IMG_7054 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_8083636_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_5220 (resized).JPG
IMG_5218 (resized).JPG
IMG_5210 (resized).JPG
IMG_5206 (resized).JPG
IMG_5208 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #583 Mirco failure photos. Posted by ForceFlow (2 years ago)

Post #703 Alternate Playfield Restoration service Posted by petebest (1 year ago)

Post #795 List of Mirco playfield issues by HEP Posted by High_End_Pins (1 year ago)

Post #896 Response form PPS concerning playfield issues Posted by PPS (1 year ago)

Post #940 Response from Mirco Posted by Highclasspinball (1 year ago)

Post #1045 Peeling clearcoat Posted by Warzard (1 year ago)

Post #1096 quicksliver clearcoat failure under posts Posted by gdonovan (1 year ago)

Post #1097 Black Knight clearcoat failure under posts Posted by wolffcub (1 year ago)

Post #1119 Example of another playfield company standing behind their products Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Post #1123 Response from Mirco Posted by Highclasspinball (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider F-2NIRO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#252 2 years ago

Here.
is a photo of a PF from one of my clients, find the mistake.
obviously, the PF has been replaced.
as a professional i can't understand the business sense of mirco.
there are complaints with us that are reported on facebook with copies of SMS, mirco openly laughs and responds that all faults or problems are normal or the fault of the customer.
it's downright unreal
MM.jpegMM.jpeg

1 year later
#702 1 year ago
Quoted from hool10:

There are so many things within the pinball industry that I don't understand why people don't see an business opportunity. For example most pinball companies customer support ranks worse than Comcast in my opinion. Why are people paying tons of money for FDM printed mods that aren't even sanded so you can see the print lines? Does Planetary Supply give Mirco an exclusive license to make these playfields? What is Planetary vetting process on suppliers or do they just give out licenses like candy and don't care?

.Many pinsider know my works on pinball mods, and i attach a lot of precision in detail, i am also a PF restorater with highend finition like kruzman.
My career focus is mostly on mod work because restoring PF doesn't pay much for the time spent.
That's why I do less and less traditional restoration and I work in partnership with a graphic designer / printer.
a good part of the WPC is digitized and several prototypes have already been released and have made customers happy.
we still have to work on the green of the MB, we also see the first IJ which is a prototype, there is a second which has been improved and the final version is really good, in addition, no vampire teeth for Willy .
I insist on the fact that it is not manufacturing but restoration on original PF which are erased and reprinted.
this has a double advantage, the quality of the wood is no longer an issue and there is no copyright infringement.
a traditional intervention on MB / AFM models because digital printing does not allow the manufacture of fluorescent colors.
I will create a thread during the year for those who would be interested in redoing their PF, several formulas will be possible to reduce the cost of the restoration.
some picsDSC03483_grande (resized).jpgDSC03483_grande (resized).jpgDSC03484_grande (resized).jpgDSC03484_grande (resized).jpgDSC03485_grande (resized).jpgDSC03485_grande (resized).jpg
DSC03486_grande (resized).jpgDSC03486_grande (resized).jpgDSC03488_grande (resized).jpgDSC03488_grande (resized).jpgDSC03489_grande (resized).jpgDSC03489_grande (resized).jpg
a run of AFM, about 25 hours each with the airbrush and bruh to make the fluo
afm (1) (resized).jpgafm (1) (resized).jpg
afm (2) (resized).jpgafm (2) (resized).jpgafm (3) (resized).jpgafm (3) (resized).jpgafm (4) (resized).jpgafm (4) (resized).jpgafm (5) (resized).jpgafm (5) (resized).jpgafm (6) (resized).jpgafm (6) (resized).jpgafm (7) (resized).jpgafm (7) (resized).jpgafm (8) (resized).jpgafm (8) (resized).jpgafm (9) (resized).jpgafm (9) (resized).jpg

#705 1 year ago

I don't think that the screen printing is the problem related to ghosting or other detachment.
this technique is superior to digital printing and allows special colors such as gold / copper / silver and fluorescent.
only it is less easy, less rapid and more expensive.
the quality concerns come rather, I think, from the quality of the materials and certainly from the too rapid implementation without providing care in order to save time and therefore money at the expense of quality.
there are also the constraints imposed by the system to use certain products which do not necessarily make a good marriage with other products.
as for the solidity of the tops, then there, it's just that the wood used is not noble wood but resinous crap, like the cheap fir tree found in DIY stores and especially isn't pressed and dried like the vintage PFs were, again, it's too expensive.
it is to be hoped that the manufacturers follow the method of haggis pinball which seems to me the most reliable to have solid, to see the cost of manufacture which can not be farther than the manufacture of a PF 80/90 's

#708 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

hopefully they figure out how to make it reliable long-term.

it's already found, just take time and buy high quality wood.
something shareholders will never consider lack of passion and greed.
in france, I will soon take care of the finishing of the plates of a French pinball machine which will see the light of day this year.
The manufacturer makes it a point of honor to make solid PFs.
the species of wood chosen is birch, the two prototypes which have already been well tested have resisted ball impacts well, this wood is a little more expensive than what is used today without comparison.
can be a track to follow, but once again "the dough"

5 months later
#1431 9 months ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I really wonder how many of us there are, i know of at least 10, that will never buy jjp because of the no warranty stance!

it would be interesting to know, if there was a major boycott and it caused sales to drop, the problem would really be taken into consideration

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arroyo Grande, CA
$ 29.95
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider F-2NIRO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-playfields-warning-for-potential-buyers?tu=F-2NIRO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.