• Latest reply 4 years ago by dgAmpGuy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
#1 4 years ago

I have a Williams Miss-O and when the game resets or goes into game over the lights ABCD and pop bumped lights stay on. When watching others play online their lights turn off at game over.

I have followed the schematic and can’t seem to get the lights to shut off. I’ve put a small piece of card stock in between switches on the relays to try and find a connection to no avail. The ABCD relays stay energized until I shut off the game completely.

This is the last thing to fix on this machine.

Any suggestions?

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from Slowhand:

The ABCD relays stay energized until I shut off the game

This switch on the Outhole relay is responsible for turning off ABC&D.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3 4 years ago

It’s hard to see from the schematic, but it’s kind of complicated. A,B,C,D stay on from ball to ball, held by the extra ball relay normally closed switch. Once you get all 4 and go through the horseshoe, the extra ball relay will come on and when the ball goes to the outhole it will clear a,b,c,d. Game over will clear any lights only in 5 ball play. In 3 ball play, the relays stay energized by jumping around game over.

If you’re in 5 ball mode, check for any mods around that jones plug.

Dave

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from dgAmpGuy:

A,B,C,D stay on from ball to ball, held by the extra ball relay normally closed switch.

Good catch, dgAmpGuy

#5 4 years ago

Well, it’s my wife’s favorite game and I’ve spent a lot of time on it, so I’ve gotten to know it pretty well

Dave

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/miss-o-abcd-lights-wont-turn-off-on-reset?hl=howardr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.