(Topic ID: 244536)

Missing Octoberfest?

By harryhoudini

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D403C010-559F-4A04-9519-66B46E5E1FE0 (resized).png

#1 4 years ago

I don't see Octoberfest listed in the games and I can't add it to my wishlist. Maybe American should be added as a manufacturer? Spooky is, seems like American is larger?

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.157 Safari/537.36 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)

#2 4 years ago

Probably a spelling issue- i typed it in the search and found it.
    D403C010-559F-4A04-9519-66B46E5E1FE0 (resized).pngD403C010-559F-4A04-9519-66B46E5E1FE0 (resized).png

#3 4 years ago

What he said!

#4 4 years ago

DANGIT!! I guess I should just drain this

#5 4 years ago

I didn't think much of it at first. After owning a Houdini I'm very interested.

#6 4 years ago

Recently my wife and i spent some time playing Octoberfest. Both of us where shocked at how much we enjoyed it.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

I didn't think much of it at first. After owning a Houdini I'm very interested.

I played one at our local barcade- I really enjoyed it. Cool shots/layout, bright and colorful, interesting code

#8 4 years ago

I enjoyed playing it at the local freeplay museum. I definitely prefer it to Houdini.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from harryhoudini:

I don't see Octoberfest listed in the games.

Maybe Houdini made it disappear and then reappear as Oktoberfest.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/missing-octoberfest- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.