needed.jpg
IMG_4016.JPG
IMG_4012.JPG
IMG_4015.JPG
IMG_4013.JPG
IMG_4007.JPG
IMG_4008.JPG
IMG_4010.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 9 years ago

Assuming there are printed on correct material and priced fairly i am in for 5 sets.

I would like to see inspected by raul stickers.

#30 9 years ago

I prefer option for all US, domestic.

#42 9 years ago

He is full of it. Just print em up and sell them.

He thinks everything on a pinball machine is copyrighted and tosses around legal language and threats like he is handing out candy at a parade, yet never has shown any evidence of these images being copyrighted.

#44 9 years ago

sounds to me like the go ahead to print them up???

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

LOL I will tell you from experience, Rick is one guy you don't want to fuck with. They may be licensed and may not, but what are you going to do when you get an Email from his attorney?

Ignore it till he decides he wants to waste the money chasing me down (he won't since he knows he has little case for stickers he does not own the copywrite on).

Assuming he decides to waste money paying his lawyer then I will laugh when he takes it to court and fails.

I will then counter sue for the fun of it and continue to waste his time in court while he pays lawyers to chase stupid things.

Side note> I am smart enough to hide sales and shelter things under overseas online accounts if I ever really wanted to remake things that are copyrighted (I don't and wouldn't). He would spend more time attempting to prove who the seller is before realizing he is chasing a ghost.

The real issue hear is that these stickers are not copy protected.

2 months later
#116 9 years ago

Bought a few sets through a combined purchase with a local buddy to save the hassle and shipping. Just wanted to let you know.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/misc-cabinet-warning-stickersanyone?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.