DSCN7722 (resized).JPG
DSCN8459 (resized).JPG
DSCN8453 (resized).JPG
DSCN8458 (resized).JPG
DSCN8456 (resized).JPG
DSCN8457 (resized).JPG
DSCN8455 (resized).JPG
DSCN8451 (resized).JPG

There are 287 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Yes.
Lights are really intense, don’t sure about the difference between green and white though.

Remember, the green pulse is led edge lighting, while the strobe is directly under the lens ( out of sight when off). Suspect it won't matter as the strobes that close are going to be extremely intense.

Idea was for a soothing, eerie pulse during gameplay, interrupted by a monster on occasion which announces it's "got you" rather aggressively.

I'm more concerned about strobe " leakage light", hence the sit-down this Wednesday w Don. Believe I'll have to chamber these areas...

I've measured the wiring harness and will start to build the mock today, ensuring everything reaches. Will keep as straightforward and simple as possible.

#52 3 years ago
yea, that's a bit high

#53 3 years ago

Make 50 and sell them for $30-40, keep a little off the top for yourself (great design and work) or donate that extra to a charity!

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Haven't decided yet, but given I'm making 25 and they are all (strongly) spoken for, I was thinking $ 25 per apron...$625 total. Too high?...too low? I'd listen to ideas...
Despite some of the people on this place, I consider it my only other true hobby besides the pins themselves. It's been a cornerstone for me since joining.
I'm announcing through the site, so robin more than deserves something IMHO...

I’m good with $25/apron.

#55 3 years ago

I think thats a very fair amount per apron

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Make 50 and sell them for $30-40, keep a little off the top for yourself (great design and work) or donate that extra to a charity!

Can't...barely got Don to commit to 25 ( he's still grumbling a bit but a man of his word), Lior's contract and conditions are firm and funded, so there will only be 25.

We (team formed) are all very busy w day jobs, other projects. Suspect I'll be grumbling a bit too after assembling 25 harnesses, final build, and shipping these things . My reward is making something of value for my favorite pin ( yes, I said it), and giving a few fellow Alien lovers an opportunity to do the same.

Believe there are some that make incredible margin on 3d plastic toys, rainbow led sticks, etc. as people spend thousands of $$$ on mods lately it seems.

Nothing wrong w that, just not what I'm doing here...

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’m good with $25/apron.

Quoted from Faust:

I think thats a very fair amount per apron

Done... I'll factor $25 per apron as part of my cost, and donate $625 to Pinside once all funds are received...

#58 3 years ago

Working on a mock build of the wiring harness today, and a "will call" list for those that aren't already presold (this is the list that will be posted hopefully by end of next week so I can lock in who is getting the total batch). Trying to make the install as simple as possible.

There is another element that is going to be added to the features and won't add much price- wise. Thought about it as I wireformed harness layout this morning. Something else you can ponder, and will certainly be revealed once it's $$$ time. Enjoy your Saturday. Limited posting in here today for me...must use my time wisely....mark

#59 3 years ago

Received Airlock bezel and tracker mod today ! Amazing work by Andrew highly
Recommend these
C04A10E2-BDA4-482D-97A7-D9C256AE1564 (resized).jpegC04A10E2-BDA4-482D-97A7-D9C256AE1564 (resized).jpeg

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Received Airlock bezel and tracker mod today ! Amazing work by Andrew highly
Recommend these
[quoted image]

Tracker is awesome but I'll get it with the apron. How much for bezel?

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Tracker is awesome but I'll get it with the apron. How much for bezel?

There was some confusion with me because I thought the “display bezel” was part of the tracker mod . I didn’t realize it was for the airlock and therefore a separate mod . Contact Andrew for the price. I think he gives discount for both

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

There was some confusion with me because I thought the “display bezel” was part of the tracker mod . I didn’t realize it was for the airlock and therefore a separate mod . Contact Andrew for the price. I think he gives discount for both

I was confused also, thought you needed both. Unfortunately can't swing the tracker mod right now, I think it's brilliant.

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I was confused also, thought you needed both. Unfortunately can't swing the tracker mod right now, I think it's brilliant.

Yes exactly ! I advised him to call it airlock bezel

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yes exactly ! I advised him to call it airlock bezel

Yes it seemed to confuse a few people, Some understood others didn't.

Not intentional as I labeled each item separately with separate prices.

Apologies to all if this happened and contact me if you want to send the item back.

Anyway, a lesson learnt on my part.

I've taken Oneangrymo advice and now included "Airlock" in the description.

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

Yes it seemed to confuse a few people, Some understood others didn't.
Not intentional as I labeled each item separately with separate prices.
Apologies to all if this happened and contact me if you want to send the item back.
Anyway, a lesson learnt on my part.
I've taken oneangrymo advice and now included "Airlock" in the description.

Hi Andrew, please post the price of just the motion tracker here, not including freight charges, if someone is to purchase a single unit. Thanks

Given this is the only optional item for the apron ( back on topic), potential owners will know what this cost is.

The apron is either going to be built/priced with or without this mod, and I will charge a shipping fee based on the apron and where it's going.

These will only be shipped UPS expedited and insured at full value. I can ship internationally thru them, as the item is too expensive to go another route for my comfort.

#66 3 years ago

Spent 6 hours under the hood yesterday to get wiring harness sorted. Will have my shop build these next week.

Additional electronic feature- given feedback from the Alien thread, it seems many would like a visual indicator in easy view when weapons are qualified.

I've incorporated this into the apron, as it will have a single bayonet 12v flasher hidden under the left acrylic only, which will blink in unison w the button. Color supplied TBD as I want to see it in action, but you can always change that to your likings.

#67 3 years ago

Refined my will call list last night ( order of inquiry):

There are 12 presold

So 13 available spots for 25 inquiries

I hate lists, but part of the process. Price will be sorted by this Friday.

As soon as something is in my hands and concept has been made as clear as I can post price, post list and terms. Anxious to get through this quickly and efficiently.

There will be updates on progress still shown here, along with final version of course, regardless if you got " in" or not.

Though a larger run might have been nice if I could have done it ( I can't), the time and $$$ already invested is making me grateful that I only have to build 25 of these.

Have a great, safe Sunday!!!....mark

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Hi Andrew, please post the price of just the motion tracker here, not including freight charges, if someone is to purchase a single unit. Thanks
Given this is the only optional item for the apron ( back on topic), potential owners will know what this cost is.
The apron is either going to be built/priced with or without this mod, and I will charge a shipping fee based on the apron and where it's going.
These will only be shipped UPS expedited and insured at full value. I can ship internationally thru them, and the item is too expensive to go another route.

Without freight from me it's £185. How much is your apron?

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

Without freight from me it's £185. How much is your apron?

Lol...soon my friend, very soon..

Thank you for posting this!!

#70 3 years ago

I want to have my Apron

#71 3 years ago

Thanks for making these Mark. Like you said, for OUR favorite pin. Love mine.

Just a question though. So if I have the tracker mod already received from Andrew, I can just order the regular apron without it, correct? Also, I guessing once production starts we can have our choice of the word Aliens or the Weyland symbol on the apron? Tough choice, but I'm leaning towards the Aliens word myself.

BTW, I love the extra ideas you're thinking about putting on the apron (weapon switch)

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Thanks for making these Mark. Like you said, for OUR favorite pin. Love mine.
Just a question though. So if I have the tracker mod already received from Andrew, I can just order the regular apron without it, correct? Also, I guessing once production starts we can have our choice of the word Aliens or the Weyland symbol on the apron? Tough choice, but I'm leaning towards the Aliens word myself.
BTW, I love the extra ideas you're thinking about putting on the apron (weapon switch)

I think you are referring to the apron that I made; it is configurable. Or I missed something?

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

I think you are referring to the apron that I made; it is configurable. Or I missed something?

Oops, my fault.

#74 3 years ago

I have a question MK6PIN : Will you reveal what Lior is making for the apron?

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Oops, my fault.

Not my apron...

I've seen pics of Felix's concept...this is not that..

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

I have a question mk6pin : Will you reveal what Lior is making for the apron?

I'm afraid that is top secret at the moment...sculpted unique art, of course.

Highly doubtful it will be shown until the finished product is compete for viewing by all . Purchasing opportunity at that point will have been long passed.

If anyone is on the fence about purchase as they may not like his art, this won't be a product for you. It is unique to this apron, and he won't discuss or give anyone an opportunity to purchase this outside of this project.

