IMG_5321 (resized).JPG
Pinside_forum_7814217_11 (resized).jpg
IMG_7054 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_8083636_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_5220 (resized).JPG
IMG_5218 (resized).JPG
IMG_5210 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #583 Mirco failure photos. Posted by ForceFlow (2 years ago)

Post #703 Alternate Playfield Restoration service Posted by petebest (1 year ago)

Post #795 List of Mirco playfield issues by HEP Posted by High_End_Pins (1 year ago)

Post #896 Response form PPS concerning playfield issues Posted by PPS (1 year ago)

Post #940 Response from Mirco Posted by Highclasspinball (1 year ago)

Post #1045 Peeling clearcoat Posted by Warzard (1 year ago)

Post #1096 quicksliver clearcoat failure under posts Posted by gdonovan (1 year ago)

Post #1097 Black Knight clearcoat failure under posts Posted by wolffcub (1 year ago)

Post #1119 Example of another playfield company standing behind their products Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Post #1123 Response from Mirco Posted by Highclasspinball (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#509 2 years ago

If after seeing that seminar today you give him one penny as a US consumer you’re out of you f-ing minds and you get what you deserve.

#534 2 years ago

Should I go to his booth and ask him?

#588 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I'm not even sure how to react to Pinside post anymore and wonder why people even bother to serve our Toxic community lately A company spends a huge sum of money developing a decent product that solves a problem for the community. They ship a "large run of playfields" to a pinball manufacturer who does not properly QC every playfield for flaws. Second the pinball manufacturer may of not adequately designed the mechanics to work well with the product. Subcontractor gets thrown under the buss by the consumers for something that might be out of their control.
There are only so many options available to Pinball restoration community. I don't see many others else navigating the complex world of licensed playfield production today. I can only think of a hand full of people that can produce a playfield today at the 1000-700 dollar price point.
Throwing those people under the buss just doesn't make much sense. Especially if you restore games. I've owned several Mirco playfields over the years and for the most part the quality has been exceptional and if I wasn't satisfied I know they would step up to make it right . If your beef is with JJP you should look to JJP. If you don't like the "reproduction" you should see if you can do better. Love to see 10 of the biggest whiners try to reproduce artwork for playfield production, then figure out the process to print it, clear them and do 1000 of them flawlessly. Then take into consideration a dozen people assembling games under tight deadlines. Yep shit happens.

This is a picture of tx sector, thats an overlay, cleared done in my backyard garage, its not that difficult, you have to find the right people. Imagine what i could do if i had a couple hundred thousand in equipment.

A31B44A5-648E-4BE6-926D-E61369409358 (resized).pngA31B44A5-648E-4BE6-926D-E61369409358 (resized).png
#595 2 years ago

Its clear that if you’re a game restorer and you install a mirco playfield you are now a third party vendor, he said he will not honor any third party use. So thats his out, if you install a mirco playfield he will deny warranty and tell you it was your installation practice not his products

#597 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Nah - his poor English was trying to separate between his pfs as oem verse buying mirco products.
The real tell was his thoughts on warranty- he was just assuming the statutory minimum for the region instead of having a warranty based on his standing behind the product. That’s why he didn’t know the warranty for totan 2.0 even though the product is announced. It’s not something he prioritizes

But he knew exactly what the warranty where he lives is, he can and will be held accountable where he lives. Would be nice if a US company made reproduction playfields with warranty. Its all on record now, if you’re willing to take a chance buy his products, if you’re picky or care about perfection everytime dont. Some games have such bad playfields that what mirco offers Is way better than whats in there. But if you play the game and the clear and art chip down to the wood why not leave the original. Ive wanted to put a new playfield in circus voltaire but i wont take the chance, mine is way better than reproduction with sunken inserts and wavy clear coat

2 weeks later
#641 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics

Lets not forget this one, where first he denies, then when proof is shown admits he had some special deals.

9 months later
#714 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

imagine that subpoenaed internal emails between customers and manufacturers and Mirco regarding quality issues would be very compelling popcorn reading

Yeah and lets not forget the live feed at last years TPF

3 weeks later
#745 1 year ago

I need a nineball playfield, but im not buying mirco junk. Such a shame

4 weeks later
#1018 1 year ago

Lets not forget this old post! Do not support this company or his products, he’s the worst!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warning-mirco-stealing-playfeilds-and-plastics

#1027 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

A two day old Godfather LE on location yesterday with a Mirco playfield that has raised inserts around the mosaic window that effect the ball path (gameplay).
i.e. not my game. but I did play the one pictured.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

No one should be surprised by this, JJP as a company sends out defective products because they don’t care, and As long as they use mirco it will be more of the same. I have games that i would 100% playfield swap, but because i can only get one from mirco i choose to keep the original, and maybe some day i will send it out

#1084 1 year ago

No new crappy products to try and pawn off on us at TPF this year, he brought the TOTAN kit and it didnt work right at the show, never heard about it again after that! Maybe they can give him a twipy for single most hated person at a pinball show, other than j pop at chicago.

