Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by zaker
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpg
bill.jpg
sheets-revised3-01.jpg
sheets-revised3-03.jpg
sheets-revised3-02.jpg
image.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-07-26 at 8.36.29 AM.png
Label.jpg
needed.jpg
IMG_4016.JPG
IMG_4012.JPG
IMG_4015.JPG
IMG_4013.JPG
IMG_4007.JPG
IMG_4008.JPG
IMG_4010.JPG

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 5 years ago

Price is currently set at $25.
Each set includes a standard sheet + option of either domestic or import.

Standard Sheet
sheets-revised3-01.jpg
Domestic options
sheets-revised3-02.jpg

Import options
sheets-revised3-03.jpg

#3 5 years ago

id take or two a set of domestic ones

Chris

#4 5 years ago

Count me in for one or two also.

#5 5 years ago

Sent PM

#6 5 years ago

Count me in for 5 sets.

#7 5 years ago

anybody want a specific sticker. I will be adding as much as I can on a sheet. Will do 3,4,5 install balls as well.

#8 5 years ago

I would take a set depending on price. I would need these added:

Install 3 Balls

Inspected By (yellow sticker with space for name. Goes on left side of lockdown bar)

#9 5 years ago

Revised stickers....Am I missing anything?

#10 5 years ago

I'd be interested in a few sheets as well depending on the price

#11 5 years ago

I too would be interested in 2-3 sets.

#12 5 years ago

I would be interested in 2 to 3 sheets. Edit: I want the reimport voltages as shown. I have 2 to 3 reimport pins that I could never completely restore as they were missing some of these impossible to find decals.

#13 5 years ago

I would be interested as long as they were changed for domestic voltages and that the stickers were made of quality materials.

#14 5 years ago

Assuming there are printed on correct material and priced fairly i am in for 5 sets.

I would like to see inspected by raul stickers.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Assuming there are printed on correct material and priced fairly i am in for 5 sets.
I would like to see inspected by raul stickers.

I was going to get them printed on white premium vinyl with a scratch resistant / water proof / and UV protected surface unless you guys know of a better material.

#16 5 years ago

There is a few Stern ones missing. The decal for the inner door switches is yellow and a couple others. Here are some pictures:

image-63.jpgimage-919.jpgimage-146.jpgimage-342.jpgimage.jpg

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

There is a few Stern ones missing. The decal for the inner door switches is yellow and a couple others. Here are some pictures:

image.jpg 54 KB

image-342.jpg 53 KB

image-146.jpg 58 KB

image-919.jpg 58 KB

image-63.jpg 62 KB

Yeah this is meant to be more of a Williams Bally run.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Yeah this is meant to be more of a Williams Bally run.

Ok, didn't notice that stated anywhere and figured, if you had the room, why not? I would still be up for a set depending on price. Any idea yet how much or still waiting on more people?

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

image.jpg 54 KB

image-342.jpg 53 KB

image-146.jpg 58 KB

image-919.jpg 58 KB

image-63.jpg 62 KB

send me an email weirpinball@gmail.com

#20 5 years ago

talking to the sticker manufactuerer tomorrow and will get some tier pricing going.

#21 5 years ago

Red box (image in first post) is the empty space...anything I could put in there that I am forgetting? Pricing to arrive shortly.

#23 5 years ago

Will the surface be scored (ie. cut)?

Thanks

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

Will the surface be scored (ie. cut)?
Thanks

Yup. Peel and stick!

#25 5 years ago

Will the holes for the inner door buttons be cut out as well?

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

id take or two a set of domestic ones
Chris

Me too - I'd take 3. Also wish there was room for the TZ install sticker (install 6 - 5steel 1 ceramic), but realize its impossible to get all stickers for all games on one sheet.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Will the holes for the inner door buttons be cut out as well?

Yes they are just not in the cut lines right now but they are in the final document.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Me too - I'd take 3. Also wish there was room for the TZ install sticker (install 6 - 5steel 1 ceramic), but realize its impossible to get all stickers for all games on one sheet.

Wish granted. Check the picture.

#29 5 years ago

Do people object for changing vorsicht for attention on the 220 volt yellow sticker....?

#30 5 years ago

I prefer option for all US, domestic.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I prefer option for all US, domestic.

Currently the 4 things that are not domestic are the 220 volt sticker and the export only sticker, CE sticker, bilingual sticker with fuse voltage. The rest are located on my US/CAN machines...

#32 5 years ago

Now when people say domestic, can anyone show me a shot of stickers that are on my sheets that need to be converted to domestic?

#33 5 years ago

I would be in for a set of domestic stickers as well.

I can take some photos tonight of the stickers from my cftbl which may be different from some of the ones that you have from an exported machine.

edit:
what would be great too, is that if you removed some of the export stickers (from the domestic sheet), that you included the large sticker that was applied to the back of the cabinet. again, I will supply photos later this evening.

#34 5 years ago

I'm interested in a domestic set

#35 5 years ago

I'm interested.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I would be in for a set of domestic stickers as well.
I can take some photos tonight of the stickers from my cftbl which may be different from some of the ones that you have from an exported machine.
edit:
what would be great too, is that if you removed some of the export stickers (from the domestic sheet), that you included the large sticker that was applied to the back of the cabinet. again, I will supply photos later this evening.

Charge the photos please.

#37 5 years ago

Also interested in a domestic set or 2.

Nice work and I like that you're actually using some of the real "Inspected by" people. I have seen most all of them on my machines or elsewhere.

#38 5 years ago

PM sent

#39 5 years ago

here are all of the generic type stickers from my creech:

I believe that all of the "install [x] balls" stickers each have their own unique part no.
edit:
nope, apparently, they are all the same part no.

your FBI sticker looks a bit different (different font size or blocked out a bit differently than mine). additionally, mine appears to have 2 paragraph sections. I can reshoot this one if necessary (I didn't realize that it came out that blurry)

big sticker on back of cabinet
IMG_4007.JPG

end of stroke sticker under playfield
IMG_4008.JPG

inspected by (under playfield)
IMG_4010.JPG

lockdown bar slide assy stickers
IMG_4012.JPG

warning: high voltage (leading edge of apron)
IMG_4013.JPG

FBI label (inside backbox)
IMG_4015.JPG

warning: high voltage (inside of backbox)
IMG_4016.JPG

#40 5 years ago

Hey Flash,
PM sent for 2 domestic sets.

Thanks
Brian

#41 5 years ago

So my FS threads have been deleted on two other forums claiming that Rick mentioned to one of the moderators that stickers like this were part of the arts package and were copyrighted even if they didn't exist. I sent an email to Rick at PP and got a a similar response that each art package needed a hologram and license. I kindly asked Rick for information about how to get this set licensed but no word back yet...

#42 5 years ago

He is full of it. Just print em up and sell them.

He thinks everything on a pinball machine is copyrighted and tosses around legal language and threats like he is handing out candy at a parade, yet never has shown any evidence of these images being copyrighted.

#43 5 years ago

There was no threat...he said they made some set..not this specific one but that all items needed a licence and rights.

#44 5 years ago

sounds to me like the go ahead to print them up???

#45 5 years ago

import / domestic added -- please take a look at the top. (1st post) still waiting word from Rick

#46 5 years ago

PM sent for one domestic sheet

#47 5 years ago

LOL I will tell you from experience, Rick is one guy you don't want to fuck with. They may be licensed and may not, but what are you going to do when you get an Email from his attorney?

Quoted from Whysnow:

He is full of it. Just print em up and sell them.
He thinks everything on a pinball machine is copyrighted and tosses around legal language and threats like he is handing out candy at a parade, yet never has shown any evidence of these images being copyrighted.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

LOL I will tell you from experience, Rick is one guy you don't want to fuck with. They may be licensed and may not, but what are you going to do when you get an Email from his attorney?

Ignore it till he decides he wants to waste the money chasing me down (he won't since he knows he has little case for stickers he does not own the copywrite on).

Assuming he decides to waste money paying his lawyer then I will laugh when he takes it to court and fails.

I will then counter sue for the fun of it and continue to waste his time in court while he pays lawyers to chase stupid things.

Side note> I am smart enough to hide sales and shelter things under overseas online accounts if I ever really wanted to remake things that are copyrighted (I don't and wouldn't). He would spend more time attempting to prove who the seller is before realizing he is chasing a ghost.

The real issue hear is that these stickers are not copy protected.

4 weeks later
#50 5 years ago

Can someone post pictures of where all of these are supposed to go? The machine I am putting them on is White Water.

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside