Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 270 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Tinnhound
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56020577797f60506075d9638741e71f46edf857 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9852 (resized).JPG
    20181010_144628 (resized).jpg
    20180929_124341 (resized).jpg
    20181018_175247 (resized).jpg
    74003301 (resized).jpg
    74003302 (resized).jpg
    The-A-Team (resized).jpg
    F234FE4B-C87B-49EE-8A95-FBDC62C3B6DE (resized).jpeg
    40445A91-18A3-4BA5-9064-DF86771CC2B8 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    20180113_214152 (resized).jpg
    15266136338818033952332767644728 (resized).jpg
    15266136075664984392740278956396 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0333 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1462 (resized).JPG
    There are 270 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 5 years ago

a vote for 1812

#102 5 years ago

Asteroid Annie!

#103 5 years ago

I also vote 1812!

#104 5 years ago

Lights Camera Action !!!! Great game and every one I have seen is pretty worn.

#105 5 years ago

I know it sounds crazy but I would be in for a Bad Girls too! It's just an Eightball Deluxe in freaky clothing that's all.

#106 5 years ago

How about Ace High?

#107 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tokkentakker:

I know it sounds crazy but I would be in for a Bad Girls too! It's just an Eightball Deluxe in freaky clothing that's all.

I’m a fan of Bad Girls layout....fun! PFs on ones I’ve seen are dogged tho...I’d own with a Mirco

#108 5 years ago

So 1812 seems to be interesting at this time. I will check if we have access to the original film sets.

I might have to do some kind of a preorder system to determine which are worth doing.... not sure at this time if that is the best way to decide....

Regards,
    Mirco

#109 5 years ago

Genesis. Best Sys 80B ever.

#110 5 years ago

Genesis is a 3rd party licence...

#111 5 years ago

Waterworld, Shaq, and Mario Andretti please!

#112 5 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

Arnt these all 3rd party licences which he said he wouldn't do.

#113 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:Arnt these all 3rd party licences which he said he wouldn't do.

Not paying attention. You are right.

#114 5 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

Shaq and Andretti? I had NOS playfields of these titles and it took over 10 years to find a buyer for them.

#115 5 years ago

Bounty Hunter. Been looking for NOS for a long time with no luck.

#116 5 years ago

Im in for 1812

#117 5 years ago

I'm in for Alien Star and Asteroid Annie.

#118 5 years ago

asteroid annie would be a great, i would buy 2..... canada dry would also be nice

#119 5 years ago

I did not say I will never do 3rd party licences but as they are taking a lot of time to get and cost a lot of money up front i would start with non 3rd party to keep stuff moving fast and add one 3rd party every few weeks so that there is one in the cue at the same time. Currently stargate and creature and indy are in final clearance so that take long time to get that figured out...

Regards,
    Mirco

#120 5 years ago

Top Score/300. Volley.

#121 5 years ago

Strange world playfield?

#123 5 years ago

Robo war please!

#124 5 years ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

How so?

#125 5 years ago

Yes, I’d like to know this as well

#126 5 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Top Score/300. Volley.

Really need a Top Score/300 as well.

#127 5 years ago

It is??? It's not a band pin, I thought it was some wacky original theme.

#128 5 years ago

Of what?

I used to route those and I don't remember it being any kind of licensed property.

The flyer does not imply it is anything except a Gottlieb creation.

The only copyright posted is Premier/Gottlieb

74003301 (resized).jpg74003301 (resized).jpg74003302 (resized).jpg74003302 (resized).jpg
    #129 5 years ago

You are right. My fault. I will put it on the list of playfields to next.

Regards.
    Mirco

#130 5 years ago

Right after Asteroid Annie, right?

#132 5 years ago

Ya I know I'm running this thread now. Need at least 20 people commited to get it done by wade. I know it's to small of a demand for mirco.

#133 5 years ago

As long as we get 15 people together I would run every title I can get permission and films for.

Regards,
    Mirco

#134 5 years ago

What the heck, I’m in on robowar

#135 5 years ago

If anybody has a good idea of how we can get lists together please let me know. Maybe we can use Facebook? Worst case I can start email lists but if possible I would like to avoid that...

Regards,
    Mirco

#136 5 years ago

If anybody has a good idea of how we can get lists together please let me know. Maybe we can use Facebook? Worst case I can start email lists but if possible I would like to avoid that...
    Regards,
    Mirco

Maybe make a full list of playfields and start putting user names with them?

Are you doing batches or single playfields at a time?

#137 5 years ago

Might be an option. But maybe we should keep that somehow private as I think nobody needs to know who want which playfield. This is at least my experience that there are some customers who do not want to be seen anywhere....

All playfields will be made as batches as everything else would not be worth it. But I will run some extras to have some stock which could ship immediately. There is no real use for on demand production of the same product if nothing changes. I can stock them to be able to ship right away....

Regards,
    Mirco

#138 5 years ago

I'd happily volunteer to accept emails and produce a private list for you if you wish?

#139 5 years ago

Highclasspinball Why not start a thread here for each playfield title?

Update the first post with any new additions to the list - this way we can see how many more commitments we lack. Several people have said they would buy multiple copies of a playfield if necessary, so that may cover a list with only 12-13 names on it.

Anyone who wants to remain anonymous can PM you and you can add them to the published list as "anonymous".

Many of us steer clear of Facebook.

#140 5 years ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

highclasspinball Why not start a thread here for each playfield title?
    Update the first post with any new additions to the list - this way we can see how many more commitments we lack. Several people have said they would buy multiple copies of a playfield if necessary, so that may cover a list with only 12-13 names on it.
    Anyone who wants to remain anonymous can PM you and you can add them to the published list as "anonymous".
    Many of us steer clear of Facebook.

good idea.

Alternative is to make a gmail account for each specific playfield. Publish a single thread here and update the first post with titles on the list and the specific email to send details to.

for example.
    [email protected]

then request that people send and email to the address with their name, address, phone number, etc...

Explain that each email just acts as a request list for a playfield and once you get X requests then you will make the game.

Set up auto reply on each account when you set it up so you dont even have to filter and reply.

Check in sporadically for # of emails and then it all would be easy.

#141 5 years ago

I have just thought to add a category to my new webshop which is coming shortly after my vacation so that after creating an account people can just put the playfield they are interested in into the cart and checkout. I would list them for 1$ or so and of course no payment has to be made.

This way it would be anonymous and I would have all contact info to start with...

And it is not much work as I could keep them in the shopsystem as open orders...

Regards,
    Mirco

#142 5 years ago

I have just thought to add a category to my new webshop which is coming shortly after my vacation so that after creating an account people can just put the playfield they are interested in into the cart and checkout. I would list them for 1$ or so and of course no payment has to be made.
    This way it would be anonymous and I would have all contact info to start with...
    And it is not much work as I could keep them in the shopsystem as open orders...
    Regards,
    Mirco

i think that would be a good method. i would just suggest you make a list of what is getting done and when. this way people could get in on a title that is coming up that they might not need but will want for the future. maybe a offer a multiple discount. this might up the count on your end to offset production costs

#143 5 years ago

Any idea on the anticipated release date and target pricing for Stargate?

#144 5 years ago

If anybody has a good idea of how we can get lists together please let me know.

You should make a seperate thread on each play field, that way people with the games will see it. Not everyone on Pinside knows about your great efforts for the hobby.

1 week later
    #145 5 years ago

Data East Batman would be a good one to do, almost every playfield I've seen is trashed

#146 5 years ago

is there an estimated date for Spirit

2 weeks later
    #147 5 years ago

Any new info on this?

#148 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Slick Chick, Buckaroo and King of Diamonds please.

I am very interested in a Slick Chick play-field.

1 month later
    #149 5 years ago

Any updates? Please

#150 5 years ago

I read Haunted House is coming out tomorrow, BH can’t be far behind?

There are 270 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mircoplayfields-is-doing-gottlieb-playfields/page/3?hl=jenniebear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.