20240123_181422 (resized).jpg
pinside.13366fd7c2143e3375ce653efa167ef7e046c37c (resized).jpg
29C90993-1AAC-4BA1-854A-39A5534ABB5F_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
3C6F3380-0F77-4A53-9294-0272FCE6B6F0_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
11E2D4EF-C4AB-4513-8B34-A5F6D729D5EE_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
7BC227A1-49E7-450B-BCE9-043699CF8C10_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
04D2E8FD-562E-4E3F-B017-D94A2F2A34A0_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

31 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 2,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 54.
#201 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Wait, hold up... You are making statements as fact when you have no clue.
Where did I say I've never ordered or installed a Micro PF?
Seriously, my opinion is totally valid. It's you who need to rethink being a tool or shill.

Go ahead and describe your experience with Micro playfield swaps. What titles you have done? Post some pics.

I don't see any JJP games in your collection history. You only have sttng that micro makes a playfield for. So, you did a playfield swap on your sttng then?

#202 2 years ago

Why? To make Mirco's shill feel better? I'm done feeding you troll

#203 2 years ago

Lol,

You have zero experience owning any Micro playfields and zero experience swapping their playfields.

You would be the troll in this thread! Ha!

#204 2 years ago

I see an error on that TZ playfield...

#205 2 years ago

I have a Mirco playfield on my TZ, has some ghosting, pink colour instead of red, text missing on door plus more issues but apart from that it’s great!!!

#206 2 years ago

Mine looks perfect.
No issues

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Mine looks perfect.
No issues

At least text missing on door.
Overall his playfields are great, but he can't release a flawless title.

#208 2 years ago

What text? Show me.

Mine looks fine (I think? )

Piano awards missing?

Chrome apron!

60546 (resized).jpeg60546 (resized).jpeg60548 (resized).jpeg60548 (resized).jpeg
#209 2 years ago

If they made micro playfields I think the GNR owners would be much happier.

665C5CB6-9DAD-47DA-9A89-B6930BFF823E (resized).jpeg665C5CB6-9DAD-47DA-9A89-B6930BFF823E (resized).jpeg
#210 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If they made micro playfields I think the GNR owners would be much happier. [quoted image]

You forgot to drop the microphone!

#211 2 years ago

Looks great until you look closer
Should have put my glasses on when I bought it but it’s ok I’m used to it now and plays great, just a shame.

A38B8D66-0722-4899-A47D-DC522D11BB83 (resized).jpegA38B8D66-0722-4899-A47D-DC522D11BB83 (resized).jpeg
#212 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Mine looks perfect.
No issues

Yours has the missing text? Doesn't look like it there..

#213 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

What text? Show me.

270B19CA-D3A8-498C-BC8E-C101EB6A3CED (resized).jpeg270B19CA-D3A8-498C-BC8E-C101EB6A3CED (resized).jpeg

#214 2 years ago

Do the Mirco TZ repro’s have the hidden number on the door?

#215 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Do the Mirco TZ repro’s have the hidden number on the door?

No. No repros would.

#216 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

You never ordered or installed a Micro playfield. You "opinion" means jack-sheet.
I have tried all playfields and by far Micro is the best. Restored well over 30 pins.
Go post in a thread with some topic you actually have experience with, eh? [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Maybe you should take a closer look at that Mirco Indy? Maybe the blood on Willies teeth is from eating all them money brains? Now that’s Quality Control

F09EFD52-EA12-4575-BE4A-CC4421253D4F.pngF09EFD52-EA12-4575-BE4A-CC4421253D4F.png

64F0C37E-C271-47A8-9151-4B967BB165B7 (resized).png64F0C37E-C271-47A8-9151-4B967BB165B7 (resized).png
#217 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

What text? Show me.
Mine looks fine (I think? )
Piano awards missing?

Hi. I don’t see the point for you to get like that whit anyone who post something bad about the playfields. Wherever is true or not everyone has the right to do so. Or maybe Zitt is right this is your second account and you the one is selling the playfields. Either way for me I kept most of my original and send them to be redone [i have a true artist who does it ] however in my Cirqus Voltaire I got a NOS and clear coated pretty good [i do that as a trade]. The problem whit the difference between old playfields and new is this: before they let the wood dry prior to cut and do the play wood [which make the playfields]. Now the cut the wood and just do the plywood and still moisture in it whit time it will dry and in some cases playfields will bend or twist.

#218 2 years ago

Ps. The Indiana Jones bloody mouth look Terrible wrong. I personally will never buy something like that.

#219 2 years ago
Quoted from Santis:

Ps. The Indiana Jones bloody mouth look Terrible wrong. I personally will never buy something like that.

You’ll be happy to know Mirco just announced a fix for the Indy Playfield. Much better than adding washers. And besides, female rappers are where it’s at. Word to your mother!

3A882A4D-D3F4-4A8B-AF2B-0C34F70DF30B.png3A882A4D-D3F4-4A8B-AF2B-0C34F70DF30B.png
#220 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

You’ll be happy to know Mirco just announced a fix for the Indy Playfield. Much better than adding washers. And besides, female rappers are where it’s at. Word to your mother!
[quoted image]

Lolololololol

#221 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4u:

There is a recent Youtube video of a tour of the new Stern factory. They now make cabinets and playfields in house. It's shown in the video tour although only briefly.
EDIT: Here it is
Around the 5min mark it shows plywood being CNC'd

FYI. They only cut and clear the wood there. Art and final clear is done by outside vendors.

#222 2 years ago

Well I spoke too soon.

I am original owner of a Wonka.

Opened it late Jan/Feb of this year.

We cleaned it this past week and now see issues everywhere.

