(Topic ID: 201062)

Missing box from Dialed In?

By clg

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Just got my DI. I don't seem to have a key to the game (coinbox door) and there is no power cord. The only thing in the box other than the machine was the legs. Am I missing a box?

#2 6 years ago

The key for coin door is normally zip tied to shooter rod spring. Power cord would be either in box with legs or inside machine.
Did you get inside coin door by other means or you still locked out?
-Mike

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

The key for coin door is normally zip tied to shooter rod spring. Power cord would be either in box with legs or inside machine.
Did you get inside coin door by other means or you still locked out?
-Mike

I have a zip tie but no key I really don't want to drill it. Hopefully jjp can send a new one but that means it's a brick the next couple weeks

#4 6 years ago

will they be able to send you a key that works in that lock? do they really track that?

i would probably drill it. it's $3 part. isn't it worth $3 to not have to wait 2 weeks to play it?

#5 6 years ago

OK so about 15 minutes after I posted this Jack rang me! He confirmed the key should have been on the zip tie on the shooter rod. After a bit of discussion quickest thing was for me to drill it and they would send a new one.

A bit later my daughter found the keys taped in a little pouch on the outside of the shipping box. Weird place but all good!

Amazing service and can't wait to play it!

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from clg:

OK so about 15 minutes after I posted this Jack rang me! He confirmed the key should have been on the zip tie on the shooter rod. After a bit of discussion quickest thing was for me to drill it and they would send a new one.
A bit later my daughter found the keys taped in a little pouch on the outside of the shipping box. Weird place but all good!
Amazing service and can't wait to play it!

Wow thats service.... wonder y the keys were moved....

#7 6 years ago

JJP customer service comes through again

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/missing-box-from-dialed-in?hl=goldant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.