IMG_5325 (resized).JPG
IMG_5324 (resized).JPG
IMG_5323 (resized).JPG
IMG_5322 (resized).JPG
IMG_5321 (resized).JPG
Pinside_forum_7814217_11 (resized).jpg
IMG_7054 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #583 Mirco failure photos. Posted by ForceFlow (2 years ago)

Post #703 Alternate Playfield Restoration service Posted by petebest (1 year ago)

Post #795 List of Mirco playfield issues by HEP Posted by High_End_Pins (1 year ago)

Post #896 Response form PPS concerning playfield issues Posted by PPS (1 year ago)

Post #940 Response from Mirco Posted by Highclasspinball (1 year ago)

Post #1045 Peeling clearcoat Posted by Warzard (1 year ago)

Post #1096 quicksliver clearcoat failure under posts Posted by gdonovan (1 year ago)

Post #1097 Black Knight clearcoat failure under posts Posted by wolffcub (1 year ago)

Post #1119 Example of another playfield company standing behind their products Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Post #1123 Response from Mirco Posted by Highclasspinball (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dan_Halen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#752 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I wish people would stop buying from Mirco, unfortunately they are the only option for some games at the moment so it's Mirco shit or nothing.
I can't wait for Buthamburg's new shop to get up and running! It may be the greatest playfield production facility in the world when they're done, and they have a keen eye on quality and will reject parts with even smaller defects than what Mirco puts out.

I’ve purchased 2 playfields in my life. First one was T2 from Buthamburg, and the other was Space Invaders from CPR. T2 was totally superior across the board, just looks so much better as it’s screen printed. The SI is fine, still waiting for it to cure, but you can definitely see the scan lines of the printing process when you look at light reflections in just the right way.

I guess I’m saying this because I didn’t know about Buthamburg building a new facility and I look forward to figure offerings by them.

#753 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

Yea, well I'll wait and see. The T2 cab decals have several errors that are obvious and have kept me from buying.
Lets not oversimplify this stuff. There's a lot of work to get correct reproductions.

What we the errors on the cab decals? I have some downstairs, but decided not to even put them on after my extensive (first time) playfield swap.

#757 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-playfields-warning-for-potential-buyers/page/7#post-6655791
When I posted that I pulled images directly from their site. I have no idea if they've since fixed these issues. I'd be in for a set if they have.

I’ll take some pics of the ones I have if you wanna see them. I didn’t notice anything, but also didn’t look too hard, I guess

#759 1 year ago
Quoted from ViperTim:

Plus it’s also feeding a crook and letting him stay in business.

I’m curious about more info on this. Is he scamming people? Are people not getting what they agree to? Is his work not up to what it should be?

#763 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

If talking about Mirco, then yes, he sucks. If talking about Kruzman, then no, he is legit.

Yes, I should’ve clarified. I was asking about Kruzman, thank you. I’m in the middle of buying a playfield from him and started mildly freaking out trying to find other bad things people were saying and was having a very hard time doing so. Thank you for saying this, really. I started to doubt him and for no real reason at all, he’s been fantastic to deal with this whole time.

#765 1 year ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Yeah, Kruzman is 100% legit. He's done 2 playfields for me that turned out great, and I've been to his place multiple times. He's a good guy and an asset to our community.

I’m so glad you all are saying this. Like I said, he d given me zero reason to doubt him at all, and has been super nice and fun to deal with. Then that one little message on this thread that I didn’t clarify my question on started slowly eating away at my brain thinking “these people have all had shit experiences with him as well as Mirco”

1 month later
#1036 1 year ago
Quoted from Faust:

I decided to post anyway the childish reply I got from Mirco on my request to only replace my backbox decals, which I have been asking for for months.
I wrote a polite factual email with PPS in CC by the way, so nothing offensive.
Funny thing is he does admit he has a lower printing quality (that was not my complaint though, haha).
Mirco’s new argument for not sending replacements makes absolutely no sense. But he is very good at finding new reasons to not help you
By the way I offered to resolve the issue BEFORE writing the review, but Mirco turns it around and says now because I did not write a review he will not help.
I got a different answer a few months ago from him but the conclusion was the same (he won’t help).
It’s what I said before -and others too- arguing with this guy is pointless.
[quoted image]

Just so I’m understanding correctly, he moves items at shows for a discount as long as people write reviews? He’s buying reviews, that’s what’s happening?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,159.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newberg, OR
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 21.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dan_Halen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-playfields-warning-for-potential-buyers?tu=Dan_Halen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.