Send JJP an email they said the game was shipped to cointaker last year and is now out of warranty.

So I am stuck with a garbage playfield. BOO!

Clear is delaminating from wood, tears, issues around posts and screw holes.

It took JJP Four business days to reply to me saying, "tough shit kid".

Thanks Bengler and JJP! Such a great company.

you suck (resized).pngyou suck (resized).png
#223 2 years ago

Melissa at cointaker said JJP no longer warranty any playfields, regardless of where/when you bought your game.

So, that sucks.

#224 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Melissa at cointaker said JJP no longer warranty any playfields, regardless of where/when you bought your game.
So, that sucks.

Serious? The game shouldn't be out of warranty just because it sat for an amount of time. The playfield debacle is a whole different thing though on how they are handling it now.

#225 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

So, that sucks.

Oh wow, I’ve been dragging my feet about taking JJP to court, but this seems like the last straw for me. I’m just finishing a few things at work right now and wrapping up a few projects. Once that is done I’m going to shift my focus into changing this BS new found attitude JJP has.

#226 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Serious? The game shouldn't be out of warranty just because it sat for an amount of time. The playfield debacle is a whole different thing though on how they are handling it now.

Even a brand new GNR CE one day old will not have a playfield warranty. No more playfield replacements from JJP.

#227 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Even a brand new GNR CE one day old will not have a playfield warranty. No more playfield replacements from JJP.

But people will still buy them anyway...then start a bitch thread when their game falls apart...

#228 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

So, that sucks.

Wow. Doesn’t fly down here (or Europe) because consumers are guaranteed a minimum warranty anyway, but that’s an interesting strategy from JJP. Doesn’t send a good message - they’ve basically given up trying.

Surely there’s some sort of consumer protection in the US if it’s faulty straight out of the box?

#229 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

How it's possible? No minimum warranty defined in US?

#230 2 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

How it's possible? No minimum warranty defined in US?

It’s per State. In Cali this wouldn’t fly

#231 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Wow. Doesn’t fly down here (or Europe) because consumers are guaranteed a minimum warranty anyway, but that’s an interesting strategy from JJP. Doesn’t send a good message - they’ve basically given up trying.
Surely there’s some sort of consumer protection in the US if it’s faulty straight out of the box?

JJPs foreign distributors will be taking all the fallout from this.

America does have decent laws, but fewer agencies to enforce them, hence the reliance on lawsuits. JJP's offer to buy back basically covers any issues and would forestall a suit, but screws their customers who just want a non-fucked playfield. This is assuming they follow through (which I figure they would in the face of a lawsuit). If they did not buy back, I believe they would be found liable for the playfield damage since they marked GNR as a collectable and peeling paint around posts is not normal wear and tear. Shooterlane damage, hole-edge chipping, dimples.. all of those can be argued as normal wear, but this post thing is something new and not acceptable.

#232 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

So I am stuck with a garbage playfield. BOO!

Wait... Did someone hijack his account?

#233 2 years ago

I’m so happy Jason at Classic stepped up and bought me a playfield when JJP said nope!!!

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I’m so happy Jason at Classic stepped up and bought me a playfield when JJP said nope!!!

I thought JJP wasn’t selling playfields? For which pin?

#235 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I've been waiting 1yr and 3 months for an Iron Maiden playfield from Stern. Bought that game from Jason march 2020. Still waiting and have lost hope now that I will ever see it.

#236 2 years ago

I thought JJP wasn’t selling playfields? For which pin?

WWCE

Jason worked it out with Barry and bought one for me. It will take a while for them to make it up (this fall) but I am 100% confident he will come through as promised.

#237 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Wait... Did someone hijack his account?

He goes from being the biggest shill to being pissed. Because he "thought" his experience was good, everyone else must be lying. He changes sides then can't even post a simple "Boy I was wrong, sorry" post, just flies to the other side. What a tool.

#238 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

I've been waiting 1yr and 3 months for an Iron Maiden playfield from Stern. Bought that game from Jason march 2020. Still waiting and have lost hope now that I will ever see it.

Probably waiting for this upcoming production run so they have stock to send from. We waited over a year for an ACDC replacement blank.

2 months later
#239 2 years ago

Just making sure this is not forgotten.

#240 2 years ago

We know. Never Mirco. Hopefully CPR starts making more titles

#241 2 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Just making sure this is not forgotten.

Love your work Sprudel!!

#242 2 years ago

What we really should do... is encourage the victims to post pictures of the crap he's selling.
Like repeatedly and often.

#243 2 years ago

I'm going to bump this until I get out of the hobby. As long as only one person decides to restore rather than to buy from Mirco, I'm satisfied.
Also anyone needing to buy should buy through a retailer and not directly, so there's leverage on this guy, if things are wrong.

#244 2 years ago

He's giving a 9AM presentation at Expo this year...that would be a good time to ask him in person.

#245 2 years ago

I wish I could be there. Someone please do it and film!!!
Does the event have virtual participation?

#246 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

He's giving a 9AM presentation at Expo this year...that would be a good time to ask him in person.

Or at a minimum, someone should take a picture of his back.

#247 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Man!!! What I would to do meet this clown face to face.......

#248 2 years ago

Somebody needs to print out T-Shirts with a collage of all the PF damage and wear them to the 9am presentation and pass out to patrons

#249 2 years ago

Somebody needs to print out T-Shirts with a collage of all the PF damage and wear them to the 9am presentation and pass out to patrons

That would be a Really XxxxxxxxLarge shirt lol.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
8,500 (OBO)
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 21.50
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 159.00
Cabinet Parts
Pinball Haus
Cabinet parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 85.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 91.00
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 54.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-playfields-warning-for-potential-buyers/page/5?hl=spectrej and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.