Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 270 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Tinnhound
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56020577797f60506075d9638741e71f46edf857 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9852 (resized).JPG
    20181010_144628 (resized).jpg
    20180929_124341 (resized).jpg
    20181018_175247 (resized).jpg
    74003301 (resized).jpg
    74003302 (resized).jpg
    The-A-Team (resized).jpg
    F234FE4B-C87B-49EE-8A95-FBDC62C3B6DE (resized).jpeg
    40445A91-18A3-4BA5-9064-DF86771CC2B8 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    20180113_214152 (resized).jpg
    15266136338818033952332767644728 (resized).jpg
    15266136075664984392740278956396 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0333 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1462 (resized).JPG

There are 270 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #201 5 years ago

I have no master for genesis so far... if you have one please contact me...

Regards,mirco

#202 5 years ago

Stargate could use one aswell, lots of those out there in need of repair.

#203 5 years ago

I would be in for a Bad Girls. Such an underrated game. It's just an Eight Ball Deluxe but better. So you would need 9 others to commit right?

#204 5 years ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

I have no master for genesis so far... if you have one please contact me...
    Regards,mirco

I have a clearcoated NOS Genesis playfield but I am already in the process of installing it. Could you use the old one once swap is done? It's definitely faded like all of these are.

#205 5 years ago

Any master playfield has to be completely disassembled. As there is no art for genesis left it has to be without big wear... the colors are not that important.

Stargate will become available as soon as the licence clears. I will have the full set then...

Not sure about bad girls... if we get a few people together...

How about star race? This was actually my first pin. Is there demand?

Regards,
    Mirco

#206 5 years ago

Wasn't Genie close to being ready?

#207 5 years ago

Genie Art is being worked on but Not completed so far... will be one of the next...

Regards,
    Mirco

#208 5 years ago

come on and lets do ASTEROID ANNIE..... I WOULD TAKE 2
    IS THERE 8 MORE OUT THERE??????

56020577797f60506075d9638741e71f46edf857 (resized).jpg56020577797f60506075d9638741e71f46edf857 (resized).jpg
    #209 5 years ago

Sure, if you send me a master? I do not own a game...

Regards,
    Mirco

#210 5 years ago

I'm just here for Alien Star....

#211 5 years ago

Genie Art is being worked on but Not completed so far... will be one of the next...
    Regards,
    Mirco

My genie could use a new playfield. Are you going to be doing a pre-order or anything?

#212 5 years ago

I would be in for a Genesis. Or maybe even Hollywood Heat. If you actually start making all these playfields we are suggesting I'm going to go broke...
    Doesn't Steve Young have artwork files for these playfields or are they not usable?

#213 5 years ago

Steve has some titles as films but not all... genie should be ready for Easter...

Regards,
    Mirco

#214 5 years ago

Steve has some titles as films but not all... genie should be ready for Easter...
    Regards,
    Mirco

Does Steve have film for Bad Girls?

#215 5 years ago

boilerman if you've got 2 Annies, could you not send a playfield to Highclasspinball for use as a master?

I'd buy two of them (I only need one) if we could get a run of these done.

#216 5 years ago

As soon as I get a playfield I can run them....

Regards,
    Mirco

#217 5 years ago

I cand send you my bonebusters...

#218 5 years ago

If we get a few people together I will run them...

Regards,
    Mirco

#219 5 years ago

Getting any closer for stargate?

#220 5 years ago

Sure, if you send me a master? I do not own a game...
    Regards,
    Mirco

What about hires scans?

#221 5 years ago

No sorry i need a physical playfield for generating the cad and checking some colors. Even if they are faded there is usually a little original color left. For any scans we use a 800k$ cruise scanner which has an exact scan in HD and can be used for any work...

You can have the playfield back once I'm finished...

Regards,
    Mirco

#222 5 years ago
    3 weeks later
    #223 5 years ago

BUMP, Just checking in for progress on the Spirit playfields

2 months later
    #224 4 years ago

Regards,
    Mirco

Were you able to finish up Genie?

4 weeks later
    #225 4 years ago

I’m blown away at this news. I didn’t realize people made new playfields.
    I just picked up a Stargate in pretty decent condition for the age. A new playfield would be crazy! I love that game. The theme is awesome, and the shots are pretty fun! Not sure I could handle a playfield replacement job. Seems like a ton of work. Be fun to try though.

2 weeks later
    #226 4 years ago

Any idea when the Stargate playfields will go into production?

#227 4 years ago

Hi all,
    I would like to update you all on Gottlieb playfields status so that the rumors and speculations stop.
    I did get the licence from Gottlieb a few weeks ago, so it is official now that we do Gottlieb titles as well.
    I did already receive sample playfields for haunted house and black hole. So these will be the first two to start with.
    Genie is coming up as well as Spirit and Stargate.
    If somebody has a stargate or a spirit which I could use as master please contact me via PM.
    There will be more to come. If you have any ideas of urgent needed titles please let me know. At this time I would like to concentrate on non movie themes except stargate...
    Regards,
    Mirco
    P.s. Arabian nights is printing right now followed by joust and taxi and creature

The EM version of joker poker! It’s different than the SS.

2 weeks later
    #228 4 years ago

I believe I have a full Stargate scan I found years ago, if needed. I'm in on Stargate. Any idea when that will occur?

#229 4 years ago

Any chance for em pins - Royal Flush/Card Whiz?

#230 4 years ago

I have the original screen films for stargate, but thanks a lot for the offer. I have prepared some art packages which will go to MGM for approval shortly. I expect the approval process to take some weeks so that we hopefully have final products for Christmas sales...

Regards,
    Mirco

#231 4 years ago
    Quoted from BleacherBum:

Any chance for em pins - Royal Flush/Card Whiz?

Wade Krausse

#232 4 years ago

Please make a Gottlieb Top Score/300. Pretty please?

3 weeks later
    #234 4 years ago

Wade Krause is doing one:

After Centigrade 37, I will be producing Fast Draw.

Upcoming titles are Strange World, El Dorado, and Jacks
    Open.

#235 4 years ago

Well, if a 300/Top Score is ever considered, I will be first in line.

#236 4 years ago

Class of 1812 ?

#237 4 years ago

What about Freddy? There's got to be a ready market for this - every Freddy I've seen has wear on it, mainly flaking from the crap process they used back then. Pleeeeeeeeese do Freddy.

#238 4 years ago

Still curious about 1812 as well.
    There was talk a while back. Is it still possible to have in near future?

#239 4 years ago
    Quoted from ckcsm:

Wade Krause is doing one:
    After Centigrade 37, I will be producing Fast Draw.
    Upcoming titles are Strange World, El Dorado, and Jacks
    Open.

Ah, the reason i ask is that i ripped apart my El Dorado and sent my playfield to Mirco last November to be used as the master. I was just looking for an update on its progress.

Im trying to get it restored and rebuilt before the original owner, an old family friend, who was an Operator for decades in our area passes away. It was the first NIB game he bought when he became an Op in the 70’s, something that consumed his life up until he was forced into assisted living a short time ago. He gave it to me last year and i just would like to get working on it as soon as i can.

#240 4 years ago

Wade may be doing a re-run within a year, but not sooner. His are great.

Quoted from ChanceKJ:

Ah, the reason i ask is that i ripped apart my El Dorado and sent my playfield to Mirco last November to be used as the master. I was just looking for an update on its progress.
    Im trying to get it restored and rebuilt before the original owner, an old family friend, who was an Operator for decades in our area passes away. It was the first NIB game he bought when he became an Op in the 70’s, something that consumed his life up until he was forced into assisted living a short time ago. He gave it to me last year and i just would like to get working on it as soon as i can.

#241 4 years ago

+1 for Alien Star

#242 4 years ago

Just brought home a Solar Fire today. Would absolutely be in for a new playfield.

#243 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballer3:

What about Freddy? There's got to be a ready market for this - every Freddy I've seen has wear on it, mainly flaking from the crap process they used back then. Pleeeeeeeeese do Freddy.

I've asked basically every PF maker about this, apparently New Line is super protective of the license and isn't allowing it. I really hope that changes. I don't think a nice Freddy PF exists.

#244 4 years ago

I've never seen a response on Robo-War. Mirco, is there a chance you will be running this playfield?

3 weeks later
    #245 4 years ago

Yup robo war please

1 month later
    #246 4 years ago

So if you have the gottlieb license, what's the chances of getting out a Bank Shot/Sure Shot?

2 months later
    #247 4 years ago

Any update on Stargate?

Has anyone else found another solution for a trashed Stargate playfield?

5 months later
    #248 3 years ago

I can send my playfields to Mirco. And then he will use it to make reproductions. Then I never hear from him again. Hmmm.

#249 3 years ago

I wouldn't do it, you'd be in strong company. Maybe talk to CPR about digital?

#250 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballer3:

This X 1000,000,000!

There are 270 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mircoplayfields-is-doing-gottlieb-playfields/page/5?hl=starsintodreams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.