8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Highclasspinball
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_9852 (resized).JPG
    20181010_144628 (resized).jpg
    20180929_124341 (resized).jpg
    20181018_175247 (resized).jpg
    74003301 (resized).jpg
    74003302 (resized).jpg
    The-A-Team (resized).jpg
    F234FE4B-C87B-49EE-8A95-FBDC62C3B6DE (resized).jpeg
    40445A91-18A3-4BA5-9064-DF86771CC2B8 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    20180113_214152 (resized).jpg
    15266136338818033952332767644728 (resized).jpg
    15266136075664984392740278956396 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0333 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1462 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1461 (resized).JPG

There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 3 months ago

Hi,

yes, FT is avaiable now, Haunted House tomorrow. Black Hole probably next week...

Regards,
    Mirco

1 month later
    #152 73 days ago

Has anyone received a Black Hole playfield? Have they begun shipping?

#153 72 days ago

Wondered same 5h8ng not shown on the website

#154 72 days ago

Just returned home from vacation now. I had black hole at expo and some were shipped from the us. More will ship from here this week....

Regards,
    Mirco

#155 72 days ago

Would love to see some pics of the black hole's. Am trying to decide if I want to get one.

#156 72 days ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Would love to see some pics of the black hole's. Am trying to decide if I want to get one.

Ditto

#157 71 days ago

I took this at expo, and it's not likely going to help you, they are pretty nice tho. Of course, I had never seen a new BH/HH playfield in person, so to me it was amazing to put my hands on one...

20181018_175247 (resized).jpg
    #158 71 days ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Forum title (Mircoplayfields about to present 3 new product categories at expo) post #152&153.

#159 71 days ago
    Quoted from ZEN:

Of course, I had never seen a new BH/HH playfield in person, so to me it was amazing to put my hands on one...

I'm so glad you said "hands".

#160 71 days ago

To anyone that saw the playfields, how does the finish (clear) look? Hard to tell from these pics. Nice and flat?

#161 70 days ago

Like this... I can take same shot with a black hole tomorrow....

Regards,
    Mirco

20180929_124341 (resized).jpg20181010_144628 (resized).jpg
    #162 70 days ago

Any updates on Spirit?

#163 70 days ago

Kinda bizarre, the hard bit of making black hole playfields is done, but from what I can see the easy bit of listing it for sale on your website ain't?

#164 69 days ago

You are right, but if there is no time left at all even that is difficult...
    The old website highclasspinballs.com will be offline shortly anyway and is replaced by mircoplayfields.com

This one is already up but not fully stocked. I will work on that the next days, maybe over the weekend when I have some time on the show...

Regards,
    Mirco

#165 69 days ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Like this... I can take same shot with a black hole tomorrow....
    Regards,
    Mirco
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Looks very nice, can't wait to see the black hole one.
    Do I understand correctly that you do the playfields for jersey jack?

#166 68 days ago

Yes I do...

Regards,
    Mirco

#167 64 days ago

Are there any plans for EM playfield?

#168 61 days ago

I have a question about Stargate plastics when those get done. Will the plastic that covers the speakers and DMD be included? Mine is pretty beat up and I've been looking to get a new one.

#169 61 days ago

Any updates on the Spirit playfields?
    Seems to have went dark since I sent the sample a few months ago.

1 week later
    #170 49 days ago

I would be in for a Canada Dry Playfield!

#172 49 days ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Are there any plans for EM playfield?

I don't think these dudes know what EM stands for. LOL Several posters have asked this question in several ways...crickets.

#173 49 days ago

was looking at your new website. does it currently include all available products? it says more to come...

1 month later
    #174 14 days ago

highclasspinball - any updates on when we might see stargate playfields available?

#175 14 days ago

I'm actually in the middle of the licence contract. MGM is a little more difficult than universal was with details.... I hope to have them ready for Easter time...

Regards,
    Mirco

#176 14 days ago

I'm actually in the middle of the licence contract. MGM is a little more difficult than universal was with details.... I hope to have them ready for Easter time...
    Regards,
    Mirco

good news!

what about Alien Star?

