Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 270 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Tinnhound
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56020577797f60506075d9638741e71f46edf857 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9852 (resized).JPG
    20181010_144628 (resized).jpg
    20180929_124341 (resized).jpg
    20181018_175247 (resized).jpg
    74003301 (resized).jpg
    74003302 (resized).jpg
    The-A-Team (resized).jpg
    F234FE4B-C87B-49EE-8A95-FBDC62C3B6DE (resized).jpeg
    40445A91-18A3-4BA5-9064-DF86771CC2B8 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    20180113_214152 (resized).jpg
    15266136338818033952332767644728 (resized).jpg
    15266136075664984392740278956396 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0333 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1462 (resized).JPG

There are 270 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
    #1 5 years ago

Hi all,

I would like to update you all on Gottlieb playfields status so that the rumors and speculations stop.

I did get the licence from Gottlieb a few weeks ago, so it is official now that we do Gottlieb titles as well.

I did already receive sample playfields for haunted house and black hole. So these will be the first two to start with.

Genie is coming up as well as Spirit and Stargate.

If somebody has a stargate or a spirit which I could use as master please contact me via PM.

There will be more to come. If you have any ideas of urgent needed titles please let me know. At this time I would like to concentrate on non movie themes except stargate...

Regards,
    Mirco

P.s. Arabian nights is printing right now followed by joust and taxi and creature

#2 5 years ago

Very cool news.

#3 5 years ago

Hi Mirco,

Do you know the makers of Playfield Protectors (https://www.playfield-protectors.com)? I believe they are also in Germany. I am wondering if you would be able to work with protectors to help them make a playfield protector for Haunted House. I think they needed a sample playfield.

#4 5 years ago

Sorry, I'm not in contact with them right now. For a new playfield you will not need one anyway.

Regards,
    Mirco

#5 5 years ago

Stargate reproduction playfield ? WOUW! That is great news. Those playfields are really trashed in most machines.

#6 5 years ago

Great news! I have a Stargate playfield that I can send you.

#7 5 years ago

That's great news about the Haunted House playfields. Any idea on what the price will be for a full set?

#8 5 years ago

Tx Tx Tx

#9 5 years ago

Great news on the Spirit playfields.
    I likely can supply a sample.

#10 5 years ago

Robo-War!
    Notorious for between the flippers wear and upper, unprotected by mylar, wear around the pops.

#11 5 years ago

I have a Top Score and Volley. Any plans for these?

#12 5 years ago

How about doing a Gottlieb Super Mario Brothers?

#13 5 years ago

Great news !!! I've been wanting to hear this for years.

#16 5 years ago

Any chance on shaq attack’s?

#17 5 years ago

Very cool, I would now consider Gottlieb projects with this announcement.
    Thanks Mirco

#18 5 years ago

Can’t wait for Stargate!!!

#19 5 years ago

i second Tx Sector!

#20 5 years ago

As I had a lot of requests for preorder lists. I would like to inform everybody here that I do not do preorder lists. It is a lot of work to take care of them and it will not affect my production anyway. There are always enough playfields available and I will rerun them before they go out of stock. As soon as a new title is ready I will list them in my shops and on Facebook. The matching threads will be updated as well...

Thanks a lot for understanding that!

Regards,
    Mirco

#21 5 years ago

Lights, Camera, Action ! Been looking for an nos example for years with no luck.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tokkentakker:

Lights, Camera, Action ! Been looking for an nos example for years with no luck.

I believe this playfield is available NOS at Pinball Resource, go to pbresource.com and click Special when Lit.

#23 5 years ago

Ooooo... txtxtx,

Robowar,

I see a bunch of work ahead of us

#24 5 years ago

"There are always enough playfields available and I will rerun them before they go out of stock"

some incredible pieces of text there , thx mirco for your work..

#25 5 years ago

ROBOWAR is my vote!

#26 5 years ago

Great stuff

I take a Stargate & Spirit

Put me down !

#27 5 years ago

I'd have a black hole,and a robo war,mebbe tx depending on which tx version tho

#28 5 years ago

WOW, Congratulations, that is amazing!

Can you provide pricing on SPIRIT, BLACK HOLE and HAUNTED HOUSE pretty please?

Is there a bundle price? hehe

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

i second Tx Sector!

I'd be up for a TX Sector, but the art on the regular playfields looks dull ... it'd look duller under a clearcoat ... the art on the vitrograph playfields looks quite vibrant (but I hate that photoshop-style look) ... I wonder which ones they'd eventually do?

#30 5 years ago

Robowar
    TX Sector
    Spirit
    BH
    HH

Mirco, you did that Addams Family with that glitter effect ... is there any chance you could make a version of BH and Spirit that uses UV reactive inks as an option? I know nothing about how this impacts your process, so forgive me if it sounds silly to ask. But I think those games could really *pop* under some kind of UV lighting if the inks were to react accordingly.

#31 5 years ago

Pictures as needed for stargate.

I assume this is good enough to use?

IMG_1459 (resized).JPGIMG_1459 (resized).JPG

IMG_1460 (resized).JPGIMG_1460 (resized).JPG

IMG_1461 (resized).JPGIMG_1461 (resized).JPG

IMG_1462 (resized).JPGIMG_1462 (resized).JPG

#32 5 years ago

Would love to see class of 1812 done please

#33 5 years ago

Incredible Hulk please.

#34 5 years ago

Must admit this is huge. Gottlieb has always been under lock and key and to be able to bring some of these machines back to their glory would be fantastic!
    -Mike

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

Robo-War!
    Notorious for between the flippers wear and upper, unprotected by mylar, wear around the pops.

This, Robo War please!

#36 5 years ago

Alien Star?

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

How about doing a Gottlieb Super Mario Brothers?

THIS!!

This is very good news for gottlieb owners! always loved your playfields.

#39 5 years ago

ASTEROID ANNIE!

#40 5 years ago

Fantastic news! I vote for Tx-Sector and Robo-War. You can see where the ball drop(plus my Mylar removal) destroyed my Tx playfield.

IMG_0333 (resized).jpgIMG_0333 (resized).jpg

#41 5 years ago

Curious with Stargate are you going to do the printing on the underside of the playfield? I always thought that was a cool feature of that games playfields.

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

ASTEROID ANNIE!

I'd likely buy one to hang. This is my favorite playfield art ever.

#43 5 years ago

I will third a Super Mario Bros. I'll start saving up now!

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from daley:

Curious with Stargate are you going to do the printing on the underside of the playfield? I always thought that was a cool feature of that games playfields.

This is the underside printing I am talking about.

15266136075664984392740278956396 (resized).jpg15266136075664984392740278956396 (resized).jpg

15266136338818033952332767644728 (resized).jpg15266136338818033952332767644728 (resized).jpg

#45 5 years ago

Guess this means putting off more work on Black Hole until the new playfields are available no reason to do job twice. But i guess now that means i have to fix my DE machines. Only issue i foresee is one my pinball money is spoken for and High_End_Pins will be getting more Gottlieb games to do up this will be neat to see his version of a Gottlieb game.

#46 5 years ago

If the factory screens include the backside print I can put it on. But right now I'm not sure if that screen is included...

The titles listed above from my end is just the beginning. My plan is to do one new title per week. But it needs some time to prepare all new titles as I don't have the games and the art. Which means it takes 4 to 8 weeks till I can start working on them.

And then it depends on how much time I have. Usually it takes 10 days till a run is completed after everything is set up....

Regards,
    Mirco

#47 5 years ago

I have a decent Wipeout playfield that I could lend.

#48 5 years ago

Do you have the ability and interest to do any Gottlieb woodrail 'fields if we supply originals?

#49 5 years ago

Please explain what that is...

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from fordtudoor:

Do you have the ability and interest to do any Gottlieb woodrail 'fields if we supply originals?

Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Please explain what that is...

Woodrails are the games made in the 1940s and 50s. They have the wood rails on top of the machines as opposed to the steel rails.

There are 270 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mircoplayfields-is-doing-gottlieb-playfields?hl=boiydiego and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.