Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lucky (resized).jpg
20211220_071946-2 (resized).jpg
20211220_072021 (resized).jpg
16162EC8-0267-4CB2-8F18-C1BC39F309A9 (resized).jpeg
4680AE7F-9CFE-4FA2-AC29-063A7F600A31 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

Here's the coin door and bottom board pics

The item missing off of the bottom board is basically a half moon credit unit. This is a factory option allowing the storing of a credit, ie 2 plays for a quarter and then it turns on the credit light on the apron. Certainly not needed but these do come up on ebay if you wanted to add the feature.

The wiring is there for a coin counter, another factory option but I rarely see these in AAB games.

also coin door do come up on ebay as well (none currently showing). Even if you see a silid state door the coin eject hardware is the same. The biggest item is getting the eject button setup on the door to make it look complete.

I have purchased a couple of doors myself but they have been expensive $100+.

20211220_071946-2 (resized).jpg20211220_071946-2 (resized).jpg20211220_072021 (resized).jpg20211220_072021 (resized).jpg
#4 2 years ago

And here's a half moon credit unit

ebay.com link: itm

You basically discard the disks that show in the backglass and it will store the credits. I can give you the wiring if you wanna add it.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Thanks for the info. I purchased the credit unit for when I decide to re-install all the correct parts.
At least the missing credit unit matches up with the markings on the schematic which show the up credit and down credit coils as cut from the circuit.
Only thing on the coin door is the start switch with a lamp wire going to the Jones plug connector on the motor board. The wire ends are soldered to the Jones plug connector. There are also jumpers soldered in, my guess is to make the game work in free play.
Game is not working yet, so hopefully all those hacks were to make the game work in free play. Good thing I enjoy the debug and fixing portion.
Alberto

Marco carries the isolated lamp sockets needed for a coin door. I can make you up a harness if needed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/missing-parts-on-a-lucky-hand?tu=pinhead52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.