Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Blakester
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AA1FDA2A-2870-4021-B03E-D003AC03C780.gif
    6A086B61-7493-4357-B0DA-359B977D59A5 (resized).jpeg
    motip-lakstift-blanke-lak-hoogglans (resized).jpg
    51618320._SX0_SY0_ (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    382.gif
    C40B8618-0881-4D73-9699-0C20ABD70F38 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 1.31.57 PM (resized).png
    C0749502-588B-40E7-A9BB-328D744A1A8F.gif
    2022-03-14 11.57.14 web1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220312_164750118_HDR (resized).jpg
    pinside (resized).jpg
    9B3562F8-D8DA-4C3C-9E21-C9167B92ACB4 (resized).jpeg
    275725937_291534306445272_1321849085611332762_n (resized).jpg

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 2 years ago

Hello to everyone!

It is some time ago that I had news to announce, which makes me very proud to let you know that I will be at tpf with a seminar about a new product line we will start. The plan is to post some little teasers here in the next days and show it at the show.

Beside that I have all radcals which are listed in my shop as mirror radcals as well. Most are not yet listed due to the lack of time on my end.

The last weeks and months have been very busy and I look forward to show the result of the hard work our great team did.

If you are planing to pick up specific parts please let me know till this weekend as I will not have all available titles with me this year. There are so many different titles and combinations of playfields and radcals that it is impossible to ship all available versions to the show. The entire stock is available to ship any time.

Stay tuned,

Regards,
    Mirco

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Hello to everyone!
    It is some time ago that I had news to announce, which makes me very proud to let you know that I will be at tpf with a seminar about a new product line we will start. The plan is to post some little teasers here in the next days and show it at the show.
    Beside that I have all radcals which are listed in my shop as mirror radcals as well. Most are not yet listed due to the lack of time on my end.
    The last weeks and months have been very busy and I look forward to show the result of the hard work our great team did.
    If you are planing to pick up specific parts please let me know till this weekend as I will not have all available titles with me this year. There are so many different titles and combinations of playfields and radcals that it is impossible to ship all available versions to the show. The entire stock is available to ship any time.
    Stay tuned,
    Regards,
    Mirco

are you going to talk about playfield issues, and how you plan on addressing them?

#3 2 years ago

Looking forward to the seminar. Will there be free swag at the seminar (washers, kits to repair pooling, chipping, and other defects) and other defective product samples?

#4 2 years ago

Hello to everyone!
    Stay tuned,
    Regards,
    Mirco

This is great news!

Will you have Stargate playfields and plastic sets?

#5 2 years ago

Funny you can start a topic about new things . When there are 200000000 other topics and people paging you for months to resolve outstanding issues……. And nobody is home! People spend thousands of there hard earned money and you just take a piss at them, so yes stay tuned and go pound sand! Hope someone give you a smack with a pooled/chipped playfield

#7 2 years ago

This is the first teaser pic of the new product line...

Stay tuned. New pics every few days till final reveal.

Regards,
    Mirco

20220312_185554 (resized).jpg20220312_185554 (resized).jpg
    #8 2 years ago

Highclasspinball don’t you get it? Most of us don’t want you here….

Here is a fresh reminder

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-needed-from-jjp-owners-with-playfield-damage

#9 2 years ago

Giving made in Germany a bad name....

#10 2 years ago

I let my Funhouse playfield “cure” for a year before installing it. I still have some pooling around at least 2 posts, maybe more. No, they are not too tight, just lightly snug. The clear is too soft. I will not be buying anymore products from this company.

#11 2 years ago

Hopefully people will grill him at the seminar regarding the clear gate issues.

#12 2 years ago

Given that this says “Display1” I’m assuming “Display 0” is the DMD or back box LCD. Is this new product adding an apron / lock bar additional screen ? Perhaps mirroring what’s on the back box or separate content that can be added by the end user ?!

#13 2 years ago

The products I have purchased thought them have been great. YMMV.

#14 2 years ago

My guess is people will be too scared or feel like they will be blacklisted.

Kaneda says he will be there to grill him - let’s see how he handles that.

Quoted from chad:

Hopefully people will grill him at the seminar regarding the clear gate issues.

#15 2 years ago

Teaser 2...

20220312_185620 (resized).jpg20220312_185620 (resized).jpg
    #16 2 years ago

Teaser 3…

46BF6884-19E6-42F6-8DE8-CAB1487C9FAA (resized).jpeg46BF6884-19E6-42F6-8DE8-CAB1487C9FAA (resized).jpeg
    #17 2 years ago
    #18 2 years ago

Top notch quality here… if it’s anything like your other products people will be so excited. Keep the teasers coming it’s the most exciting thing in pinball right now.

63147161-E839-41CD-91FE-A3DDB3290494 (resized).jpeg63147161-E839-41CD-91FE-A3DDB3290494 (resized).jpeg

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from AMSNL:

Teaser 3…
    [quoted image]

this was kinda funny !

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from JagDaniels:

this was kinda funny !

No shit this is why I love Pinside!

#21 2 years ago

Oops wrong thread!

#22 2 years ago

Fix your shit. Fucker.

275725937_291534306445272_1321849085611332762_n (resized).jpg275725937_291534306445272_1321849085611332762_n (resized).jpg
    #23 2 years ago

I’m not a troll and rarely post negative things about others but @highclasspinball, you have a lot of explaining to do for the amount of us that feel ripped off. Your CLEARCOAT IS A PROBLEM.

#24 2 years ago

Clearly does not care. There is a sucker born every day - time to sucker people in to a new half asses product. I can’t wait to see this presentation at TPF

Quoted from seshpilot:

I’m not a troll and rarely post negative things about others but Highclasspinball, you have a lot of explaining to do for the amount of us that feel ripped off. Your CLEARCOAT IS A PROBLEM.

#25 2 years ago

Mirco,
    You’ve got a set of brass ones. I’ll give you that.

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bellystyle:

Fix your shit. Fucker.
    [quoted image]

?????

#27 2 years ago

You have to select when your order at Mirco what type of planking you want…..
    9B3562F8-D8DA-4C3C-9E21-C9167B92ACB4 (resized).jpeg9B3562F8-D8DA-4C3C-9E21-C9167B92ACB4 (resized).jpeg

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bellystyle:

Fix your shit. Fucker.
    [quoted image]

Geez. Looks like you ordered the special Orbitor 1 variation of that play field.

#29 2 years ago

You don't see how warped that is?

#30 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You don't see how warped that is?

I was being facetious you boob!

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I was being facetious you boob!

Whoops.

#32 2 years ago

Is hanging still legal in Texas?

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Is hanging still legal in Texas?

I'm pretty well hung so we'll find out at TPF.

#34 2 years ago

Hahahahah! Man I’m so bummed I’m not there. Trust me I would say a thing or 2 hope someone will step up there game and give it a blast

#35 2 years ago

I've never had a problem with his stuff so I don't have a horse in that race. I will attend with a big bucket of popcorn, though.

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've never had a problem with his stuff so I don't have a horse in that race. I will attend with a big bucket of popcorn, though.

Yeah hope someone does a live stream

#37 2 years ago

Hey @noclasspinball? I will never buy one of your products knowingly again.

You fucking suck.

#38 2 years ago

You guys keep talking and Schulz will be changing his mind about coming.

#39 2 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

You guys keep talking and Schulz will be changing his mind about coming.

Hope he does, we got enough pictures of broken playfields as it is . We don’t need him to show more faulty new adventures

#40 2 years ago

Half a brain he'll know he's gunna get confronted in the car park or followed into the pisser.

#41 2 years ago

If I was Mirco, I wouldn't be too worried about Pinsiders at TPF.

Remember when Kevin from SkitB was at an auction and someone took a photo of him with his back turned and then posted it here. Man, that sure showed him.

#42 2 years ago

How are the nine ball playfields? I need one and just read this thread.

#43 2 years ago
    Quoted from jj44114:

How are the nine ball playfields? I need one and just read this thread.

Read this thread to see whether he took everyone's advice to make the first draft better.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nine-ball-repro-mircoplayfield-and-plastic-set-available

#44 2 years ago

Teaser 2...
    [quoted image]

Ive only been in the hobby a few years, but its hard to imagine someone more out of touch than you. You're either trolling, or utterly clueless.

#45 2 years ago
    Quoted from AMSNL:

I bet nothing will happen.
    I understand that there is an issue with some of his playfields, but we don't know what is the real failure rate overall.

#46 2 years ago

K man said he is going to on his FB

Quoted from AMSNL:

#47 2 years ago

Shouldn't this clown be banned from this forum ?

#48 2 years ago

9/10 people on this website are keyboard commandoes. Nothing will happen at TPF. People will clap, buy the products and act like nothing is wrong.

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from bounoun:

Shouldn't this clown be banned from this forum ?

No. Sadly; I don't think he's anywhere near the level necessary to get banned.
    He hasn't directly scammed anyone. He has supplied an inferior product... with documented defects... but he hasn't done enough wrong to warrant a banning. but he hasn't really scammed anyone.

Pinside has a pretty high bar to warrant a banning... and admittedly; this tool isn't anywhere near it.

All we can do is continue bumping his thread with proof of his inferior products and hope that enough people see it to make the correct decision.

#50 2 years ago
    Quoted from Davi:

I bet nothing will happen.
    I understand that there is an issue with some of his playfields, but we don't know what is the real failure rate overall.

Ask that question on the GnR owners thread and see the response.

I sold both my JJP machines because of his product and Jersey Jacks pitiful attitude and won't ever buy from either of the disrespectful criminals.

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mircoplayfields-at-texas-pinball-festival-?hl=jeffswack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.