By gambit3113

5 years ago

Stats

• 74 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by NimblePin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 28 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Tiamat.jpg
TAFPF_014.jpg
TAFPF_013.jpg
TAFPF_012.jpg
TAFPF_008.jpg
TAFPF_010.jpg
TAFPF_009.jpg
TAFPF_005.jpg
TAFPF_004.jpg
TAFPF_003.jpg
TAFPF_002.jpg
TAFPF_004.jpg
TAFPF_010.jpg
TAFPF_012.jpg
TAFPF_005.jpg
P2231688.JPG

There are 74 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

have fun, my friend. You'll have many entertaining hours...

#52 5 years ago

Nice looking machine,Gambit

#53 5 years ago

Took this thing apart today. Full LEDs installed, Kerry protectors installed, touched up the little bit of moat eject wear, CA glued and sanded the area and mylared, Brasso for the wireforms, dishwasher for the ramps then flame polish, new springs for the castle, PDI Dragon installed, and Novus and wax all around. All is pretty much perfect now. Just waiting for the Merlin gate and need to replace a couple of switches that are a little sticky.

Will post new pics tomorrow.

#54 5 years ago

Playing today, I got a chance to really absorb some of the awesome sounds in this game. I have played MM a ton on location, but never really had a chance to really hear some of this stuff. I had never noticed the Brian Eddy "Toasty!" from Mortal Kombat when you hit the dragon ramp, nor the "Fatality" sounder from MK. So awesome.

#56 5 years ago

Just curious if you are planning to put foam on the underside of the scoop to Merlin's hole?

I still can't decide if I really want to change the intended game play that much and make a greater percentage of the balls 'stick' when I think it was always intended to have a reasonable amount of kickouts???

It would be nice to hear your thoughts.

#58 5 years ago

Snapped some pics tonight. Everything is almost complete. Cointaker LED Backbox kit should be here tomorrow, as well as a Marco order with the Merlin gate and the pop coil bracket that was broken. Absolutely loving this thing.

// Error: Image 19803 not found // // Error: Image 19804 not found // // Error: Image 19805 not found // // Error: Image 19806 not found //

#59 5 years ago

Let's try that again.....

TAFPF_002.jpg TAFPF_003.jpg TAFPF_004.jpg TAFPF_005.jpg

#60 5 years ago

I like the blue post covers and the aftermarket dragon. Where did you get the dragon from again?

Also, is the aftermarket dragon made of more flexible plastic so the wings are less likely to break?

#61 5 years ago

....more pics....without glass this time.....

TAFPF_009.jpg TAFPF_010.jpg TAFPF_008.jpg

#62 5 years ago

....and just a few more....

TAFPF_012.jpg TAFPF_013.jpg TAFPF_014.jpg

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I like the blue post covers and the aftermarket dragon. Where did you get the dragon from again?
Also, is the aftermarket dragon made of more flexible plastic so the wings are less likely to break?

Yeah, I had some blue post sleeves sitting around, and threw them on there. I will probably order some purple ones next time I think about it and put those on there, eventually.

The dragon came from Pinball Decals, Inc. It was a silly price, but I think it is really cool. It is almost 1.5 times the size of the original dragon. The body is about the same rigidity, but the wings are way more flexible. I don't think an airball would do anything to it.

#64 5 years ago

That Dragon is to cool!!!!

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

That Dragon is to cool!!!!

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!

#66 5 years ago

very nice congrats !

Have you thought about the wizard mod ?

So how much did this baby cost ? - wondering what MM is going for these days

#67 5 years ago

Man o man. Mine can not get here fast enough!!!!!

#68 5 years ago

11k?

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

gambit3113 said:May move it over and grab a correct one for MM down the line.
Good call !!
Jim

Yep thinking same thing here!

#70 5 years ago

great catch. Perfect add to your collection. You'll get your money out of it when you decide to sell.

#71 5 years ago

Looks incredible! Great job.

#72 5 years ago

Got the Catapult LED board mod from Pimpmypin.com in today. That is just a cool mod. Really adds something to that catapult plastic.

#73 5 years ago

Great job on the LED's.....have fun with baby!

#74 5 years ago

Huh?
Two headed dragon?!?

Why not just go "balls to the wall" and throw in Tiamat instead???

Tiamat.jpg

Seriously though Gambit, that dragon is pretty kick ass!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Colorado Springs, CO
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Washington Township, NJ
$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 919.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 18.99
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 124.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 74 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 2,114 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside