4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by daw6205
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 months ago

I'm looking for a complete Mystery Wheel of my Cyclone Williams . Could you help me where i can find this item? Thank you

#2 4 months ago
    Quoted from daw6205:

I'm looking for a complete Mystery Wheel of my Cyclone Williams . Could you help me where i can find this item? Thank you

Are you just looking for the wheel itself or the motor too? You should post this in tne Cyclone thread, more people will see it. I think I've seen the wheel for sale, may have been 1 offs on ebay though, I'll look around.

#4 4 months ago

thank you , where can i look for the motor and electronic board , I need all of Mystery Wheel stuff

#5 4 months ago

Homepin sells an aftermarket board and stepper motor combo for like 100 bucks... Nobody that I know of is making the actual wheel, so that 3d printed option above might be your only real choice there...

Board only - https://www.pinballshop.nl/electronics-parts/boards/homepin-williams-bally-stepper-board-d-12046-d-12045/

with stepper - https://www.pinballshop.nl/electronics-parts/boards/homepin-williams-bally-stepper-board-with-stepper-motor-and-harness-d-12046-d-12045/

#6 4 months ago

ok thank you for your help , also could you tell me where i can find the drawing of assembly of the Mystery Wheel ?
    Thank you in advance again for your help .

#7 4 months ago

I don't have a source for that, maybe someone else does. There's not a whole lot to it... the mounting bracket, the PCB, the plastic wheel, the wheel decal, the stepper motor, a hex set nut. Someone posted some pictures of the backside on a recent thread where I needed some help getting my wheel working...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-pics-of-cyclone-mystery-wheel-#post-5467650

Hopefully you have at least the mounting plate..... I don't even know where you'd get one of those short of someone parting out a game...

#8 4 months ago

Thank you vey much , you are very helpful. This is a unique way to have a Mystery Wheel .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 289.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 9.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Meph's Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 25.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 89.99
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 28.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside