th2W4QJSU3 (resized).jpg
045C7165-B3A0-4D67-8F7E-BECBCA374C48 (resized).jpeg
9FD99526-A032-43C5-A46E-C7EA2C58D2BE (resized).jpeg
155BC371-965E-4D31-BE2B-150D1060443C (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
15385432610635324126060836592073 (resized).jpg
20181002_235958 (resized).jpg
TRIBE (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

Lets rock n roll!

lead_960 (resized).jpglead_960 (resized).jpg

920x920 (resized).jpg920x920 (resized).jpg

6 months later
#164 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

If I still had to win a single game, I want Kershaw pitching. Game 1 was a little crazy. Errors

4 errors. lol. And still making the game close at the end. He'll get another chance.

#170 5 years ago

I decided I was going to hang out in the garage and drink a few beers, play a little pinball, and watch the game last night. Needless to say, by the time the game was over, I was out of beer.

#177 5 years ago

I know it looked cheap in slo-mo but what exactly was he supposed to do with his foot if the baseman's foot is blocking the way?

#179 5 years ago

Well they do have a lot of new rules in regards to interfering with basemen.

I like the days when you just mowed him over and he dropped the ball.

#197 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Runner was on a straight line and did not divert. He drug his foot over the top of the bag. Bag belongs to the runner, it is that simple.

That's what I saw and with the speed with which he was running, how the heck was he supposed to switch feet so his left foot would hit the the bag and not his right? But he was fined and that's that and at this point it's all neither here nor there.

The Dodgers had to fight real hard to get to the position they are in now and it's still not a done deal. As a lifelong Angels fan, it can be tough to say, but Go Dodgers!!!

#209 5 years ago

Dodgers bustin' it open now.

#211 5 years ago

Hat's off to the Brewers for playing like they did and early in the series I thought they had good chance of winning it all. Dodgers had to fight tooth and nail to pull it off.

But with all the sports teams we have here, it would be nice to have at least one champion again. I won't hold me breath, but a couple of the football teams are starting to look like contenders too

#213 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Hmmm ... Dodgers in the World Series, Rams red hot in the NFL, and King James now playing for the Lakers ... could it be The Year of LA???!!!

That's all good and well unless you are an Angels and Chargers fan . lol. But, at this point I'll take what I can get. Chargers lookin' good though.

#217 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Oddly quite around here.

Lets liven up the place a bit then.

source.gifsource.gif
#222 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Beat LA Beat LA! Seriously though, this should be an awesome series.

You guys don't have Babe Ruth this time! Heard your team sold him to the Yankees. lol

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Best part for me last night- listening to Buck Martinez instead of Joe Buck!

LOL!

Fox really thinks they have the winning NFL announcer team with Aikman and Buck. Sorry to burst your bubble guys....

#243 5 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Remember when Joe Garagiola did TWIB years ago?

I honestly don't remember that. Might have been before my time.

But I do remember when he hosted the game show "Sale Of The Century".
gettyimages-517444476-1024x1024 (resized).jpggettyimages-517444476-1024x1024 (resized).jpg

#257 5 years ago

I was out in the garage shopping out one of my machines watching the game and drinking a few beers. As it went into extra innings I switched to Jack but kept watching as I finished my shop job. Classic how they used Kershaw as a pinch hitter and I had a feeling all along Muncy would be a hero.

It must have been after 4 AM on the east coast. Wouldn't you know I was out taking a leak when Muncie hit that blast to end it.

Hopefully, just like what happened in the series with the Brewers, that long game played right into the Dodgers hands as it looked to wear the other team down especially the pitching, perhaps for tonight's game and tomorrow's as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mlb-2018-play-ball?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.