#177 14 days ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

good news!
    what about Alien Star?

I'm just here for Alien Star and Super Orbit.

#178 14 days ago

Wasn't Genie already in the works?

#179 14 days ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Yeah I have to think AlienStar will be a solid seller for GTB titles.

#180 8 days ago

I had a Hearts & Spades redone came out beautifully. UPS lost my F—king box on the way back from the restorer.

+1 for Hearts & Spades I have a second game so I’d buy a second PF.

#181 8 days ago

What are the chances on you ever doing a Freddy repro?

#182 1 day ago

I hate to be that guy but any updates on the Spirit playfield?

#183 1 day ago

Not yet, sorry. I was very busy with other projects. I will get the art started in the next days... beside more radcals I will have some new playfields coming up as well...

Regards,
    Mirco

#184 1 day ago

I see the title of this thread is " Microplayfields are doing Gottlieb playfields" but questions regarding reproduction playfields for older Electromechanical games from the pre 1974-78 are never answered.

Is this a real service or just a sales hype for Highclasspinball?
    Your site has by my count 21 total play fields possible available is that it?
    Give us interested in older playfields some feedback so we can decide to possibly drain the thread and get on with traditional suppliers like Wade.

This is not a troll response trying to get a reaction, but to get information so we gauge your serious reproduction interest in our hobby as we are 180+ posts in and little em response.

#185 1 day ago

Not yet, sorry. I was very busy with other projects. I will get the art started in the next days... beside more radcals I will have some new playfields coming up as well...
    Regards,
    Mirco

What happened to the spirit pfs? Was the sample pf in too bad of shape to use? Glad to see you making so many pfs now.

#186 1 day ago
    Quoted from SteveinTexas:

I see the title of this thread is " Microplayfields are doing Gottlieb playfields" but questions regarding reproduction playfields for older Electromechanical games from the pre 1974-78 are never answered.
    Is this a real service or just a sales hype for Highclasspinball?
    Your site has by my count 21 total play fields possible available is that it?
    Give us interested in older playfields some feedback so we can decide to possibly drain the thread and get on with traditional suppliers like Wade.
    This is not a troll response trying to get a reaction but to get information so we gauge your serious reproduction interest in our hobby as we are 180+ posts in and little em response

Very nice attempt Steve...best, most thoughtful way to ask this question yet. Let's see if we can get a yes or no, or even an acknowledgment...

#187 1 day ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Super Orbit? I dont know any one with this game except myself and PAPA. I have a NOS playfield too.....

#188 1 day ago
    Quoted from Multiball33:

What happened to the spirit pfs? Was the sample pf in too bad of shape to use? Glad to see you making so many pfs now.

Ok. Chris sent my pf to you. Look forward to him finishing the game once he gets the pfs. Been happy with your other pfs! Thanks!

#189 1 day ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Super Orbit? I dont know any one with this game except myself and PAPA. I have a NOS playfield too.....

That NOS wouldn't be for sale, would it?

PAPA was where I played it and fell in love with it and decided I wanted one. Little did I know how hard they were to find.

About a year later, dangersem noticed a Super Orbit in the dark corner of another for sale thread picture on some random website. I reached out to the guy who said he had it sitting in his garage forever. He said he couldn't get it working and would be interested in selling it. Grabbed it for $200. Put a good bit of money into boards and a lot of time, but it works great now. I love it! This picture was taken before I got all the acorn nuts delivered and installed.

IMG_9852 (resized).JPG

#190 23 hours ago

The answer to the older playfields is easy. Of course. But I have to say I'm not familiar with any games of that time. So if you let me know which titles you want it see and get me a master to use I can run them. As soon as we have 10 real interests for one title it goes into production.

I was very busy the last weeks with different projects and could concentrate on new playfields. Hopefully there is more time for that in the next weeks. Finally whirlwind was clearcoated today and will be listed shortly. Spirit goes into production next.

Regards,
    Mirco

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 219.00
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 150.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 60.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Mods for your pinballs
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 38.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 999.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 53.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 78.00
    $ 9.95
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 1,099.00
    There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside