Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Mopar
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00228 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0123 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0120 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7274 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Have always been intrigued by the unique coin op stuff. Old digger games and such. Would like to get my hands on a Peppy the Clown someday.

What's the most unique thing in your gameroom? What would you like to own?

IMG_7274 (resized).JPGIMG_7274 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Rarest coin op I own. Artoscope, made by The J. W. Biturup Manufacturing Corp. around the start of the last century.

What I always hoped to find was a Mike Munvees, Tiny Town Train.

LTG : )

IMG_0120 (resized).JPGIMG_0120 (resized).JPG

IMG_0123 (resized).JPGIMG_0123 (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

Nice! I used to have a cool stamp machine and it was in a box when I moved that accidentally got donated! Never found it. They pop up on eBay though.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Rarest coin op I own. Artoscope, made by The J. W. Biturup Manufacturing Corp. around the start of the last century.
    What I always hoped to find was a Mike Munvees, Tiny Town Train.

That is so neat! I'm going to have to look up how they work. I've only seen the flip book mutoscope.

#5 7 years ago

midway jokers wild is something i would love to get, hard to find though. remember playing them a long time ago. have only seen one in anyone's collection

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I'm going to have to look up how they work.

Three clock work motors power it. Battery for the lamp. Put a nickel in and the carriage rotates in a circle, stopping at each picture briefly. Look in the viewer. You see the image with a mirror reflection on each side. I have one of the original batteries for it too.

#7 7 years ago

Battery for the Artoscope.

DSC00228 (resized).JPGDSC00228 (resized).JPG

#8 7 years ago

I would kill for one of these gypsy coin ops like in the movie Big!

#9 7 years ago

check this dude out what a collector!

please join my facebook group reposted documentaries and vintage pinball footage all in one place!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529515124038768/

1 week later
    #10 6 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

check this dude out what a collector! » YouTube video
    please join my facebook group reposted documentaries and vintage pinball footage all in one place!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529515124038768/

Joined!

Thanks for sharing... I could listen to that guy for hours. Awesome collection he had!

1 month later
    #11 6 years ago

My new Wowie Zowie Gumball Machine

2 years later
    #12 4 years ago

Just came across this thread. I have a couple okay pieces, but some of the items in the
    2nd half of the video in post 9 be great to have set up..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/miscellaneous-coin-op-talk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.