• 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Demwyn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

My Hobbit without decal.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingcat78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

This week I got a NIB The Hobbit and sofar I haven't noticed any technial issues, so I'm really happy with that. The only thing I did notice is that there is a missing decal between the top speakers on the backbox. I've attached a picture so you can see it.

I contacted my distributor in Germany and he said that the decal is supposed to be included in a sleeve on the outside of the box. I'm wondering if this is actually true, because I've checked some unboxing video's on the internet and all of them already have the decal between the speakers installed when the machine comes out of the box.

So my question is: can anyone confirm if the decal between the speakers is already supposed to be installed, or do you need to install it yourself? I've already checked the spare parts, boxes etc. but I can't find it anywhere.

I just like to be sure before I contact JJP if I can't find a solution with my distributor.

My Hobbit without decal.jpgMy Hobbit without decal.jpg
#6 4 years ago

I've sent an e-mail to JJP. Let's hope they don't say I have to contact my distributor, because then I might end up in a "Yes, it's there, No it isn't there" discussion. I already looked at JJP's webshop and you can order a set of spare decals, but that's about $40 + international shipping and import duties. Hopefully we can settle this with closed wallets

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Good luck. I own a BA edition and am missing the decal that shows the production number. I have emailed several times and gotten the run around. No resolve.... ticket submitted ~5 months ago.

That really sucks. I mean If I have to, I can order a spare set of decals that also includes the backbox decal, but if you're missing a decal with the production number, that would be pretty hard to get.

In addition, the certificate (or "Deed of Title") that came with my LE also isn't the correct one. On the certificate it says number 968 of 1.500, while number 1.032 is on the shipping box and decal. Luckily nothing wrong with the game itself though.

#12 4 years ago

Lloyd, I just got your e-mail. Thanks in advance for bringing it to their attention. No worries, I can wait a few days. My Hobbit is going to keep me busy

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 25.50
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingcat78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/missing-decal-on-my-brand-new-hobbit?tu=kingcat78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.