Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-7.jpg
cl joke.jpg
Capture.JPG
troll2.jpg
cleavage.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#87 10 years ago

Have been reading these types of threads since the announcement on the MM remake. Have held off commenting but thought it was about time that I added my two cents for whatever its worth. I am an owner of a ground up restored MM that i bought from the GAP(as I believe he is known on this site). It is simply stunning in every way. I bought it for 15k. With that…I bought it for 15k for the same exact reason I bought T2 for $1,500. For the love of the game…nothing more. There is a perception that everyone who buys a high end MM(or any game) for that matter…bought it for the sole purpose of selling it one day for enough profit to retire on. Nothing could be further from the truth in my case and I would venture to say with more than just me. I think it is great that the MM is being redone. It is a magnificent game and IMO worthy of the #1 status it brings. A heart felt congrats to all who can now get one for 8k who maybe could not afford the asking prices of a restored one…or simply had no desire to spend that much regardless if they could afford . What troubles me however is this. There is almost a gloating of sorts from non MM owners that prices have gone down on this machine. A "That will teach you'" attitude. If I am wrong…tell me. Again, I bought MM for the love of pinball…nothing more. Best wishes, Charlie

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You bought for the right reason.
There are people who are resentful of the MMr.
There are people who are overjoyed about the MMr.
And there are people gloating that the flippers who were sitting on 4 MM lost their pants.

I have always enjoyed your posts on a variety of pinball topics.

#93 10 years ago

Thanks bro.

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think people are just happy to see the hugely inflated prices deflating a little. It's not about malice, it's about hoping that some sanity returns to the hobby, because it was getting to the point where you had to be pretty well off to even be able to participate.
IMHO there's a healthy space in between crazy price inflation and the hobby crashing.
Edit: I do agree that there is some gloating over flippers taking a hit. I can't really blame anyone for that though.

Off topic…wish I had a Shadow so I could buy that truly beautiful trans from you. Well done bro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 64.99
$ 9.95
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-prices-dropping?tu=flpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.