#1108 1 year ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Not everyone airs their dirty laundry here. As hard to believe as that may be. I fought this guy for over a year and ultimately the distributor I bought the playfield from ate the replacement cost. Lots of details I could go into. But, at the end of the day, Micro blamed me, the distributor, and the well respected pinball restorer for every fault. This guy was a nightmare to deal with and it doesn't surprise me he abandoned the TOTAN 2.0 project and left those poor owners in the dust. I'd burn my pinball in the street before I ever sent Mirco another penny for a new playfield.

I 2nd this, and that goes for any manufacturer using his products in their games. He left TPF early last year I believe.

1 week later
#1155 1 year ago

Highclasspinball since theres so little defects in your product just send replacement to rectify the problem. Its just that easy if you were telling the truth but you’re a liar, and when confronted in person all you could say is send an email. Your customers are here posting pictures of defective products, they email you and then they come back here to tell us you did nothing to rectify the situation, anyone that buys from Highclasspinball is a fool and gets what they deserve by doing business with you and sending you money!

1 month later
#1279 11 months ago

Today at Allentown i saw 2 CV playfields for sale, good price at 600, asked if they were Mirco, the answer was yes my answer was no thanks, been there done that, no way im doing all that work and using his products,Ever!

1 month later
#1382 9 months ago

With all these quality issues and complaints, yet there are still people willing to take a chance, i just dont get how someone can come to a complaint thread and ask about said person/company reliability! 28 pages of complaints and yet you still purchase his crap, shame shame! And come here to ask if hes alright to deal with?

#1410 9 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Have you tried to restore a pinball machine with a blown out play field? If so, what other options do you have when Mirco is the only shop producing the play field you need? If you have a solution for this, I would love to hear you speak.

Im the exception, but i can definitely put my money where my mouth is, i needed a tx sector playfield, i went to a flat bed scanner, paid to have it scanned, then i gave the file to a computer artist and they fixed any wear, then I brought the file to tilt graphics, he printed me an overlay, I applied the overlay and clear coated it, it looks amazing but it takes resources, and resourcefulness, patience, and perseverance to get it done. I could do this process over and over if i wanted. Im not interested in the trouble that goes along with it. Im pretty sure theres persons out there that can do a short run of playfields like wade krause, but i think the commitment is 30. I personally verbally confronted mirco at his texas seminar last year, he made it clear that he gives no F—ks about customers in the us. He didn’t show this year probably because it went so poorly last year.

IMG_6666 (resized).jpegIMG_6666 (resized).jpegIMG_6671 (resized).jpegIMG_6671 (resized).jpeg
#1412 9 months ago

cottonm4 i also want you to know, you’re not alone in what Mirco has done, i have local friends that provided mirco with playfields and plastics which he never returned , when we confronted him on pinside he lied, then we showed the proof then he backtracked and lied some more, hes a liar and a cheat and you are just one of many that have been wronged by him. He goes out of his way to discredit the people that call him out publicly, but in person He got nervous and his only response was if you have a problem email me. He hides from the buyers in the US because hes in another country, in person he knew exactly what the warranty was in his country because he knows theres a legal price to pay, but in the US , theres none and he knows it. Hes reading every word of this thread but knows theres nothing we can do to him so he just ignores making it right because he has no intention on making it right. Wether anyone wants to believe it or not, mirco put a big hit on JJPs profits, GNRLE which was a grail for me are selling for south of 8k and it seems ts4 and gf sales are down compared to the past titles, i really believe the NO WARRANTY POLICY, and MIRCO is the reason! I highly doubt Mirco will show his face at another US pinball show. The best you can do is continue to warn others anytime you can.

#1428 9 months ago

I really wonder how many of us there are, i know of at least 10, that will never buy jjp because of the no warranty stance!

1 month later
#1796 7 months ago

Ive bought many items from CPR and never had a bad experience. Mirco on the other hand is a disaster and bad for the pinball community!

#1802 7 months ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

CPR’s mirrored backglasses are garbage and they’ve made some aweful playfields with missing art. Only vendor I trust fully is PBR.

I can only say what my experience has been. I know everything is not perfect with reproduction, but i also know john makes right on what he sells. I think thats the point of the thread. Nobody expects Mirco to be perfect, he should make it right but has no intention of doing so.

