Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-7.jpg
cl joke.jpg
Capture.JPG
troll2.jpg
cleavage.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 10 years ago

Word on the street is that we were always this snarky. Just ask the street.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Some that currently own a MM don't want it to go down in value so they call the MMR names and harshly criticize it.

They can do that until they're blue in the face, won't change the facts. Prices are already down, across the board, and they're not going to spring back up. They just won't. Too many nice new games coming out that people want, prices for 20 year old games aren't gonna spring back in the face of that. I say that as a lover of 90s Williams/Bally, but it's just the truth.

#85 10 years ago

It already has. I don't get what wonderland some of you are living in, where you keep talking about how things won't happen. They already have. Look around, that ship has sailed.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

There is almost a gloating of sorts from non MM owners that prices have gone down on this machine. A "That will teach you'" attitude. If I am wrong…tell me.

I think people are just happy to see the hugely inflated prices deflating a little. It's not about malice, it's about hoping that some sanity returns to the hobby, because it was getting to the point where you had to be pretty well off to even be able to participate.

IMHO there's a healthy space in between crazy price inflation and the hobby crashing.

Edit: I do agree that there is some gloating over flippers taking a hit. I can't really blame anyone for that though.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Off topic…wish I had a Shadow so I could buy that truly beautiful trans from you. Well done bro.

Dang, thanks. Easy fix though, buy a Shadow!

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

Guess time will tell. Lots of unlicensed pins for pops to concentrate on before mb. I guess you guys know something I don't about ease and cost to license from universal

I know nothing secret. Will MB happen? No idea.

It almost doesn't matter though, the market is correcting already, and it's simply not going to spring back, there's too much too high-priced inventory coming into the market to soak up that cash.

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Got news for you, around 2000, you could get anything for around $500, but guess what, the market sprung back from that.

Yeah, but what was selling NIB in 2000? There weren't any $9k NIB games, that's for sure.

Of course demand will work itself out, totally agree. I just think that the demand has shifted to $6-8k NIB games. MMR for one, but also WOZ, Hobbit, STLE, etc.

There will always be demand for classic 90s pins as long as pinball is alive, hell I want a MB myself, but the value equation has been adjusted, and I just don't see them rising above it now.

#105 10 years ago

If someone was selling a nice MB for $4500 right now, even with the slow Xmas market, it would get snatched up right?

Same isn't true already for $8k. Though the time of year might be a factor, hard to say. I think we need to see how a little time and distance from the end of the year, the MMR announcement, etc lets things settle. But once things don't sell for X it's an uphill climb to keep trying to sell them for that. People remember.

I don't see these nice titles crashing or anything, just adjusting down to the new reality, and probably staying there. Obviously the more moves PPS makes the harder it is to predict how it will affect things. Right now there's no MB announcement, it's all ripple effects.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 64.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-prices-dropping?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.