(Topic ID: 230481)

Mircoplayfields SPECIAL OFFER JOUST and 100$ voucher for ALL playfield purchases

By Highclasspinball

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jake35
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hi All,

I would like to add a special offer which will be valid till end of this year.

Any Joust playfield with complete UNBREAKABLE Joust plastic set will be 1199 USD shipped.

I will add a 100$ off voucher to any playfield purchase which can be used at next purchase.

Beside that there is still the 20$ off each for 2 playfields ordered same time and 30$ off each for 3 same time.

Any RAD CAL set in combo with playfield orders is 360$.

You can find any currently available parts in my pinside shop or at mircoplayfields.com but please note that this webshop includes 19% sales tax for EU sales.

Next playfields which will be available shortly are Whirlwind and Creature from the Black Lagoon. Approx. 10 more are in production right now...

Please email with any questions!

Regards,
    Mirco

#4 5 years ago

I'm very sorry but there is no option in the pinside shop to advertise the offer in each item and no automatic option to use the discount. Please contact me direct for the use of any voucher...

Regards,
    Mirco

4 weeks later
    #5 5 years ago

Only 2 days left....

Regards,
    Mirco

2 months later
    #6 5 years ago

Has anyone gotten theirs and can post photos? Curious the quality.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mircoplayfields-special-offer-joust-and-all-playfields and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.