IMG_5325 (resized).JPG
IMG_5324 (resized).JPG
IMG_5323 (resized).JPG
IMG_5322 (resized).JPG
IMG_5321 (resized).JPG
Pinside_forum_7814217_11 (resized).jpg
IMG_7054 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #583 Mirco failure photos. Posted by ForceFlow (2 years ago)

Post #703 Alternate Playfield Restoration service Posted by petebest (1 year ago)

Post #795 List of Mirco playfield issues by HEP Posted by High_End_Pins (1 year ago)

Post #896 Response form PPS concerning playfield issues Posted by PPS (1 year ago)

Post #940 Response from Mirco Posted by Highclasspinball (1 year ago)

Post #1045 Peeling clearcoat Posted by Warzard (1 year ago)

Post #1096 quicksliver clearcoat failure under posts Posted by gdonovan (1 year ago)

Post #1097 Black Knight clearcoat failure under posts Posted by wolffcub (1 year ago)

Post #1119 Example of another playfield company standing behind their products Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Post #1123 Response from Mirco Posted by Highclasspinball (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#264 2 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

How it's possible? No minimum warranty defined in US?

Because the US government doesnt give a shit about you.

#280 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Maybe the the US has restrictions on letting crooks in?

Only because the government doesn’t like competition

6 months later
#454 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Send it off to Kruzman.

Since when does Ron take in playfields? Every Tim I ask him he said he doesn’t take PFs.

#496 2 years ago

Chris. Whomever it was that questioned your work just showed he was a newb and knew nothing. No one would question the work of a pinball titan, no one.

#522 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

He was there to present a new product. Not answer quality control questions from random folks.
Think they should of had someone managing the questions to keep people from being confrontational.

Why are y’all downvoting this guy.

#528 2 years ago

Changed my
Mind

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#601 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Manufacturing speed and simplicity. A bolt/peg that goes in freely doesn't have to be hammered or screwed in and doesn't risk tearing up the PF when inserted. You are relying on the hardware to hold it in, rather than the PF holding the peg/bolt.
Guess people are blaming that extra wiggle potential as part of the root problem. I think that could be a contributor.. but we know even snug pegs/bolts move some.. especially as they get smashed.

Don’t blame a shit product on a undersized post. It isn’t just JJP games that have issues. His repro PF have had issues since he started and the posts on W/B games aren’t undersized. Do you not think JJP would have figured this out by now and either changed the posts or the size of the hole? He has had other issues as well. I have bought 5 or 6 PFs from him and have had different issues with every one. He has sent replacements for them I’m the past but I guess now he has decided not to. I did a FH PF swap for a friend not long ago a d the clear just flakes off. When he starts playing that game he is going to be pissed.

#616 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Maybe you should re-read the question I was answering.

Sorry, my bad.

1 week later
#634 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Lol!!!!! I did not know this, at all. Thank you because I almost bought a MM playfield from PPS. They do not call them Mircos there.

if you want a MM PF buy a MMr PF from planetary pinball.

#637 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Will that work?

I talked to them about it and they said that everything on top was the same but, as Davi said, the guid holes underneath are different. They are usually never the sam on repro Pats anyway. You have to be very careful on MM as the stuff around the castle is very jumbled

11 months later
#986 1 year ago

You talk about not keeping a crook in business but most of you jump at JJPs shit where the ink chips off the PFs and he give out washers to put over the damage.

#991 1 year ago

You can blame it on Mircoall day long and yes it is 100% his fault because his process is flowed somewhere. The ink doesn’t adhere to the wood and chips off. But if JJP would step up and stop accepting the flawed PFs it would stop I’m guessing a large % of Mirco’s work goes to JJP. It just shows that neither of them give a shot about their product or their customers let their shit rot in the warehouse and they might change their tactics

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrysville, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-playfields-warning-for-potential-buyers?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.