Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by wdpvideo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_1264_zpsc0df5c45.jpg
    100_1267.jpg
    HRP MM Silver.jpg
    HRP TAF Black.jpg
    IMG_0617.JPG
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ledge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

nice addition or no ? they arent cheap.

#3 10 years ago

yeah some pics of them in machines really looked nice. thanks.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from FLpinball:

A great addition but they don't enhance every machine, IMO. Look great on my Star Trek Pro…not so much on my Fish Tales. However, I guess one could argue anything looks better than the black sides!

TAF ?

#18 10 years ago

apparently they are very thin. and still allow room for the movement of the playfield. altho suggested dont lift the playfieldi if you dont have to. yes the ones at pinball decals look nice. they have two versions.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

Something you have to consider is adequate space between the playfield & cabinet, some being too tight are not good candidates.

exactly.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hogey:

pinballsidemirrors.com blades look great on my AFM

have u got the regular or the mirrored gold/blue/black ? which are more than double the price of the regular.

#24 10 years ago

hey dg, is that right. you have 94 pins in your collection? wow. very nice.

#27 10 years ago

looks great indeed. regular mirror blades or the colored. ? black/gold.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from dgpinball:

Thanks, it's taken 25 years, but I'm getting there!!

hehe very cool. do u think you might hit the 100 ? : P

you must have a big area for them. i know someone that has a huge type games room, and he can only
    squeeze 25 in there. (comfortably)

#38 10 years ago

i think it will look good on TAF, altho on the left side, due to the fairly high long ramps, it might not be as effective as the right side will be. i.e. a lot of the potential reflections will be lost./covered. nevertheless it will be a nice addition rather than the plain black cab. importantly, i will do this as the last part of my mods. LED upgrades, reflector to the bookcase, fester, decals, swamp light, etc all done first. the less u need to raise that PF, the better.

#41 10 years ago

very nice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ledge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirror-blades-3?tu=ledge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.