needed.jpg
IMG_4016.JPG
IMG_4012.JPG
IMG_4015.JPG
IMG_4013.JPG
IMG_4007.JPG
IMG_4008.JPG
IMG_4010.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Price is currently set at $25.
Each set includes a standard sheet + option of either domestic or import.

Standard Sheet
sheets-revised3-01.jpgsheets-revised3-01.jpg
Domestic options
sheets-revised3-02.jpgsheets-revised3-02.jpg

Import options
sheets-revised3-03.jpgsheets-revised3-03.jpg

#7 9 years ago

anybody want a specific sticker. I will be adding as much as I can on a sheet. Will do 3,4,5 install balls as well.

#9 9 years ago

Revised stickers....Am I missing anything?

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Assuming there are printed on correct material and priced fairly i am in for 5 sets.
I would like to see inspected by raul stickers.

I was going to get them printed on white premium vinyl with a scratch resistant / water proof / and UV protected surface unless you guys know of a better material.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

There is a few Stern ones missing. The decal for the inner door switches is yellow and a couple others. Here are some pictures:

image.jpg 54 KB

image-342.jpg 53 KB

image-146.jpg 58 KB

image-919.jpg 58 KB

image-63.jpg 62 KB

Yeah this is meant to be more of a Williams Bally run.

#20 9 years ago

talking to the sticker manufactuerer tomorrow and will get some tier pricing going.

#21 9 years ago

Red box (image in first post) is the empty space...anything I could put in there that I am forgetting? Pricing to arrive shortly.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

Will the surface be scored (ie. cut)?
Thanks

Yup. Peel and stick!

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Will the holes for the inner door buttons be cut out as well?

Yes they are just not in the cut lines right now but they are in the final document.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Me too - I'd take 3. Also wish there was room for the TZ install sticker (install 6 - 5steel 1 ceramic), but realize its impossible to get all stickers for all games on one sheet.

Wish granted. Check the picture.

#29 9 years ago

Do people object for changing vorsicht for attention on the 220 volt yellow sticker....?

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I prefer option for all US, domestic.

Currently the 4 things that are not domestic are the 220 volt sticker and the export only sticker, CE sticker, bilingual sticker with fuse voltage. The rest are located on my US/CAN machines...

#32 9 years ago

Now when people say domestic, can anyone show me a shot of stickers that are on my sheets that need to be converted to domestic?

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I would be in for a set of domestic stickers as well.
I can take some photos tonight of the stickers from my cftbl which may be different from some of the ones that you have from an exported machine.
edit:
what would be great too, is that if you removed some of the export stickers (from the domestic sheet), that you included the large sticker that was applied to the back of the cabinet. again, I will supply photos later this evening.

Charge the photos please.

#41 9 years ago

So my FS threads have been deleted on two other forums claiming that Rick mentioned to one of the moderators that stickers like this were part of the arts package and were copyrighted even if they didn't exist. I sent an email to Rick at PP and got a a similar response that each art package needed a hologram and license. I kindly asked Rick for information about how to get this set licensed but no word back yet...

#43 9 years ago

There was no threat...he said they made some set..not this specific one but that all items needed a licence and rights.

#45 9 years ago

import / domestic added -- please take a look at the top. (1st post) still waiting word from Rick

1 month later
#53 9 years ago

I`m revising the sheets. There is still more room any suggestions on what is missing?

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Guy is there anyway of getting them die cut?
Also could you do the actual white game stickers with the serial number and the game's name and details?

Not sure what you meant by die cut since the sheet is kiss cut.

#59 9 years ago

I`d like to get has close to complete set has possible so if anyone has the stickers in the image below or others that are not on the sheet or the first post, could you kindly send measurements with an image of the missing stickers. I need all measurements for the ones below.

needed.jpgneeded.jpg

#62 9 years ago

anyone have the measurements for the stickers 3 posts above? Also looking for measurements for the two green stickers that are usually found at the bottom of the cabinet... "Approved" and another that says something like "LENC-SMITH"??? Anyone?

#64 9 years ago

Just to clarify when you purchase a set it includes a) the standard b) your choice of either import or domestic. You do not get both import & domestic.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Can someone post pictures of where these all go in the machine or at least a general area in text?

Some of them will not belong in your machine. Some stickers where used on some machines and other weren't. I will try to compile something for you.

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from _litz:

Just out of curiosity, as I'm at work, and the games are at home ... and therefore can't check ...
Should it say "Stray Arm" or "Stay Arm" ?
(that's for the playfield support arm on the pull-slide-lock equipped games)

After a gizzillion mods to this and correction... no one I showed ever picked up on that. even I didn't. Will have to be rectified. LOL

#76 9 years ago

At this point not really. The only reason I changed the format was to try an not to have to cut the sheets down. The printer had increased the size of the sheet and the spacing. And by doing so I had more room. So I was forced in a way to make modifications. If I were to create a sheet of missing stickers the cost of shipping + envelopes + stickers themselves wouldn't pay off because of the small run. What I will do however is let people everyone who purchased from the small initial run a break if they decide to purchase the new sheets. Simply PM me.

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

Some of these stickers are on my website.
The size you can see in the .docx file.
Peter
http://www.inkochnito.nl

Not seeing the DOC File.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Screen Shot 2014-07-26 at 8.36.2... 91 KB

Not sure how many games have this sticker and if it would be viable.

#86 9 years ago

Here's an attempt to let everyone know where the stickers are located (by request)

1. inspected by stickers: Some are located under the playfield, some on the lockbar mech beside the warning sticker

2. install X balls are located on the lock bar mech

3. Vertical high voltage sticker is located on the light panel behind the backglass

4. Tilt Switch : I've only seen this on one game and it goes beside.....drum roll.....the tilt switch mech

5. Copyright sticker : Located beside the PCB board inside the backbox. Usually located on the top right directly on the metal sheet

6. Rectangle Hight Voltage Sticker: Located on the front side (face) of the apron. Should appear when you lift playfield.

7. F8A 250V or T4A 250V / MAX 2A 115V / MAX 1A 230V / Convienience Receptacle / Tested stickers: Located on the power box located inside the cabinet on the front left hand side.

8. Slim Horizontal High Voltage Sticker : Located in the middle of the lockbar Mech

9. NOTICE Sticker : On the top face of the Stay arm located on the right hand side inside the cabinet

10. Notice Instructions sticker: Located inside teh cabinet on the right hand side above the Stay Arm

11. Menu sticker: inside the coin door on the menu panel.

12. Important attach Ground Strap: niside backbox usually on the left hand side. Place over ground braid in front of ground screw.

13. Date if manufacture sticker: behind cabinet

14. Accepted / Lenc Smith: located inside the cabinet. Lenc is usually near speaker

15. Caution sticker EOS : near flipper mechs under playfield

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Any interest in making a Data East set?

Sure. I could do those. If there is interest.

#95 9 years ago

If anybody else wants in, I'm sending these to printer very soon.

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from jhagen:

No install 2 balls? (Just restored a taxi)

Your wish is granted. Added the 2 ball sticker and moved the tilt switch to the domestic and import sheets. I don`t think I could squeeze more juice out of this sheet now.

#103 9 years ago

No worries, a bit of novus 2 will get that stuff right out LOL!!!

#114 9 years ago

Payment instructions sent. If you have not received your email notice please check your junk folder or pm me.

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bought a few sets through a combined purchase with a local buddy to save the hassle and shipping. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks. I highly encourage this has it saves on shipping, fuel and the environement..every litle bits counts!

#120 9 years ago

folks...shipping is included in the price! I know you are all eager and willing to give me more $$$. But $15 per sheet is all I need.

#122 9 years ago

2 days left before ordering closes.

#124 9 years ago

Last call! Submitting to printer tomorrow.

#125 9 years ago

west coast final bump. Off to the printers tomorrow.

1 week later
#127 9 years ago

Just letting everyone know that the stickers are getting printed has we speak. Hang on tight.

2 weeks later
#131 9 years ago

All US orders have shipped from the states so expect to get them in less than 4 business days.

#133 9 years ago

All Canadian and International Orders have shipped. International orders will take between 2-3 weeks please be patient.

#141 9 years ago

Still have a few left. But they are going fast.

1 week later
#154 9 years ago

Only 3 left bump. Can a few buyers post pictures of the stickers installed

#156 9 years ago

Only 2 domestics sets left and 4 import sets left!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/misc-cabinet-warning-stickersanyone?tu=flashinstinct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.