....could play it anytime if I wanted to. Just expressing how I feel on the whole topic....ya know...opinions...just like your assumption. Move along now.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

How does it feel to have nearly $1 Million dollars in secured pinball sales in a single day?

It's better than that...

1000 x $8000 = 8 million dollars

Not bad for one day of sales!

#19 10 years ago

Will CCC playfields be for sale & will they fit a Williams MM?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-remake-brochure and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.