Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2020-07-11 14.59.58 (resized).jpg
2020-07-11 15.00.35 (resized).jpg
2020-07-11 15.02.54 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Hi All,

I would like to announce that the Radcal cabinet art for Monster Bash, Cirqus Voltaire and Bad Cats is ready and available for immediate shipping.

Each set is 369 USD shipped to USA and Canada. Australia is extra 80 USD shipping. There are multiple discounts available if you order them as combo with any playfield or more than one set at a time.

The following other sets are also available:

Addams Family
Attack from Mars
Black Knight 2000
Bride of Pinbot
Bride of Pinbot - BLACK version
Cactus Canyon
Cirqus Voltaire
Dracula
Fish Tales
Funhouse
Medieval Madness
No good Goofers
Safecracker
Tales of the Arabian Nights
TAXI
Theatre of Magic
Whirlwind
White Water
Indiana Jones
Monster Bash
Bad Cats

Coming up next Twilight Zone, Sttng, mousin around, Banzai run.

Regards,
Mirco

2020-07-11 14.59.58 (resized).jpg2020-07-11 14.59.58 (resized).jpg2020-07-11 15.00.35 (resized).jpg2020-07-11 15.00.35 (resized).jpg2020-07-11 15.02.54 (resized).jpg2020-07-11 15.02.54 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#3 3 years ago

We need Creature from the Black Lagoon. I already bought the Mirco playfield and is is gorgeous!

#4 3 years ago

Please please please

I500

Dr Who

#5 3 years ago

I have just finished twilight zone and star trek tng. I have i500 files which will be ready probably next weekend. Cftbl files are 80 percent done will and will be ready shortly.

Regards,
Mirco

#6 3 years ago

Sweet! You rock. Keep up the good work.

1 month later
#7 3 years ago

YES!! Puuur-fect timing. I finally bought a Bad Cats and doing a FULL restore. This will be my first Radcal purchase.

Highclasspinball - Are holes precut for Bad Cats? Start, pf hinge, backbox hinge, coin door bolts, etc.? doesn't look like it in the pictures. Do you (Micro) offer installation instructions or videos? How to prep and install, how to cut holes, etc.?

#8 3 years ago

Mousin Around!!!!!
Sweet!
I’m in on those radcals!

2 weeks later
#9 3 years ago

Any news on the Cftbl radcals? I am ready to buy a set. Your Cftbl playfield is a thing of beauty. Have the playfield swap almost completed and all of the dimples are spot on. One of the easiest swaps I have ever done.

1 week later
#10 3 years ago
Quoted from maglar:

Your Cftbl playfield is a thing of beauty

I cannot agree more. I did a CFTBL Mirco play field swap about 4 months back and it looks stunning. Colours, inserts, top coat are all 100%. Every hole lined up perfectly

I was so happy with it I bought another machine and now am doing a CV restore with a Mirco play field.

Thank you for the great work you do and helping us keep these great machine alive far longer than they ever were intended

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-radcals-for-monster-bash-cirqus-voltaire-and-bad-cats-ready?hl=chuckcasey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.