(Topic ID: 199020)

MLB 2017 playoffs - the Astros are champs!

By Tuna_Delight

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5EC49316-FB0F-4ACB-A13C-58A711237D7F (resized).png
    image-picsay (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    Minute Maid Stadium (resized).jpg
    giphy (resized).png
    GoDodgers-752x440 (resized).jpg
    ScreenShot2013-10-16at10.13.28AM_crop_exact (resized).png
    33 (resized).jpg
    620011 (resized).jpg
    Tumbleweed (resized).jpg
    ZomboMeme 19102017201208 (resized).jpg
    Lasorda Tom 51.82 NBL (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Cub fury (resized).jpg
    picard-facepalm (resized).jpg
    lol (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 6 years ago

I'm tired of reminiscing about the past..I really hope that my Dodgers take the next step and win it all.

IMG_1945 (resized).JPGIMG_1945 (resized).JPG

#68 6 years ago

That Aaron Judge kid..he's pretty good. With nfl going on, hockey about to start, nascar w their playoff format happening..and of course tonight w the wild card starting..this is thee best time of year for sports..

#90 6 years ago

And to think that the dodgers were gonna potentially get rid of Puig..their bats r on fire, and Turner continues to impress. Kenley shutting the door when he has to..D.Roberts is doing a good job behind the bench..

#94 6 years ago
    Quoted from Schnollms:

I have the Indians going all the way in my bracket. I think the Yankees have a shot but I hate them since I'm a mets fan. The dogers are overrated in my opinion. The Nats have a great team but little playoff experience. If not the Indians I can see the Astros or Cubs.

Overrated?! Please..

IMG_1958 (resized).JPGIMG_1958 (resized).JPG

#138 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Good warm back up game for the Dodgers. They sure saw a lot of pitches tonight.

Good call by Roberts to pull Kershaw. The bullpen has been solid so far..That's 4 wins in a row in the playoffs w out a loss..but who's counting

#176 6 years ago

I was in grade 3 or 4 when the dodgers were playing the expos in the playoffs..I recall that I was the only 1 in my class that cheered loudly when Monday hit that hr over Dawson's head..most Canadians don't like 'blue Monday ' but I won't forget that moment ..be great if they finish off the cubbies, but the dodgers r running on all cylinders..

#198 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

the cubs have something the dodger lack... heart
    The dodgers are the better team this year, but as we saw last year... heart can win games from shear willpower to do so.

U don't think that every player and coach in that dodger dugout doesn't want to win and advance? Dude..I'll take that talent and desire/heart from my dodgers any day..let's not forget that impressive bullpen too..

1 week later
    #258 6 years ago

What a crazy game last nite..so many hrs and ups and downs. Dodgers bullpen finally cracked, but credit to the stros. That game was a fn classic

#287 6 years ago

I can’t be the only one that’s fn happy that Bellinger an Pederson FINALLY got big timely hits 2nite..I don’t know if the momentum is really w anyone, but I’m really looking forward to game 5 2mrw..

#371 6 years ago

Springer was a complete stud in the finals..we haven’t seen a player reach so many bases in a series..Roberts and the dodgers gained exp with all this, they’re real close (obviously) I still wished that someone plunked Gurriel, but Darvish and the staff I guess have a lil class. Overall a great series to watch..congrats to the Astros..just read that Gattis was a janitor 10 years ago- now a World Series champ..that’s a cool story

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mlb-2017-playoffs-who-will-be-champs?tu=hwyhed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.