Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 214 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Blakester
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AA1FDA2A-2870-4021-B03E-D003AC03C780.gif
    6A086B61-7493-4357-B0DA-359B977D59A5 (resized).jpeg
    motip-lakstift-blanke-lak-hoogglans (resized).jpg
    51618320._SX0_SY0_ (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    382.gif
    C40B8618-0881-4D73-9699-0C20ABD70F38 (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 1.31.57 PM (resized).png
    C0749502-588B-40E7-A9BB-328D744A1A8F.gif
    2022-03-14 11.57.14 web1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220312_164750118_HDR (resized).jpg
    pinside (resized).jpg
    9B3562F8-D8DA-4C3C-9E21-C9167B92ACB4 (resized).jpeg
    275725937_291534306445272_1321849085611332762_n (resized).jpg

There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #51 2 years ago

“Why don’t manufacturers ever post here?”

#52 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

American Pinball is very active here.

That's because they are treated respectfully as they supply a quality product, great service and are responsive to their customer base.

JJP says it's our fault that the fucked up Mirco playfields are peeling like a pommy after a day at the beach and change their warranty to exclude them.

#53 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Spooky does and they are one of if not the best when it comes to interacting / troubleshooting / etc with their customers right here publicly on Pinside.

#54 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

American Pinball is very active here.
    That's because they are treated respectfully as they supply a quality product, great service and are responsive to their customer base.
    JJP says it's our fault that the fucked up Mirco playfields are peeling like a pommy after a day at the beach and change their warranty to exclude them.

Don’t you dare use logic with Levi.

#55 2 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

Don’t you dare use logic with Levi.

Sorry, didn't realize that could damage him.

#56 2 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:If I was Mirco, I wouldn't be too worried about Pinsiders at TPF.
    Remember when Kevin from SkitB was at an auction and someone took a photo of him with his back turned and then posted it here. Man, that sure showed him.

This one?

pinside (resized).jpgpinside (resized).jpg

#57 2 years ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Hello to everyone!
    It is some time ago that I had news to announce, which makes me very proud to let you know that I will be at tpf with a seminar about a new product line we will start. The plan is to post some little teasers here in the next days and show it at the show.
    Beside that I have all radcals which are listed in my shop as mirror radcals as well. Most are not yet listed due to the lack of time on my end.
    The last weeks and months have been very busy and I look forward to show the result of the hard work our great team did.
    If you are planing to pick up specific parts please let me know till this weekend as I will not have all available titles with me this year. There are so many different titles and combinations of playfields and radcals that it is impossible to ship all available versions to the show. The entire stock is available to ship any time.
    Stay tuned,
    Regards,
    Mirco

Translation: I’d like to announce that an announcement will be shortly forthcoming.

Teaser 2...
    [quoted image]

What is this? Some ugly cheap plastic speaker cover?

#58 2 years ago
    Quoted from Davi:

I bet nothing will happen.
    I understand that there is an issue with some of his playfields, but we don't know what is the real failure rate overall.

Forget the material failure. The failure rate to do the ART correctly has to be close to 100%. Almost all of them have problems of some sort, and the 9 ball had some really awful issues that he only partially addressed.

#59 2 years ago
    Quoted from jj44114:How are the nine ball playfields? I need one and just read this thread.

Here's the Nine Ball Playfeild I got from this clown. You've been warned.

IMG_20220312_164750118_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220312_164750118_HDR (resized).jpg
    #60 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

9/10 people on this website are keyboard commandoes. Nothing will happen at TPF. People will clap, buy the products and act like nothing is wrong.

Well people that know me, know that I’m not a keyboard commando. I will say the same thing if he was in my face. I’m not in the USA next month but if I meet him on a expo in Europe I WILL tell him and I hope he bring his lawyer to. I have a personal
    Issue with him besides the defective things he sells that’s wy I’m more biased against him then anyone else ….I’ve been waiting on him for months now. It’s like knowing you get a nice present but there is nothing around the Christmas tree

#61 2 years ago

At Texas Pinball Festival we will present the brand new TOTAN 2.0 Kit "The forgotten Tales" with new Software and great features. There will be two games in the game hall with our system installed to play. First kits will be available for pick up or order at TPF and same time only on my website mircoplayfield.com. The kit will not be available through any distributors. More details will be posted shortly before TPF.
    Regards,
    Mirco

2022-03-14 11.57.14 web1 (resized).jpg2022-03-14 11.57.14 web1 (resized).jpg
    #62 2 years ago

Had a feeling it was going this route - So is PPS Playing FAST/Pedretti and Mirco at the same time for similar products?