Rest assured, the concept is deadly, and will be amazing as always..

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Haven't decided yet, but given I'm making 25 and they are all (strongly) spoken for, I was thinking $ 25 per apron...$625 total. Too high?...too low? I'd listen to ideas...
Despite some of the people on this place, I consider it my only other true hobby besides the pins themselves. It's been a cornerstone for me since joining.
I'm announcing through the site, so robin more than deserves something IMHO...

Very stand up thing to do! Actually talked to Robin about this recently with several 100k++ mod sellers using the resources of Pinside but not sharing the value of sales to this great site. Can't wait to see the finished product and strongly suggest considering More units as this is sounding great.

#78 3 years ago

So some exciting news and some redundant:

1) Boring first - There are 12 of the 25 gone, meaning 13 will be available. If you are 1 of the 12 preorders, you are already aware, and your name will not appear. Reached to a few of the "want one/ I'm in but have to see it first" via PM to see if they wanted preorder status (I hate lists). Didn't get that vibe and completely respect that. They will go on the will call list of approx 25 others in the order they reached out with interest via PM. Once revealed to satisfaction, there will be a deposit and definitive term for balance that must be met within a time frame, or next up. Very simple and straightforward. There are no plans and nothing in place for another run. Done - preorder window closed.

2) Exciting news - As I'm refining the strobing mod (which comes with the apron, not available as an option or for sale as it will be built) there were some features I wanted to incorporate (mainly ease of user ability to access basic changes to the effect). I'm excited to announce that Kneissl is aboard the apron adventure, and is literally a genious in these sort of things, especially Alien related. You will recall in the threads he had a very early model, understands the electronics, and has a passion for the game still. Developed the capacitor mod, which gave me the multiball action I had wanted (running in my game for quite some time now). I consider him a huge pinbud, as he let me play his game when I was waiting in agony for mine, and also took deep dives in getting electronics sorted. He will be refining the strobe assembly, and a trusted, confidential ear to things I'm working on electronically in this effort. Huge, huge thanks, and the apron will be that much better because of him being a part!!!!

While I close for the evening, there has been much emphasis on the strobe effect. Remember, this is only one element of the apron that brings major improvement. This will add a level of class and functionality the game deserves on several fronts. Starting to get very real for me.....will target end of week latest for pricing, more detail and "the list". Take care....mark

#79 3 years ago

Meeting Machinist 9am est tomorrow. Pretty much everything else sorted and purchased.

I'm going to be very precise when I post price, ensuring the " list" order matches my PM request exactly. Currently 29 for 13 spots.

No $$$ ask until I can show an actual, core proto. The price will be firm however, so should help some decide if they want to stay in. Take care...mark

#80 3 years ago

Well one day left before Friday

Come on Mark leave the day job play some Alien and post the details on here

The suspense is getting to me and I havnt ordered one

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

Come on Mark leave the day job play some Alien and post the details .....

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

Come on Mark leave the day job play some Alien and post the details on here

Too funny....the good news is machinists details finally sorted yesterday and all bases covered. The lighting chambers caused some challenges/ adds to the underside.

He is building ( finally) 2 prototypes, 1 he will keep for adjustment, and 1 for me to give him feedback " from the field" to ensure it all fits..

I'll definitely be playing Alien this weekend, as he doesn't need the plastic version or inside drain guide any longer ( hoorah!!!).

Have all the $$$'s and everyone sort of doing their thing now w getting this completed.

Post will come tomorrow w price and " the list". Probably have something to show ( actual mock, not a drawing ) at some point next week.

Design piece done!!! ( and everything Is as hoped, btw)....mark

#83 3 years ago

I have a genuine question re-reading your posts today:
In several posts you mention you make this apron for the community and is made on costprice basis only, which is very kind considering all the time you invest.

In my opinion, with such a strong claim/statement comes transparency and you can maybe post the BoM (bill of material) costs that come with it, or estimates when you are listing the price today.
Also because you are publicly listing all your buyers (why is that actually?), so why not have everything public.

I’d like to hear what you and other followers think about it.

For my apron I have no problem doing the same by the way if this question comes up. I ready mentioned in the Alien thread cost estimations.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the first proto.

#84 3 years ago

Honestly, I don’t care to see a BOM and I think the OP should profit for all the time and effort he’s putting into this.
I kind of like seeing the list of buyers. I always like seeing where I stand on the list!
I always appreciate guys who work on these mods. I don’t have the time, creativity or skill set to make mods of this caliper and really appreciate those who do.

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

I have a genuine question re-reading your posts today:
In several posts you mention you make this apron for the community and is made on costprice basis only, which is very kind considering all the time you invest.
In my opinion, with such a strong claim/statement comes transparency and you can maybe post the BoM (bill of material) costs that come with it, or estimates when you are listing the price today.
Also because you are publicly listing all your buyers (why is that actually?), so why not have everything public.
I’d like to hear what you and other followers think about it.
For my apron I have no problem doing the same by the way if this question comes up. I ready mentioned in the Alien thread cost estimations.
Anyway, looking forward to seeing the first proto.

You want me to post my BOM so you can verify I'm telling the truth, or show what you're doing is cheaper? Maybe like when Averell ( a great Alien supporter btw) did the acrylic speaker kits, and you promptly slammed his approach, then making your own.

I will post tonight the things I had promised and can share to date, total price of the apron and including a list of interested Pinsiders, in the order received. Felix, you have no worries, you're name will not be on it.

Ridiculous and offensive. Good luck with whatever you are doing. I've got no part in it......unbelievable.....

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Honestly, I don’t care to see a BOM and I think the OP should profit for all the time and effort he’s putting into this.
I kind of like seeing the list of buyers. I always like seeing where I stand in the list!
I always appreciate guys who work on these mods. I don’t have the time, creativity or skill set to make mods of this caliper and really appreciate those who do.

You'll see the list tonight along with other updates, including the price with or without Andrew's Motion tracker. Thanks pinbud....(still at work until about 7:30pmest.)

#87 3 years ago

EDIT - wrong thread ; )

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

You want me to post my BOM so you can verify I'm telling the truth, or show what you're doing is cheaper? Maybe like when averell ( a great Alien supporter btw) did the acrylic speaker kits, and you promptly slammed his approach, then making your own.
I will post tonight the things I had promised and can share to date, total price of the apron and including a list of interested Pinsiders, in the order received. Felix, you have no worries, you're name will not be on it.
Ridiculous and offensive. Good luck with whatever you are doing. I've got no part in it......unbelievable.....

You stay the coarse you have Nothing to prove or justify to Anyone. Yeshh.

#89 3 years ago

cant wait man, thanks for all the hard work!

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

You want me to post my BOM so you can verify I'm telling the truth, or show what you're doing is cheaper? Maybe like when averell ( a great Alien supporter btw) did the acrylic speaker kits, and you promptly slammed his approach, then making your own.

Averell didnt design the first clear speaker panels he copied them from Beowulfz07 design

#91 3 years ago

Mmmmhh, I can remember that I improved the speaker panel somehow.
I think the main difference was the recessed grill and the interchangeability.
Ah yes, and the limited quantity.

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Not sure how you mean improve. You just copied the original wood one.

I just mentioned that Beowulfz07 was the first to do it. Not you. Am I wrong?

#93 3 years ago

I can’t wait to see the apron post it
Already !

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

The limited quantity was because I only did a set for my machine as I had no idea anyone else would want them.
Andrew has taken the machine to a new level with his mods

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

MK6PIN is probably the most level headed person on pinside. EXTREMELY helpful and generous! There’s no way I would have enjoyed this pin without his direct and time-consuming support. There are a lot of us out here rooting for you @mk6pin. This piece will be special and we appreciate you!

#96 3 years ago

So the Update (got home earlier than expected..bourbon night again):

First - guess there had to be a bit of drama in here (it is Pinside after all). My hope is we can stay on topic for the next several weeks as this thing gets built and finally on my game and in the hands of a few. Items for tonight:

a) THE LIST!!! Remember, 13 spots exist, I'll put a line at the cutoff of all who have expressed interest. I combed through all the pm's by date of request (with 1 exception deleted) and am confident this is correct. Didn't go down to the minute, but at this point "is what it is".

b) THE PRICE!! Everything has been calculated to the best of my abilities, and another "is what it is". This is the firm price, and all, including preorders, will pay the same. Pinside donation is included, shipping is not. These will only go out UPS insured to value. I will take the assembly to my local UPS store, they will box it, insure it, and give me the price to the destination. This will be given to each new owner before shipping.

c) THE UPDATES!! I'll give you what I can, won't what I can't. Simple as that. Again no $$$ will change hands until my team (I have a team!!) is in agreement that enough has been shown. More on that in the section.

