4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Clint12
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Is there a difference between bally Williams and the remake mirrors? I see a few sellers listing them like there might be some difference.

#2 4 years ago

Nevermind......misread your post.....I don't know either....

#3 4 years ago

If in doubt I would call Coin Taker. I asked about this at Expo looking for both, they said they had a set for cgc but not one for my b/w. Ended up for one on the cgc MBr.

#4 4 years ago

Call whoever you are buying from and confirm they will fit. I bough a pair of mirror blades for my CGC AFM last year and they did not fit by about 1/2 an inch. They said it varied from batch to batch on the phone. I cannot remember who I bought them from but I would confirm with the company before ordering.

#5 4 years ago

Who sells them for willy wonka?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirrorblades-difference-between-wms-amp-cgc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.