(Topic ID: 199741)

Miss Americana triple bonus

By blackknightfan

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackknightfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

A relative of mine has a few pinball machines which he's had in storage for a long time and he's asked me if I want them. From the photo's that he's sent me I can make out that one of them is a miss americana triple bonus bingo machine. I know absolutely nothing about these machines or this one in particular (except that it is actually a solid state, sorry for the wrong sub forum) and I don't think I want to own one. Can anybody advise on whether they are easy or hard to fix (the machine was working when it went into storage but I'm not too optimistic that it still will be) and whether a machine like this is worth anything (i'm in The Netherlands) assuming it is in reasonable condition.

#4 6 years ago

Thanks guys. Will check about that security code. And Belgium is pretty much right around the corner from here so the parts shouldn't be a problem. But as I have limited space I'll probably end up selling the game on as is.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackknightfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/miss-americana-triple-bonus?tu=blackknightfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.