Let's get to it, as I have to finish this, get the bourbon going, and play the pins:

THE LIST (in order) This is the order created by PM interest only, and which I will accept orders once available. I realize 14 didn't make the first cut, but generally suspect that some may not actually buy one (I have no idea)

1 - adamross
2 - jvspin
3 - Nethawk86
4 - chrishoyle99
5 - sdpinballer
6 - skynight320
7 - touchanf16
8 - noitbe1
9 - averell
10 - razorsedge
11 - waywinn
12 - delt31
13 - oneangrymo

14 - wcbu64
15 - wdbthree
16 - fossmin
17 - rodneypapish
18 - dtownedobe
19 - may
20 - drdoom
21 - pingo
22 - indypin
23 - colone-caverne
24 - bartzenegger
25 - palepurple
26 - the_one
27 - dts

THE PRICE:
$950 without Andrew's Motion tracker mod
$1185 with it

this is USD and does not include UPS packaging/ shipping to you.

TERMS- Once enough has been shown to satisfaction (you will see everything except final art and harness "under the hood apron details"
50% deposit, balance due before I hit the UPS store. This will be paypal only. I've calculated everything that is going into this, and stand behind this price and what I stated earlier. If you don't want one, don't buy or commit to it.

THE UPDATES:

a) The machinist (Don) could not start bending things until the final measurements, details were sorted this past Wednesday. I've ADDED something that I believe everyone will appreciate, hence the week delay. He is creating 2 now. I should have one by mid next week. He will keep the other (we are distanced by a couple hours). I will be confirming the fit and functionality, conveying info to him to mark his proto. Once done, these will go fast. Still confident in a ship date of the first week of October or so.
b) All electronics have been sorted and parts ordered in full for the run. Some of the pieces are coming from China and have supposedly shipped. This is a custom assembly, so anxious to see these parts sooner than later.
c) Acrylics and the remaining things - already paid and in the works.
d) The art - staggering...that's all I'll say
e) When can I show you what I stated above under the "terms" section - truly hoping for something of substance to show within the next 10- 14 days. Enough of the mock will be built for you to make a decision one way or the other.

FINAL:

1) Please pm me if the price has already put you "out" of the list so I can adjust accordingly. All is good, just need to let the next in line know
2) Now that you have seen the list, you know where you are in it. I will NOT be revealing who actually is receiving these (as you do not see the preorder names either). See no point in that. Communication will be by PM only at that point.
3) I hope to keep the thread alive to some degree after these get out and installed...very excited to see pics, and discuss things about it, help those that may need assistance, etc.

Maybe this has helped. Remember, the whole process will be done by October (everything has been pretty much paid in full on my end already), so it's really not that long for you anxious ones.

Enjoy your Friday......mark

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

mk6pin is probably the most level headed person on pinside. EXTREMELY helpful and generous! There’s no way I would have enjoyed this pin without his direct and time-consuming support. There are a lot of us out here rooting for you mk6pin. This piece will be special and we appreciate you!

Thank you....this is truly intended to support a few others who share the passion of the game like I do. Very glad I've got solid people who will help me see this through. I don't anticipate disappointment....

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I asked a normal question in a polite way, then I get this...

I never just took Averells design without asking, I in fact asked him to make more but he said no and I had to do my own.
And what has it to do with my question.
I give credit where it belongs and I post my ideas and solutions openly in the forum.
Think before you make accusations.

Then the question itself: It would not have been even relevant, but you bring it up yourself in about 5 posts. If you would just say 'I made an apron, it's $X' it would also be fine (like most people do). So why you get so mad when I ask about it.
I say nowhere you are not helpful, or that you don't make nice things. I don't accuse anyone of anything, I just ask a question.

Too bad you took me off the list just for asking a somewhat critical question, but that is your decision.

