IMG_0971-131.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG
IMG_0970 - A.JPG
image.jpg
mm.JPG
65.jpg
MM.jpg
monkey_feeding_frenzy.gif
There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 10 years ago

Is anyone else worried how the phone orders and web orders with Jen at JJP will be reconciled? I got my order in at 12:17 CDT but no email or invoice worries me...

#152 10 years ago

I would think that anyone that ordered in the first hour of announcement should be good to go.

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from miggitymac:

Is anyone else worried how the phone orders and web orders with Jen at JJP will be reconciled? I got my order in at 12:17 CDT but no email or invoice worries me...

You should have got both so, my guess is something went wrong. Mine did that the first two passes as well. Just keep trying.

#154 10 years ago

Yes... this looks a little scary

65.jpg65.jpg
#155 10 years ago

WOOOT. Gonna finally get me a MM!

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

...but it's THERE!!

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

65.jpg 150 KB

Keep in mind that it is a prototype. They may ditch that design in the end.

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

...but it's THERE!!

Yes... Driver board in all...

#159 10 years ago

Got my order in! Game Exchange is taking orders too!

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

You should have got both so, my guess is something went wrong. Mine did that the first two passes as well. Just keep trying.

I got mine in over the phone actually but questioning whether that method was better than online.

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

change a few things here and there to avoid the copyright issues

They have the license and wouldn't need to do that, no?

#162 10 years ago

I love how the picture is fuzzy...like a picture of big foot or a ufo, lolol

but, pre-order in.

#163 10 years ago
Quoted from miggitymac:

I hear ya...I got mine in around 12:20 CDT with no email or invoice...I am at least glad to know we are in the same boat and feel better now, heh.

#164 10 years ago

You have any idea how much easier life would be if driver boards were accessible from inside the main body of the cabinet? My god..

I freaking HATE removing driver boards from WPC games with all the bloody connectors out the wazoo and they're hard to reach in a lineup!

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I love how the picture is fuzzy...like a picture of big foot or a ufo, lolol
but, pre-order in.

Bigfoot's are a dime a dozen compared to MM remakes! Very rare beast here!

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from miggitymac:

If they were the only distributor, I would feel fine. But given that they are one of many, I'm pretty much on the edge of my seat here.

#167 10 years ago

1127 did you guys get a confirmation email ..

#168 10 years ago

Got my email confirmation from Automated Services along with a copy of my invoice. We shall be bashing trolls soon enough.

#169 10 years ago

#170 10 years ago

Order 1162 - received an e-mail confirmation from PinballSales......

#172 10 years ago

I put an order in, but I seem to be on some, "wait and see list" until next week....

#173 10 years ago

Like moths to a flame.

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

I suspect you mean an order received email ... according to that email, a confirmation email will be forthcoming? or have you actually received confirmation of your order?

#175 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

I suspect you mean an order received email ... according to that email, a confirmation email will be forthcoming? or have you actually received confirmation of your order?

I have never received a confirmation, but I can see the order within their system. Not sure what is going on.

#176 10 years ago

Order in. Did they say that there would be a limited number of these? LEs or some such? Or are they making as many as needed?

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

I am 1137, are you sure you have an "order confirmation"? In my e-mail confirmation it explicitly states: "Note that this is not an order confirmation. You will receive a detailed confirmation message once your order has been processed. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account at http://www.pinballsales.com/productcart/pc/custpref.asp".

I also called Jen and she said she will be sending out confirmations next week once everything is sorted and nothing is charged until then. Also she said shipping is targeted to begin 4/2014

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I have never received a confirmation, but I can see the order within their system. Not sure what is going on.

thats where i am at too ..

#179 10 years ago

WTF! - This is happening so fast. This...is...going...to...be...worse...than...METLE.

#180 10 years ago
Quoted from heckheck:

Order in. Did they say that there would be a limited number of these? LEs or some such? Or are they making as many as needed?

They are making 1,000 LE's.

#181 10 years ago

Oh, well glad I put in an order then. Hopefully JJP gets enough. I ordered through PinballSales.com.

#182 10 years ago

Awesome, so many posts. Funny they would limit it to 1000 units. Seems like they would sell out just on this thread alone.

#183 10 years ago

Now I'm worried JJP will not get enough of an allocation. Ah the joys of this hobby. Worried about spending 8K

#184 10 years ago

Glad, I logged in today to get Predator news. Just placed my order as well, hope Jack has enough allocation for everyone.

#185 10 years ago

Make sure you create an account. I had to do that then complete the checkout again.
It now shows up under previous orders when I log in.
Mine is order #1040

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

When are these games supposed to be finished and ready for deliveries?

Mid to late next year.

#187 10 years ago

What if it's not as good as the original?

#188 10 years ago

What are people getting now for order numbers through PinballSales?

I wonder if they started the numbers at 1000. Seems like it. If so that's about 200 machines in under two hours.

#189 10 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Wow.. they even took the "Williams" name out of the translite! will it come up on the DMD?

No. They can use everything but the Williams logo.

#190 10 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

No. They can use everything but the Williams logo.

So "Williams" logo will not come up on the DMD also?

#191 10 years ago
Quoted from heckheck:

What are people getting now for order numbers through PinballSales?
I wonder if they started the numbers at 1000. Seems like it. If so that's about 200 machines in under two hours.

There were at least 20 orders placed with Rick within 10 minutes after the session ended. One guy even paid his deposit in cash.

#193 10 years ago

There goes the kid's inheritance.

#194 10 years ago

I would guess not. They indicated that they had the source for the ROM's, but if the license says no use of "Williams" I can't see how they'd be able to have it come up on the DMD.

I didn't hear anyone ask if their new CPU accepts the old ROMs. I thought I heard someone ask about changes to the code to work with LED's.... which only makes sense to me if they were talking about the LED flicker issue.

#195 10 years ago

From a friend. here are some distributors around the world. This was presented at EXPO.

mm.JPGmm.JPG
#196 10 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

So "Williams" logo will not come up on the DMD also?

I didn't ask that, but I presume not. There will be updated code (e.g. to drive LEDs), so I'm sure any reference to Williams will be removed.

#197 10 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Anybody got pics or better info on the boards and inner workings setup? I'm curious with the "single board" setup if it's running a VM or emulator or even something else....

image.jpgimage.jpg

#198 10 years ago

If it looks to sell out in 1 day they may up the number of LEs. Could happen (cue the chorus of "that's too many!!!"). I hope they meet all day 1 orders at least.

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

#1126 here. This has all of the makings of the MetLE debacle, only much much worse!

I don't think so. Rick had a slide covering how things / deposits would be tracked. Don't remember the details and didn't take a picture of that slide, but it was clear that was considered.

#200 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

They have the license and wouldn't need to do that, no?

I meant for the Williams stuff on the DMD getting removed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mm-confirmed/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.