You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20160216-195630_(resized).png
troll_pic_(resized).jpeg

#1 5 years ago

Hello all,
Was working on a MM today and could not get the trolls lid to line up on the playfield on the left troll......
I just can't remember if there is a way to aligin the lids..............
Any help would be super I have attached pis of my troubles.......
In advance Thank You for reading this post.....amusement

troll_pic_(resized).jpeg

#2 5 years ago
#3 5 years ago
#4 5 years ago

Is the troll housing and solenoid brackets both snug?

Both Clips still on the flip?

#5 5 years ago

yes they are.................

#6 5 years ago

Does your assembly of the flap mirror the right one? The position of the flap on the troll carriage and the springs and clips match the right one?

#7 5 years ago

This doesn't look right.

If the inspection, Chet suggested, doesn't resolve it, better to remove the whole assembly to proper inspect it.

Looks intimidating at first, but it not that hard to remove.

#8 5 years ago

Screenshot_20160216-195630_(resized).png

#9 5 years ago

Taking apart and reassembling the troll head is a great starter project for any pinball newbie. Ahh the good old days

#10 5 years ago

The troublesome trolls can be a PITA. I keep having trouble with one of them not registering. I have replaced the switch and it works for awhile, then stops registering. Next project is to rebuild my drawbridge. It droops nearly 1/3 way down. Took awhile to find the parts. Wish a custom repair kit was available.

#11 5 years ago

I had one troll flap that would never line up good. I eventually took the entire troll assembly out, removed the mounting bracket, and had some guy in my machine shop slot the holes so I could rotate the whole assembly around to get the flap and the hole to line up. it came out real nice and looked great from the top of the playfield. This was years ago.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside