• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chaskett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hey Everyone!

Are there any mirror blades out there that are made for or compatible with System 11 games? I am thinking specifically about some of the more popular games such as Whirlwind, Earthshaker, Funhouse, Pinbot and Banzai Run. Also what about installing LED flipper buttons? Most of the ones I see are all for Dot Matrix machines.

Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

pinballsidemirrors. That's what I put on my EATPM. Very easy to install and look fabulous.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

pinballsidemirrors. That's what I put on my EATPM. Very easy to install and look fabulous.

Do you know if they are universal for all System 11?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Do you know if they are universal for all System 11?

Could always contact them to confirm

http://pinballsidemirrors.com/contact-us/

#5 5 years ago

Thanks appreciate the legwork LOL!

#6 5 years ago

Check out thread for Vids guide to installing lighted flipper buttons. Power is used from coin door. Did mod on my high speed and looks great, costs very little. Pleas. Let us know if pinballsidemirrors has ones that fit system 11 . Thanks

#7 5 years ago

Yes they do fit System 11 system.

2 years later
#8 3 years ago

Digging this thread up... I just bought some WMS pinball side mirrors for taxi, but they don't fit. Holes are cut wrong (hole is for head bolt, not playfield bolt on sys 11 games.

I sent PSM an email to ask about this... No response yet... In the meantime, wondering if anyone knows of a site that sells mirrors that fit around the playfield pivot bolt on Sys 11 games

#9 3 years ago

^^ bump

4 months later
#10 2 years ago

i wanna get mirrors for taxi and swords of fury, any word on this?

11 months later
#11 1 year ago

27dnast any conclusion to your quest? Looking at the possibility of side mirrors for pinbot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside