• Latest reply 8 years ago by DParcade
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-2.jpg
tgodANkl.jpg.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DParcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Well, I am finally up and running after looking at a broken Freddy in my game room for a small stretch. This is my first pinball, so I thought I'd make a post to solicit some help here. When playing, I notice that I'm missing a part. I attached two images, the first circles my table (and the second is a picture taken off IPDB showing what I should have.

Does anybody know what I should order to replace this part not he table? tgodANkl.jpg.pngtgodANkl.jpg.png

image-2.jpgimage-2.jpg
#3 8 years ago

Fantastic, thanks Ronnie! If you, or anyone else has any recommendations on where to get this I'd love to hear it. I'll start searching around now.

#8 8 years ago

Thanks for all the replies. I looked under the play field tonight and kind of poked around on the drop targets. Looks like the assembly is still there, but 2/3 of the targets are broke off (and the only remaining one is missing the sticker). I looked at the assembly and it looks simple enough to take apart to replace the targets.

Thanks again for helping me figure out what's missing!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DParcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/missing-part-of-the-play-field-on-my-freddy?tu=DParcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.