53 days ago

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Grizlyrig
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20190613_222335 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190613_222315 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190613_222409 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190613_222426 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190613_222433 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190425_185946 (resized).jpg

#1 53 days ago

I've always had an slightly unhealthy obsession with system 11s. They have been where I have been happiest in this hobby. My game room was never big enough to have more than 18 games until I moved last year, expanding the game room to 40. What I thought was my crowning achievement was bringing 11 system 11s to Pintastic New England, until tonight....

Tonight I completed what I believe to be the ONLY complete system 11 collection in the western hemisphere and only the second in the world. Order Up!

IMG_20190425_185946 (resized).jpg

#3 53 days ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

I've always had an slightly unhealthy obsession with system 11s. They have been where I have been happiest in this hobby. My goal originally was to own them all at one time or another. I was fortunate enough to complete that goal about 2.5 years ago. My game room was never big enough to have more than 18 games until I moved last year, expanding the game room to 40. What I thought was my crowning achievement was bringing 11 system 11s to Pintastic New England, until tonight....
    Tonight I completed what I believe to be the ONLY complete system 11 collection in the western hemisphere and only the second in the world. Order Up!
    [quoted image]

AWESOME... and now ya got work to do!!

#4 53 days ago

That is amazing and congratulations.

#5 53 days ago

Damn that’s awesome man! Congrats!!

Need pics!!!

#6 53 days ago

Nothing wrong with being obsessed with System 11s and I'm sure you worked your ass off to get them. Congrats that's awesome!

#7 53 days ago

I see you saved the best for last!!!

#8 53 days ago

Pics of the gameroom or it didn't happen...
    Just joking. Congrats on the collection, but I would like to see pictures of your gameroom and collection. Always cool to see how people set up their gamerooms.

#9 53 days ago

Congrats dude! I’m also a sucker for sys11 pins!

#10 52 days ago

It’s been extremely enjoyable watching this journey unfold(literally, around your house). This collection achievement is only a dream for 99% of us, between the cost, difficulty of securing some of these titles and sheer time and travel. Knew that when you said this was a goal of yours, there’d be no stopping you, once you started. Definitely looking forward to you sharing the pics of this massive collection. Congrats again Brian!

#11 52 days ago

So glad you’ve completed the set, although I’m still bummed that I didn’t splurge on your Bad Cats at that Pintastic!

#12 52 days ago

Congratulations to a fine Pinsider!

#13 52 days ago

Congrats that's too cool

#14 52 days ago

Nice and worthy achievement! - Congrats!

#15 52 days ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

I've always had an slightly unhealthy obsession with system 11s. They have been where I have been happiest in this hobby. My game room was never big enough to have more than 18 games until I moved last year, expanding the game room to 40. What I thought was my crowning achievement was bringing 11 system 11s to Pintastic New England, until tonight....
    [quoted image]

#notallheroeswearcapes

#16 51 days ago

Awesome achievement. Never met anyone who has gone through so many games. Great job Brian!

#17 51 days ago
    Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Awesome achievement. Never met anyone who has gone through so many games. Great job Brian!

Hope you had help moving all the pins in your current and past collection!

#18 51 days ago
    Quoted from Toucanf16:

Hope you had help moving all the pins in your current and past collection!

95% of the games you see in my collection removed by myself.

#19 50 days ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

95% of the games you see in my collection removed by myself.

Can vouch for that.

#20 49 days ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

[quoted image]

Congratulations! Where are the pics??

What is your favorite?

#21 49 days ago

Awesome- I have more than three questions

Which is your favorite....

Art package
    Game play
    Theme
    Overall
    Two games that are closet to each other in layout/game play.

I dont think I could even play them all in one go- a week would be necessary to even become superficially familiar with the games!

#22 49 days ago

I didn’t think anyone else would be crazy enough to own both Millionaire AND BBBB.

rd

#23 49 days ago

If anyone's crazy enough, there's a BBBB in Alberta for sale right now!!

#24 48 days ago

I am also a big system 11 fan, but I have settled for just trying to play all system 11 games! I still have a few more to go...

I was excited because I finally got to play transporter in a pinball tournament the other day! It has taken a long time to even locate one.

#25 48 days ago
    Quoted from rufessor:

Art package
    Game play
    Theme
    Overall

Art package is easily Diner. I am a fan of the 50s look to it.

Theme is Whirlwind, the topper ties it all in so we'll.

Gameplay is Banzai, though whirlwind taxi and F-14 are great too

Overall is Banzai.

Sleeper pick? Millionaire. Get over the cheesy art, and we have a winnah!

#26 48 days ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Congratulations! Where are the pics??
    What is your favorite?

Pictures come after Allentown. Gotta get games show ready!

#27 48 days ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Pictures come after Allentown. Gotta get games show ready!

How many are you taking?

Also, is all the hate for BBBB warranted? I have never played it.

#28 48 days ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

How many are you taking?
    Also, is all the hate for BBBB warranted? I have never played it.

Yeah it is. Bad rules that don’t help a really odd and quirky layout. Play it once for novelty and satisfy the curiosity and then move on.

#29 48 days ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Yeah it is. Bad rules that don’t help a really odd and quirky layout. Play it once for novelty and satisfy the curiosity and then move on.

In my quest to play all 30 system 11 games, I am still missing BBBB, millionaire, bad cats, grand lizard, and for some reason...earthshaker. I have seen all of them (just haven't had the chance to play them for various reasons) except badcats. Ive never even come across it.

#30 48 days ago

Congratulations! what a goal to achieve! I have owned 20 of the 30 so far, but have not kept them all. Owned Police Force and F14 twice. Would like to say that I have owned them all someday, but going to fall short of calling it a hardcore goal. Should have started 5 years before I did.

2 weeks later
    #31 32 days ago

This is an amazing accomplishment. Of the 30 machines, I’ve played all of them except bugs bunny. The VFW in Ann Arbor, MI has almost all of them. So many great machines from my favorite era. I’d like to get about 20 of them someday. like that will ever happen! Do you have any pictures of your game room?

4 weeks later
    #32 4 days ago

IMG_20190613_222409 (resized).jpgIMG_20190613_222426 (resized).jpgIMG_20190613_222433 (resized).jpgIMG_20190613_222315 (resized).jpg

IMG_20190613_222335 (resized).jpg
    #33 3 days ago

Man, this is my goal. I am at 5 now. So far to go.

#34 3 days ago

Party at The96stang’s!!!

#36 3 days ago

Amazing!
    Congratulations on collecting all of the sys 11 machines.
    I really do you!

-Mike

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    € 4.99
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    £ 20.00
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 149.00
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 17.99
    Playfield - Decals
    Lermods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 44.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    £ 99.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 142.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside