Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by calvin12
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Just thought I'd give a heads-up for those that are in the market for this game. Here is the link and the seller's description:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

This is 100% original Medieval Madness pinball game. It was a route pinball game and a re-import pinball. I feel that it has traveled very well from across the ocean and on the route. It spent it's final three years on our route in the Lakeville Movie Theater. If you're looking for one of these games to have a high end restoration done to it, this isn't the game for you. You need to find a cruddy one which of course should be less money. The game I'm offering is too nice for that.

The cabinet doesn't show any signs of fade that I can see. There is a chip on the back box, left back side, upper and lower corners. There is a small piece of the decal gone near the coin door right side. (see photo) The stainless side rails are brand new. I left the white protective plastic in place for the new owner to peel off. The coin door was new about 3 years ago. The bill acceptor was removed and the black cover installed. It all looks good. The dot matrix display is brand new. I recently installed all new Mantis Amusements, hole protectors. New drawbridge and troll decals. It has the home free play Rom installed and will include the original coin play Rom. The manual is included.

The flippers are new. Just above both flippers there were, what looks to be, flipper drag marks on the scroll, where the flipper would travel to the upper stroke. (see photo) Someone before me corrected the problem and then the installed a small piece of Mylar to protect it. It did not wear through to the white wood. I very carefully removed the Mylar and installed a new play-field decal from Classic Arcades and it looks fantastic! I had some people tell me the only drawback to the game was the wear marks that they would always see when playing the game. This is no longer an issue. There is a minor ball track wear on the top upper right loop about an inch long. I have been told this is very common for this game and they all seem to have it. I replaced the slingshot plastics with new ones and added protectors to prevent breakage. I didn't find any other broken or cracked plastics. All opto sensors and switches work properly. Play-field has been thoroughly cleaned and waxed. All new white rubber installed. The back side of all the play-field inserts, have been cleaned. We spent over three days shopping out this game. The game works 100% I really don't think you'll be disappointed.

This is a players game not a museum piece. It's not perfect but it's pretty darn nice. I'm not accepting any partial trades as I've been down that road before and all of a sudden the trade prices go up. This is not a hobby for us. Anything we sell is subject to sales tax just like any other place of business in Minnesota. The price is firm. We're not desperate to sell this. Please don't call and ask if we'll take less for it. The game is already priced accordingly.

This game can be seen and checked out at Nabours Novelty in Maple Lake, MN. 8 to 5 Monday through Friday. 320-963-5953. Closed on weekends. I possibly can be here on a Saturday or Sunday by appointment. Please, serious inquiries only, Thank you for your interest.

#5 11 years ago

Oops! I'm sorry to you Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa pinheads for posting this. I hope I didn't send away this deal for you local guys.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 64.99
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-on-minneapolis-craigslist?tu=boomer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.