2 weeks later
#1831 7 months ago

It seems as far as jjp is concerned ts4 and GF have been relatively rock solid. I like both games, i just think the price of them has them sitting around at distributors.

#1835 7 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

I wondered the same thing. To me it looks like a chip that is common when an insert sits a little low. Hopefully this is not the case as it will get progressively worse as the ball continues to go over it.
[quoted image]

You guy’s notice everything, its so obvious after its pointed out, otherwise I didn’t see it

1 week later
#1841 6 months ago

I need playfields for three of my games, i will never buy from mirco, not worth doing all that work to be worse off, it really is russian roulette, except 5 out if six holes have bullets.

#1845 6 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have remained silent about Mirco and my Dragonfist play field for reasons I do not wish to share right now.
Here are a few email exchanges.
August 22) Me: We are well into August. Have you started on Dragonfist, yet?
August 22) Mirco: Hi Craig, yes, the print is set up and test prints with color setup are done. We will print them during this week. I'm Really happy how the art came out.

September 11) Me: Have you got Dragonfist printed? Are you happy with it?
September 11) Mirco: Yes it is really beautiful! I need to get some other things set up first and will finish the cad file for it right after. I hope that is done during early next week.

Sept 15) Me: Now that you are printed, when can I expect you to be returning my play field and plastics?
Sept 15)Mirco: As soon as the cad is done I don't need it anymore and the finished copy and original go back.
Sept. 15) Me:OK. When will the cad be done?
Sept 15) Mirco: As soon as I find a few hours in a row. Probably not next week but I will try the week after. Lots of other important stuff right now...

Oct 1) Me: Got any pics of the printed play fields you can email me? I would like to see.
Oct. 1) Mirco: Hi Craig, did not take any so far but I can do that tomorrow. I plan to work on the cutting file Tuesday if nothing serious happens... the are already waiting in front of the Routers. Once the files are set up they are done within 10 days.

Oct 9) Me: Where are my pictures, Mirco? Where is my play field? how much longer are you going to drag this out?
Oct 9) Mirco: Actually it is almost done. Just last layer clearcoat tomorrow and I expect to ship the playfield end of this week.

So, there you have it ( most of it ).
Is Mirco speaking truth? He has been stringing me along for 3 years now, so I have no clue.
So, next Monday I will be sending another email to see if he actually shipped.
I hope this saga is almost over.
Y'all cross your fingers for me.
What I am hoping for is that in the last 2 years he has gotten his shit together with his finishes and pooling and chipping will no longer be an issue.
I'll post more when I know more.

A friend of mine had the same experience, except mirco only sent a repro and not the original one. So don’t be surprised if your original never returns. Mirco has no integrity!

#1855 6 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The last I saw of minipinhead was over on the Kruzman thread. From things MPH said on the Kruzman thread I do not in any way think he is Mirco in hiding ( I have not revealed all of my emails with Mirco ). I don't know how he got his info but I don't think he is Mirco.
If Mirco proceeds to screw me over then I will reveal the emails.

The emails dont matter to him. First he will threaten you for sharing the emails because it breaks some sort of pinside rule. He will tell a lie and stick to it, then backpedal as the true facts come out, he has done this before, theres a whole thread on it, where he says you dont get your original back, originally he posted on pinside that if you donated something you would get the replacement not the original, when he couldn’t get support he made deals through email or the phone that he would give back the original and give a repro for payment of support. But when you call him out he Will mention the original ad where you dont get it back. This person has screwed so many that theres a dedicated thread to it, yet hes still selling on pinside, go figure!

#1856 6 months ago
#1881 6 months ago

Crispin robin so crispin was never sent his playfield back, you continue to allow Highclasspinball to rob pinsiders by allowing him to be a part of this community. I recently donated to pinside to support it, i have to ask myself why? In this case Mirco responded to you that he was going to send crispin back his items. He lied, its time for you to protect this community.

#1920 6 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

FedEx has my package and it is in transit. I don't know exactly what's in the box, but it is moving.

Great news, it also shows that this thread matters. Update us with your results.

#1950 6 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That was the deal.

Mirco has been in this thread, he could just tell you whats being sent in this thread or by email. A person only acts like this if this kind of shit gets them off.!!

#1973 6 months ago

Congratulations, that looks great to me!

3 months later
#2298 69 days ago

Same old same old with mirco.

1 month later
#2667 33 days ago

We did that 2 years ago and his response was he didn’t know what the warranty was in the US, but just email him if you’re having a problem

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Contact
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-playfields-warning-for-potential-buyers?tu=Colehvac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.