Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2020 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg
IMG_1141 (resized).JPG
IMG_1146 (resized).JPG
Missing Slick Chick Labels (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I am moving thru my current Slick Chick restore project and I am currently recreating the labels under the play-field, relay board etc. I have a few missing labels that I need a pic taken and posted please. This three shown I know I am missing are in the snapshot I took of the IPDB site. Probably a couple more but I think I have the rest.

Happy to provide the word files gratis to anyone once I have them all.

I was able to get some white glossy letter size sticky laser paper and the copies are excellent. Another observation is like Williams, Gottlieb use multiple fonts to fit the space they have so I don't need to get my OCD side warmed up too much this time.

The upper label refers to the con/lib kick adj setting.
The middle on the trough I have no idea
The bottom is a red font text that refers to the Bank slo -blo fuse.

Thanks in advance.
Steve J.

Missing Slick Chick Labels (resized).JPGMissing Slick Chick Labels (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

Thank you Hoov. The one on the ball trough is the one that I have no knowledge of. The others I can deduce the wording.

#5 7 years ago

Thanks Hoov. Yeh the one on the trough seems to be missing from a bunch of game pics. Love to know what it says.

Great pics of these labels though and I can make accurate copies.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Gottlieb_Pinball:

Hey Steve,
Here's the last label you were looking for from the trough. It fell off a long time ago and was laying in my cabinet. Measures 1 3/4" x 3/4".
Good luck with your game!
Dave

Dave, thank you very much. I had most labels but that one is missing from a bunch of games. I am happy to soon make a file of them all and let people have access to them.

What I have found the Gottlieb like Williams were not that particular on the font, and expanded or narrowed the gap between the letters as they pleased. I print them on gloss laser print 8" x 11" label paper.

Thanks again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/missing-slick-chick-labels?tu=SteveinTexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.