Quoted from AMSNL:

Well people that know me, know that I’m not a keyboard commando. I will say the same thing if he was in my face. I’m not in the USA next month but if I meet him on a expo in Europe I WILL tell him and I hope he bring his lawyer to. I have a personal
    Issue with him besides the defective things he sells that’s wy I’m more biased against him then anyone else ….I’ve been waiting on him for months now. It’s like knowing you get a nice present but there is nothing around the Christmas tree

#63 2 years ago

I'm all for making these great games more deeper with rulesets. Now I just hope they do Dracula next as it's my favorite Barry o game.

#64 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bellystyle:

Here's the Nine Ball Playfeild I got from this clown. You've been warned.[quoted image]

What was his response?

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from Davi:

What was his response?

C0749502-588B-40E7-A9BB-328D744A1A8F.gifC0749502-588B-40E7-A9BB-328D744A1A8F.gif
    #66 2 years ago

Omg who the fuck is going order this shit?! It looks like homepin is launching a product .,If he was smart he would use distro s…. But I guess nobody wanted

But don’t let my hate be in the way of maybe a good game

#67 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Had a feeling it was going this route - So is PPS Playing FAST/Pedretti and Mirco at the same time for similar products?

Seems like it yes. I know there are more 2.0 kits coming from different vendors at the moment . Totan is always cool, hope Mirco does not fuck this one up….

#68 2 years ago
    Quoted from AMSNL:

Seems like it yes. I know there are more 2.0 kits coming from different vendors at the moment . Totan is always cool, hope Mirco does not fuck this one up….

As long as he’s not making a new playfield for it I think it will be fine. Pooling on my funhouse pf I bought from him kills me….

Also, ibtl? Maybe?

#69 2 years ago

IBTL vote!

#70 2 years ago

Just look at the font on the display - I'd say chance of fuck up is high on this one...

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 1.31.57 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-03-14 at 1.31.57 PM (resized).png
    #71 2 years ago

If you thought he had a bad day here … check his Facebook

DAAAAMNNN

C40B8618-0881-4D73-9699-0C20ABD70F38 (resized).pngC40B8618-0881-4D73-9699-0C20ABD70F38 (resized).png
    #72 2 years ago
    Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Just look at the font on the display - I'd say chance of fuck up is high on this one...
    [quoted image]

You know there is an entire thread with videos, rules, and all kinds of views of the project right?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-software-rewrite-on-p-roc-twilight-melody

#73 2 years ago

Which begs the question - why does he need to team up with Mirco

#74 2 years ago

Well his coding is good and I can understand that if Mirco takes him in he feels proud . It’s a shame that Mirco has a bad rep that can take him down also. So I hope the game is really good and take the heat away.

#75 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

playing?

What you see is 'multiple products'. Remember... PPS wants more licensed product out there. They've been putzing around with Fast for how many years trying to get these 2.0 projects going. Now we are starting to see them...

#76 2 years ago

<- Tease product
    -> Get ripped to shreds
    <- Tease product again... maybe it will blow over
    -> Get ripped to shreds again
    <- Ignore and keep teasing product, maybe nobody saw it... no speak english
    -> LOL

382.gif382.gif

#77 2 years ago

Wasn't this a p-roc totan2 not fast?

Quoted from flynnibus:

playing?
    What you see is 'multiple products'. Remember... PPS wants more licensed product out there. They've been putzing around with Fast for how many years trying to get these 2.0 projects going. Now we are starting to see them...

#78 2 years ago
    Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Yes, I believe so

But my point was the PPS push to license 2.0 games is pretty well out there. I don't think there is any playing other teams against each other. We all know PPS is all about 'yes' as long as you play by his rules and pay his dues.

#79 2 years ago

This 2.0 kit is deployed commercially using a FAST Retro Controller.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#80 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

<- Tease product
    -> Get ripped to shreds
    <- Tease product again... maybe it will blow over
    -> Get ripped to shreds again
    <- Ignore and keep teasing product, maybe nobody saw it... no speak english
    -> LOL
    [quoted image]

Can I introduce you to Classic Arcades? He's been operating under this model for over a decade.

Power on and ignore the detractors. Mirco will be able to do his business at TPF without even a peep of noise - same as he's done prior.

#81 2 years ago

oh, interesting thanks for the correction.

Quoted from fastpinball:

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#82 2 years ago

I just don’t understand why someone would soemd the time and money to seek out and buy an A list game like funhouse or TOTAN and bastardize it in this fashion…at least BOP kind of makes sense. (Even if 2.0 blows)

Like..:where’s the Buck Rogers or Jubilee 2.0 kits?!

#83 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I just don’t understand why someone would soemd the time and money to seek out and buy an A list game like funhouse or TOTAN and bastardize it in this fashion…

Considering I was able to run the whole game through the wizard mode that should tell you how thin and easy this game is stock. It took me ten years to Rule the Universe.

#84 2 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Considering I was able to run the whole game through the wizard mode that should tell you how thin and easy this game is stock. It took me ten years to Rule the Universe.

Yeah, so lets accept its shityness and move on in life

#85 2 years ago

Two years ago i was on vacation in FL-I was flying back on United Airlines. My flight back was cancelled and the representative told me to stay another night at a Universal Studios hotel. I didn’t believe their promise of reimbursement of the additional hotel night so i verified it was true with the call center agent’s supervisor. After i stayed the extra night and got home, i got an email (or a call i forget) from United saying they were not going to reimburse me. I told them to check the call log, to which they said “they were not authorized to promise that”
    Me: “it doesn’t matter-they were your agents”
    Anyhow-that was the worse example of customer interaction i have seen in quite some time…until i saw this complete continued product promotion while ignoring their target audience’s legimate customer concerns and consumer trust issues.

#86 2 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Looks like the 2.0 game is for you then. As a sub-par player I hardly make it through all the original modes (but I manage it). However, the additional 2.0 modes are more difficult and I never made all of them in one game.

#87 2 years ago

oh, interesting thanks for the correction.

No prob. FAST will be doing a talk at TPF talking about the FAST Retro Platform and our partnership with PPS.

I am excited to share more finally!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#88 2 years ago

Lots of hate on this thread.

Tons of responses.

But in the business world, all press is good press.

So a lot of free press on a new product.

#89 2 years ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

I wish the TOTAN 2.0 had the Hi Rez LCD like the funhouse does...

#90 2 years ago

At Texas Pinball Festival we will present the brand new TOTAN 2.0 Kit "The forgotten Tales" with new Software and great features. There will be two games in the game hall with our system installed to play. First kits will be available for pick up or order at TPF and same time only on my website mircoplayfield.com. The kit will not be available through any distributors. More details will be posted shortly before TPF.
    Regards,
    Mirco
    [quoted image]

Wow! Looks nice!

Now, can we get the Stargate playfields printed?

#92 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

I wish the TOTAN 2.0 had the Hi Rez LCD like the funhouse does...

Technically that is implemented. Benoit implemented LCD, RGB DMD and even the original DMD. However, we decided to launch the kit with a RGB DMD as we liked the best for that machine. I don't think there will be an LCD version of this kit later on but you might be able to mod that yourself if you really want it.

#93 2 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

You know there is an entire thread with videos, rules, and all kinds of views of the project right?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-software-rewrite-on-p-roc-twilight-melody

I actually didn't. Thanks for the link.

#94 2 years ago

The plan is to post some little teasers here in the next days and show it at the show.

Will part of the plan include you showing up with a big bag of cash to reimburse all of the folks with lousy play fields?

#95 2 years ago

No, just a just big empty bag for the cash for the I gotta have it crew

#96 2 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Twilight Melody was a much better name for it. Why did they change? It's such a generic blah title now.

#97 2 years ago

The big announcement that everyone is waiting for is you will no longer manufacture playfields for Jersey Jack Pinball. At least American Pinball dumped your junk playfields, glad I waited before purchasing Houdini.

Thank you American Pinball.

#98 2 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #99 2 years ago

This thread is relentless. I love it.

#100 2 years ago

I thought the new product was going to be this.....

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    There are 214 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mircoplayfields-at-texas-pinball-festival-/page/2?hl=jabdoa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.