DSCN7722 (resized).JPG
DSCN8459 (resized).JPG
DSCN8453 (resized).JPG
DSCN8458 (resized).JPG
DSCN8456 (resized).JPG
DSCN8457 (resized).JPG
DSCN8455 (resized).JPG
DSCN8451 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 3 years ago

Well, need to be in too to safe my spot.

MK6PIN You understand that placing a spot without showing anything can go to some cancellation at the end. But as we need to take a decision now, i have to go.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Let's start a list:
1 x Averell
1 x DrDoom
1 x gabegabegabe
1 x Toucanf16
1 x adamross
1 x colonel_caverne

I think some folks may have directly pm’ed MK6PIN

He said
« As of right now there are 18 aprons pretty much spoken for, of which 13 I know well, so unless I screw this up these are taken »

Then i’m not sure to be in though.

#29 3 years ago

Can i install the motion mod myself on the apron?
I would like to save 2 overseas shipping cost

#31 3 years ago

Sorry i don’t know Lior.
Where can i see some of his works?
Thanks

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Just for the understanding, the strobe light in the apron is not the strobe kit that PER has designed, right?
Xeno strobe kit is different to the Apron strobe?
I'm asking because I have already installed the Xeno strobe kit.
[quoted image]

Yes.
Strobes that MK6PIN will put in his apron is the same as in AFM, it is a tube with xenon gas that needs high voltage if i’m not wrong. Lights are really intense, don’t sure about the difference between green and white though.
Beleive me, it is a great feature. However, i think it will work as Per’s mod, starting when xeno in action and you could set up time and intensity, but will not be coded as i hoped.

1 week later
#100 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So the Update (got home earlier than expected..bourbon night again):
First - guess there had to be a bit of drama in here (it is Pinside after all). My hope is we can stay on topic for the next several weeks as this thing gets built and finally on my game and in the hands of a few. Items for tonight:
a) THE LIST!!! Remember, 13 spots exist, I'll put a line at the cutoff of all who have expressed interest. I combed through all the pm's by date of request (with 1 exception deleted) and am confident this is correct. Didn't go down to the minute, but at this point "is what it is".
b) THE PRICE!! Everything has been calculated to the best of my abilities, and another "is what it is". This is the firm price, and all, including preorders, will pay the same. Pinside donation is included, shipping is not. These will only go out UPS insured to value. I will take the assembly to my local UPS store, they will box it, insure it, and give me the price to the destination. This will be given to each new owner before shipping.
c) THE UPDATES!! I'll give you what I can, won't what I can't. Simple as that. Again no $$$ will change hands until my team (I have a team!!) is in agreement that enough has been shown. More on that in the section.
Let's get to it, as I have to finish this, get the bourbon going, and play the pins:
THE LIST (in order) This is the order created by PM interest only, and which I will accept orders once available. I realize 14 didn't make the first cut, but generally suspect that some may not actually buy one (I have no idea)
1 - adamross
2 - jvspin
3 - Nethawk86
4 - chrishoyle99
5 - sdpinballer
6 - skynight320
7 - touchanf16
8 - noitbe1
9 - averell
10 - razorsedge
11 - waywinn
12 - delt31
13 - oneangrymo
17 - rodneypapish
18 - dtownedobe
19 - may
20 - drdoom
21 - pingo
22 - indypin
23 - colone-caverne
24 - bartzenegger
25 - palepurple
26 - the_one
27 - dts
THE PRICE:
$950 without Andrew's Motion tracker mod
$1185 with it
this is USD and does not include UPS packaging/ shipping to you.
TERMS- Once enough has been shown to satisfaction (you will see everything except final art and harness "under the hood apron details"
50% deposit, balance due before I hit the UPS store. This will be paypal only. I've calculated everything that is going into this, and stand behind this price and what I stated earlier. If you don't want one, don't buy or commit to it.
THE UPDATES:
a) The machinist (Don) could not start bending things until the final measurements, details were sorted this past Wednesday. I've ADDED something that I believe everyone will appreciate, hence the week delay. He is creating 2 now. I should have one by mid next week. He will keep the other (we are distanced by a couple hours). I will be confirming the fit and functionality, conveying info to him to mark his proto. Once done, these will go fast. Still confident in a ship date of the first week of October or so.
b) All electronics have been sorted and parts ordered in full for the run. Some of the pieces are coming from China and have supposedly shipped. This is a custom assembly, so anxious to see these parts sooner than later.
c) Acrylics and the remaining things - already paid and in the works.
d) The art - staggering...that's all I'll say
e) When can I show you what I stated above under the "terms" section - truly hoping for something of substance to show within the next 10- 14 days. Enough of the mock will be built for you to make a decision one way or the other.
FINAL:
1) Please pm me if the price has already put you "out" of the list so I can adjust accordingly. All is good, just need to let the next in line know
2) Now that you have seen the list, you know where you are in it. I will NOT be revealing who actually is receiving these (as you do not see the preorder names either). See no point in that. Communication will be by PM only at that point.
3) I hope to keep the thread alive to some degree after these get out and installed...very excited to see pics, and discuss things about it, help those that may need assistance, etc.
Maybe this has helped. Remember, the whole process will be done by October (everything has been pretty much paid in full on my end already), so it's really not that long for you anxious ones.
Enjoy your Friday......mark

So sorry you are not in the list!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
9,999 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mk6pin-s-alien-apron-adventure?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.