Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by amazing58
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hello to All... I am new to this forum... thanks for any help. I have a 2005 ELVIS pinball machine made by Stern... Barely used and in great shape - Problem is it is giving me a message stating "trying to find balls" and "missing 4 balls"... I have looked at the manual but it is very confusing to me... Just have it for kids who visit... Can anyone give me any clarity?

#2 7 years ago

Hmm you done any trouble shooting yet?

Taken the balls out, adjusted/clean the connectors for the optics in the trough? Have you checked the trough for any obstruction/blockage?

#3 7 years ago

Are you sure the balls are installed and not missing. If they are in the machine, it's unusual to have all 4 balls missing. Check the connectors for the trough optics. Did you just purchase the game. Could the balls be in the coin box?

#4 7 years ago

Any update?

#5 7 years ago

Thanks to all... I have owned the game since new... it was in storage for 7 years... 7 months ago we moved and I got the machine out of storage... it was working great for months then all of the sudden it is having this "Balls MIssing' message...??? I have taken the glass off and located all the balls, but I am not aware how to check the trough optics...?? I have consulted the manual and it's not really my thing I guess... I spent over an hour trying to figure it out... Any help on how to check Trough Optics...??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Blackwood, NJ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

€ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/missing-balls-on-elvis-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.