#99 3 years ago

Yes, Beowulfz07 did a first design for the panels, that's right.
Of course I used the same shape of the original panels, why not?
I mean the main difference was the grill and how the panel was made of.
I also considered the light effect and changed the line up of the LED stripe and use a mirror foil in the backbox for a better impression.
I just tried to "create" theses parts for an easy install for every owner, especially for those who didn't have the skills for workmanship.

And it's true that Felix asked me for "permission" to reproduce the speaker panels, because I only made a limited vlaue.
I have sent him information and the manual how to do that - that's all.

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So the Update (got home earlier than expected..bourbon night again):
First - guess there had to be a bit of drama in here (it is Pinside after all). My hope is we can stay on topic for the next several weeks as this thing gets built and finally on my game and in the hands of a few. Items for tonight:
a) THE LIST!!! Remember, 13 spots exist, I'll put a line at the cutoff of all who have expressed interest. I combed through all the pm's by date of request (with 1 exception deleted) and am confident this is correct. Didn't go down to the minute, but at this point "is what it is".
b) THE PRICE!! Everything has been calculated to the best of my abilities, and another "is what it is". This is the firm price, and all, including preorders, will pay the same. Pinside donation is included, shipping is not. These will only go out UPS insured to value. I will take the assembly to my local UPS store, they will box it, insure it, and give me the price to the destination. This will be given to each new owner before shipping.
c) THE UPDATES!! I'll give you what I can, won't what I can't. Simple as that. Again no $$$ will change hands until my team (I have a team!!) is in agreement that enough has been shown. More on that in the section.
Let's get to it, as I have to finish this, get the bourbon going, and play the pins:
THE LIST (in order) This is the order created by PM interest only, and which I will accept orders once available. I realize 14 didn't make the first cut, but generally suspect that some may not actually buy one (I have no idea)
1 - adamross
2 - jvspin
3 - Nethawk86
4 - chrishoyle99
5 - sdpinballer
6 - skynight320
7 - touchanf16
8 - noitbe1
9 - averell
10 - razorsedge
11 - waywinn
12 - delt31
13 - oneangrymo
17 - rodneypapish
18 - dtownedobe
19 - may
20 - drdoom
21 - pingo
22 - indypin
23 - colone-caverne
24 - bartzenegger
25 - palepurple
26 - the_one
27 - dts
THE PRICE:
$950 without Andrew's Motion tracker mod
$1185 with it
this is USD and does not include UPS packaging/ shipping to you.
TERMS- Once enough has been shown to satisfaction (you will see everything except final art and harness "under the hood apron details"
50% deposit, balance due before I hit the UPS store. This will be paypal only. I've calculated everything that is going into this, and stand behind this price and what I stated earlier. If you don't want one, don't buy or commit to it.
THE UPDATES:
a) The machinist (Don) could not start bending things until the final measurements, details were sorted this past Wednesday. I've ADDED something that I believe everyone will appreciate, hence the week delay. He is creating 2 now. I should have one by mid next week. He will keep the other (we are distanced by a couple hours). I will be confirming the fit and functionality, conveying info to him to mark his proto. Once done, these will go fast. Still confident in a ship date of the first week of October or so.
b) All electronics have been sorted and parts ordered in full for the run. Some of the pieces are coming from China and have supposedly shipped. This is a custom assembly, so anxious to see these parts sooner than later.
c) Acrylics and the remaining things - already paid and in the works.
d) The art - staggering...that's all I'll say
e) When can I show you what I stated above under the "terms" section - truly hoping for something of substance to show within the next 10- 14 days. Enough of the mock will be built for you to make a decision one way or the other.
FINAL:
1) Please pm me if the price has already put you "out" of the list so I can adjust accordingly. All is good, just need to let the next in line know
2) Now that you have seen the list, you know where you are in it. I will NOT be revealing who actually is receiving these (as you do not see the preorder names either). See no point in that. Communication will be by PM only at that point.
3) I hope to keep the thread alive to some degree after these get out and installed...very excited to see pics, and discuss things about it, help those that may need assistance, etc.
Maybe this has helped. Remember, the whole process will be done by October (everything has been pretty much paid in full on my end already), so it's really not that long for you anxious ones.
Enjoy your Friday......mark

So sorry you are not in the list!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,999 (OBO)
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 287 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mk6pin-s-alien-apron-adventure/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.