2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pinball_customs
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7532_(resized).jpg
    IMG_7528_(resized).jpg

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 2 years ago

I apologize for not being as present as I should be on here, but with a new baby things are obviously hectic in the household.  That said, we now have a more urgent matter on our hands..

My brother has been missing since April 1st.  If there are any members in the Guelph, Ontario area please keep your eyes out for him.  More info in the link below.  

Thank you

http://guelph.ctvnews.ca/guelph-police-searching-for-missing-24-year-old-man-1.2855443#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=Facebook&_gsc=GLeknGD

#2 2 years ago

PS. I apologize for posting in general chat, but I didn't want this sinking into the "basement".

#3 2 years ago

Bump. Will post to Facebook too.

#4 2 years ago

Damn, I hope he turns up safe.

#5 2 years ago

Saw the fb post Brock, hope he turns up. Not sure how much help I can be, but another bump keeps the thread relevant

#6 2 years ago

I hope he turns up safe.

#7 2 years ago

I hope he returns safely.

#8 2 years ago

Bump.

#9 2 years ago

Bump. Thoughts and prayers..

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

PS. I apologize for posting in general chat, but I didn't want this sinking into the "basement".

I guess we can make an exception and keep it out of the basement.

Bump.

#11 2 years ago

Oh man, good luck with the search Brock, hope he turns up!

#12 2 years ago

Bump.

#13 2 years ago

I hope your Brother turns up safe and sound.

LTG

#14 2 years ago

Good luck. Hope he turns up safe and sound.

#15 2 years ago

Thanks gang.. a group of 20 police officers and K9 units were out today. Nothing turned up yet, but I'll keep everyone posted.

Thamks again for the well wishes amd support.

#16 2 years ago

Best of luck. I have some friends in Windsor, ON that are fairly active in the community. I'll let them know and see if they can get the word out locally.

#17 2 years ago

Bump. Any further updates on the situation?

#18 2 years ago

Can't imagine how tough this is for you right now. So sorry, hope he returns home safe n sound.

#19 2 years ago

Still nothing.. ugh. We're all a mess up here right now

#20 2 years ago

Still nothing.. ugh. We're all a mess up here right now

sorry you are not having any luck.

Any backstory or people/groups you may want to reach out to for more help in finding him?
    What hobbies does he have? Where does he spend his free time? Drugs or other things that may have caused him to wander off or go into hiding?

Have you been able to hack his social media to get ideas of what was going on or where he has been hanging out?

just trying to brainstorm some ideas that may help you.

good luck and keep thiking positive!

#21 2 years ago

Biggest thing I have seen a lot of people overlook with missing persons is that if he had an iPhone and "Find my iPhone" on, you can log onto any computer and search for the device. This does require you to know his AppleID/icloud password but you can guess as many times as you want with no lockout type security... Even if the device is off, it could report the "last known location".

Even if he no longer has the device, whomever does now may be involved.

We JUST had this happen with an employee and we tracked down the device and contacted the authorities with the address where it was last seen by iCloud to pursue legal action.

1 week later
    #22 2 years ago

Any further news on this?

#23 2 years ago

Still nothing.. just met with the detective yesterday

#24 2 years ago

We're now over a month with next to no leads... life at home has been pretty hectic, but the support off and online has been spectacular. I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

After some careful consideration, my wife and I have decided to take my other young brother under our wing so that he does not lead down the same path as my missing brother. It's been a week so far but we're making some great progress with him, all while still dealing with the Guelph police in the search for my brother Cody.

That said, I need to raise some funds to help my brother with his fresh start.. new clothes, school supplies to finish his highschool deploma, food money, etc. He's going to be helping me push out my products faster until he finds a job of his own. So I ask if any pinsiders were on the fence with any of my products, now would be the most helpful time of all. I'm offering all my shooter rods at $55 usd shipped, with the majority of the proceeds in this sale going towards helping my brother get back on his feet. I feel I've lost one brother, I can't bare to lose another.

