(Topic ID: 66946)

MM is great and all but....

By Pinhead76

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

So all this talk about the MM remake got me to thinking. Since I will never be able to afford any of the new pins anyway, hypothetically speaking, if I did have 8k to spend on pins I would rather pick up a nice SS or EatPM, along with a TOTAN. That's just one of many combos I can think of. I guess what I'm saying is I'd rather have two, possibly even three other pins than one MM. Too be completely honest, even if money were no object, there are a bunch of other pins I'd get first. That's just my opinion anyway, feel free to disagree

#2 10 years ago

Ok, I'll disagree (just for the sake of disagreeing).

Seriously, you do have a point. However, I think it is very interesting (and exciting to many people - me included) that great tables of yesteryear may be reproduced.

#3 10 years ago

Age old discussion that didn't change with today's announcement. Everyone has their opinion on whether "insert name" is worth 2 or more other pins. Some say yes, some say no. Only my opinion is the correct one and I'm not telling.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from dmesserly:

Age old discussion that didn't change with today's announcement. Everyone has their opinion on whether "insert name" is worth 2 or more other pins. Some say yes, some say no. Only my opinion is the correct one and I'm not telling.

Exactly. Been discussed a million times.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead76:

hypothetically speaking, if I did have 8k to spend on pins I would rather pick up a nice SS or EatPM, along with a TOTAN.

Where can I buy a SS and TotAN for 8K all in? I'd buy that.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Exactly. Been discussed a million times.

You didn't have to click on the topic, and you certainly didn't have to post a reply. Excuse me your highnesses for bringing up something that has "been discussed a million times". Seriously, no need to be rude about it.

#7 10 years ago

Once you're truly out of physical room for pins then there's no way you can add two more games. When you're totally out of room you have to replace one game with another. What would you take out of your space-maxed-out lineup in order to add MM? What most people would consider my lesser games are some of my personal favorites.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-is-great-and-all-but and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.