Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 270 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Tinnhound
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56020577797f60506075d9638741e71f46edf857 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9852 (resized).JPG
    20181010_144628 (resized).jpg
    20180929_124341 (resized).jpg
    20181018_175247 (resized).jpg
    74003301 (resized).jpg
    74003302 (resized).jpg
    The-A-Team (resized).jpg
    F234FE4B-C87B-49EE-8A95-FBDC62C3B6DE (resized).jpeg
    40445A91-18A3-4BA5-9064-DF86771CC2B8 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    20180113_214152 (resized).jpg
    15266136338818033952332767644728 (resized).jpg
    15266136075664984392740278956396 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0333 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1462 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highclasspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi all,

I would like to update you all on Gottlieb playfields status so that the rumors and speculations stop.

I did get the licence from Gottlieb a few weeks ago, so it is official now that we do Gottlieb titles as well.

I did already receive sample playfields for haunted house and black hole. So these will be the first two to start with.

Genie is coming up as well as Spirit and Stargate.

If somebody has a stargate or a spirit which I could use as master please contact me via PM.

There will be more to come. If you have any ideas of urgent needed titles please let me know. At this time I would like to concentrate on non movie themes except stargate...

Regards,
    Mirco

P.s. Arabian nights is printing right now followed by joust and taxi and creature

#4 5 years ago

Sorry, I'm not in contact with them right now. For a new playfield you will not need one anyway.

Regards,
    Mirco

#20 5 years ago

As I had a lot of requests for preorder lists. I would like to inform everybody here that I do not do preorder lists. It is a lot of work to take care of them and it will not affect my production anyway. There are always enough playfields available and I will rerun them before they go out of stock. As soon as a new title is ready I will list them in my shops and on Facebook. The matching threads will be updated as well...

Thanks a lot for understanding that!

Regards,
    Mirco

#46 5 years ago

If the factory screens include the backside print I can put it on. But right now I'm not sure if that screen is included...

The titles listed above from my end is just the beginning. My plan is to do one new title per week. But it needs some time to prepare all new titles as I don't have the games and the art. Which means it takes 4 to 8 weeks till I can start working on them.

And then it depends on how much time I have. Usually it takes 10 days till a run is completed after everything is set up....

Regards,
    Mirco

#49 5 years ago

Please explain what that is...

#54 5 years ago

The problem is that I don't have the films physically here and I need to ask somebody for help to go through them which takes time. Haunted house and black hole are already on the way to me so I will get the art prepared. I believe there is a long list of possible titles. All we have to do is to determine the order of which comes first.

Regards, mirco

#56 5 years ago

Thanks a lot but I did already get a nos genie which is currently redrawn...

3 weeks later
    #71 5 years ago

The films are being scanned and the art prepares right now. I guess that we start cutting playfields ij the week after next. I expect haunted house and black hole to be done mid august.

Totan and taxi will be available next week. Joust and fish tales shortly after.

1 week later
    #76 5 years ago

The art for black hole and haunted house is in progress right now. As totan and taxi are finished I will get black hole and haunted house on the line. I expect both titles to be done in august or September.

Regards,
    Mirco

#78 5 years ago

Stargate will be made for sure. Licence arrangements are almost done, art will be prepared after Black Hole and Haunted House.

3 weeks later
    #91 5 years ago

Art for haunted house and black hole is done. Genie stargate and spirit is being worked on right now....

Regards,
    Mirco

P.s. which Gottlieb titles do you want next?

#96 5 years ago

At this time no 3rd party licences please. So hulk and spiderman are Disney and expensive licences at this time....

Regards,
    Mirco

#108 5 years ago

So 1812 seems to be interesting at this time. I will check if we have access to the original film sets.

I might have to do some kind of a preorder system to determine which are worth doing.... not sure at this time if that is the best way to decide....

Regards,
    Mirco

#110 5 years ago

Genesis is a 3rd party licence...

#119 5 years ago

I did not say I will never do 3rd party licences but as they are taking a lot of time to get and cost a lot of money up front i would start with non 3rd party to keep stuff moving fast and add one 3rd party every few weeks so that there is one in the cue at the same time. Currently stargate and creature and indy are in final clearance so that take long time to get that figured out...

Regards,
    Mirco

#129 5 years ago

You are right. My fault. I will put it on the list of playfields to next.

Regards.
    Mirco

#133 5 years ago

As long as we get 15 people together I would run every title I can get permission and films for.

Regards,
    Mirco

#135 5 years ago

If anybody has a good idea of how we can get lists together please let me know. Maybe we can use Facebook? Worst case I can start email lists but if possible I would like to avoid that...

Regards,
    Mirco

#137 5 years ago

Might be an option. But maybe we should keep that somehow private as I think nobody needs to know who want which playfield. This is at least my experience that there are some customers who do not want to be seen anywhere....

All playfields will be made as batches as everything else would not be worth it. But I will run some extras to have some stock which could ship immediately. There is no real use for on demand production of the same product if nothing changes. I can stock them to be able to ship right away....

Regards,
    Mirco

#141 5 years ago

I have just thought to add a category to my new webshop which is coming shortly after my vacation so that after creating an account people can just put the playfield they are interested in into the cart and checkout. I would list them for 1$ or so and of course no payment has to be made.

This way it would be anonymous and I would have all contact info to start with...

And it is not much work as I could keep them in the shopsystem as open orders...

Regards,
    Mirco

2 months later
    #151 5 years ago

Hi,

yes, FT is avaiable now, Haunted House tomorrow. Black Hole probably next week...

Regards,
    Mirco

1 month later
    #154 5 years ago

Just returned home from vacation now. I had black hole at expo and some were shipped from the us. More will ship from here this week....

Regards,
    Mirco

#161 5 years ago

Like this... I can take same shot with a black hole tomorrow....

Regards,
    Mirco

20180929_124341 (resized).jpg20180929_124341 (resized).jpg20181010_144628 (resized).jpg20181010_144628 (resized).jpg
    #164 5 years ago

You are right, but if there is no time left at all even that is difficult...
    The old website highclasspinballs.com will be offline shortly anyway and is replaced by mircoplayfields.com

This one is already up but not fully stocked. I will work on that the next days, maybe over the weekend when I have some time on the show...

Regards,
    Mirco

#166 5 years ago

Yes I do...

Regards,
    Mirco

1 month later
    #175 5 years ago

I'm actually in the middle of the licence contract. MGM is a little more difficult than universal was with details.... I hope to have them ready for Easter time...

Regards,
    Mirco

1 week later
    #183 5 years ago

Not yet, sorry. I was very busy with other projects. I will get the art started in the next days... beside more radcals I will have some new playfields coming up as well...

Regards,
    Mirco

#190 5 years ago

The answer to the older playfields is easy. Of course. But I have to say I'm not familiar with any games of that time. So if you let me know which titles you want it see and get me a master to use I can run them. As soon as we have 10 real interests for one title it goes into production.

I was very busy the last weeks with different projects and could concentrate on new playfields. Hopefully there is more time for that in the next weeks. Finally whirlwind was clearcoated today and will be listed shortly. Spirit goes into production next.

Regards,
    Mirco

1 week later
    #192 5 years ago

I know that several people asked for that, as soon as I have a master they go into production...

Regards,
    Mirco

#197 5 years ago

1812 is going into Art Preparation next week. I have just received a master...

Regards,
    Mirco

#201 5 years ago

I have no master for genesis so far... if you have one please contact me...

Regards,mirco

#205 5 years ago

Any master playfield has to be completely disassembled. As there is no art for genesis left it has to be without big wear... the colors are not that important.

Stargate will become available as soon as the licence clears. I will have the full set then...

Not sure about bad girls... if we get a few people together...

How about star race? This was actually my first pin. Is there demand?

Regards,
    Mirco

#207 5 years ago

Genie Art is being worked on but Not completed so far... will be one of the next...

Regards,
    Mirco

#209 5 years ago

Sure, if you send me a master? I do not own a game...

Regards,
    Mirco

#213 5 years ago

Steve has some titles as films but not all... genie should be ready for Easter...

Regards,
    Mirco

#216 5 years ago

As soon as I get a playfield I can run them....

Regards,
    Mirco

#218 5 years ago

If we get a few people together I will run them...

Regards,
    Mirco

#221 5 years ago

No sorry i need a physical playfield for generating the cad and checking some colors. Even if they are faded there is usually a little original color left. For any scans we use a 800k$ cruise scanner which has an exact scan in HD and can be used for any work...

You can have the playfield back once I'm finished...

Regards,
    Mirco

5 months later
    #230 4 years ago

I have the original screen films for stargate, but thanks a lot for the offer. I have prepared some art packages which will go to MGM for approval shortly. I expect the approval process to take some weeks so that we hopefully have final products for Christmas sales...

Regards,
    Mirco

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highclasspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mircoplayfields-is-doing-gottlieb-playfields?tu=highclasspinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.