Once again, thank you to all for your patience, generosity and support. The pinball community truly is a great one indeed.

#25 2 years ago

Sorry to hear that the search didn't lead to any clear resolution. Good to hear that you've taken your other brother in and I'm willing to help you out with that. I'll place an order for some shooter rods this evening.

#26 2 years ago

Good luck with the search. Our prayers are with you!

#27 2 years ago

Sorry to hear about your brother.
    I went to your store but my AV is blocking it as a dangerous site. Any idea why?

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Sorry to hear about your brother.
    I went to your store but my AV is blocking it as a dangerous site. Any idea why?

I apologize, my website is severely out of date. If you want to see a more update list of my shooters, see the pics here:

http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/pinball-customs-boxing-day-sale.4132/

When ordering, simply send payment via PayPal to sales@pinballcustoms.com with a list of shooters in the notes.

Thanks to all for your ongoing support with this.. it's been an emotional rollercoaster.

#30 2 years ago

Bump

#31 2 years ago

Got some frightening news this morning. The outlook on my missing brother at this point is... not good. Will post when I know more from the detective on the case.

Thanks again for all the support.

#32 2 years ago

I was really hoping for some good news, sorry to hear this.

#33 2 years ago

Bummer man Have you don't anything for GB yet? Bunch of those are about to ship could get you some sales for your younger brother! I know they are strict with this license.

#34 2 years ago
    Quoted from mandelbloom:

Bummer man Have you don't anything for GB yet? Bunch of those are about to ship could get you some sales for your younger brother! I know they are strict with this license.

This may help:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-shooter-rods-from-pbc

#35 2 years ago

For this time only, I will include the GB shooters in this sale.

#36 2 years ago

For this time only, I will include the GB shooters in this sale.

Best wishes to you and your family.

#37 2 years ago

Man Brock, my heart goes out to you and your family. May God Bless all of you right now and know you have pinheads from around the world pulling for you.
    Harley D.

#38 2 years ago

Cool, well I may get one for GB then. I usually get my shooters from ModFather since he is my bud... But I'd like to help out and get a cool shooter in the process ... Won't put my business on here but I'll just say I can sympathize with wanting to help a sibling

#39 2 years ago

Thanks gang, I appreciate all the kind words here and via PM. Between the missing brother, the troubled brother now living with us and the new baby ... well it's been pretty stressful here at home.

Our thanks go out to each and every one of you .

#40 2 years ago

Up

Big sale in full force for my little bro. He's been great helping me with orders this week.

Thanks all

#41 2 years ago

Here's a couple of pics of me, my brother and my sons making some Metallica mods the other day

IMG_7528_(resized).jpg
    IMG_7532_(resized).jpg

#42 2 years ago

Here's a couple of pics of me, my brother and my sins making some Metallica mods the other day

Sins eh? I thought they were born after wedlock :p

#43 2 years ago

err sons.. but sins works too. Hah

The little ones are working on Freddy gloves

#44 2 years ago

Hi!

Is it how much for a shooter rod with shipping to Finland (= in EU)? Thanks for the info!

#45 2 years ago

Hi, the $55usd includes shipping to worldwode locations, however it does not include tracking outside North America. If tracking is required, price for shipping jumps to $45 -- insane I know, but it's the reality of Canadian shipping. If still wanting tracking, I'd suggest buying more than one shooter to make the additional shipping charge worth it.

#47 2 years ago

Hope everything turns out well Brock.

It's nice to see the family working together.

#48 2 years ago

Agreed... Ditto

#49 2 years ago

Hi, the $55usd includes shipping to worldwode locations, however it does not include tracking outside North America. If tracking is required, price for shipping jumps to $45 -- insane I know, but it's the reality of Canadian shipping. If still wanting tracking, I'd suggest buying more than one shooter to make the additional shipping charge worth it.

I think you have a typo here ??

I'm in for a GB shooter just waiting to see your third design

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 55.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 229.99
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 47.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 129.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside